WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Draft thread..... 6 pages and not a single pick yet..... only in the WWEF. :lol1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I think @Syx needs a sexy voicemail, too. He has some pent-up anger issues.
(Not that I blame him.)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll send @Syx (Nero) a sexy voicemail if he really wants one. But his 2 girlfriends might get jealous lol

He keeps 2 chicks happy? How is that possible? It's almost impossible to keep one happy! :haha: You must share your secrets, Syx!
You should share sexy voicemails with everyone.... leave one for Nero and one for each of his girlfriends, lol.

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
He keeps 2 chicks happy? How is that possible? It's almost impossible to keep one happy! :haha: You must share your secrets, Syx!
You should share sexy voicemails with everyone.... leave one for Nero and one for each of his girlfriends, lol.
haha no.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Now wondering if i can get an international sexy voicemail from him, just for research purposes of course (not to keep an old man happy)

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82