WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:hmm: *checks something real quick*

Yeahhhhh, out of the two potential picks he gave me for the last round, his second choice has been taken now, so I can't even offer to post his second pick. :haha:

Wait a minute... with as much as he likes me, how in the world is it I don't have pottsy's number? :dawg: Getting a pick from him while he's intoxicated could be fun.
Since it'll be a while before he can pick, and then Aids is next, I guess we all get the rest of the night off. :eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sent him a message here (in case he checks it before the thread), and through other means, but since he's out I figure he won't see them either way. :) I'll keep a check on it just in case, but figure @Random Hero wouldn't pick till tomorrow anyway, so ah well.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sent him a message here (in case he checks it before the thread), and through other means, but since he's out I figure he won't see them either way. :) I'll keep a check on it just in case, but figure @Random Hero wouldn't pick till tomorrow anyway, so ah well.

thx for the beaver pics, had no idea a damm could be so high :smirk2:

just need to catch up and see what has gone , ad will pick in 10 mins or so

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Please, feel free to take a little while, we're in no hurry :eek:tunga: