WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Honestly, the reason we're feeling depth is lacking this year is because we learned from last year. :)

There's still several NFL teams that have all their RBs left in the pool, because we all know that "draft Steven Jackson because he's a starting RB yay" means dick.
Also all these timeshare dudes where everything's going to be chaotic is a no-no now, usually every starter would be drafted by now

as for the WR group, I... don't know about that one. :haha:

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Honestly, the reason we're feeling depth is lacking this year is because we learned from last year. :)

There's still several NFL teams that have all their RBs left in the pool, because we all know that "draft Steven Jackson because he's a starting RB yay" means dick.
Also all these timeshare dudes where everything's going to be chaotic is a no-no now, usually every starter would be drafted by now

DONT REMIND ME YOU FUCKER

• Haha
Reactions: Vice and Snowman1

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Yeah but tbh, there should be a lack of percieved quality at this point in the draft, this where you find your little hidden gems or take flyers on a player you fancy and if you get lucky then happy days and if not well thats what the waiver wire is for

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah but tbh, there should be a lack of percieved quality at this point in the draft, this where you find your little hidden gems or take flyers on a player you fancy and if you get lucky then happy days and if not well thats what the waiver wire is for

yeah but you were picking "hidden gems" super early

Oh shit. If he's hurt seriously, Green Bay's passing game is shot.
And whoever has Davante Adams is one savvy SOB

if he doesn't get hurt :urm: