WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just wait until I show the sheriff your post history

sdtrs.gif

Reactions: Vice

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Rules need to be modified to a 6 hour time limit, and if you are online during your draft pick and post anything other than your pick you forfeit the pick to a pick of the league manager's choosing.

@Snowman make it happen.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Rules need to be modified to a 6 hour time limit, and if you are online during your draft pick and post anything other than your pick you forfeit the pick to a pick of the league manager's choosing.

@Snowman make it happen.
I love you

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Rules need to be modified to a 6 hour time limit, and if you are online during your draft pick and post anything other than your pick you forfeit the pick to a pick of your opponent's choosing.

@Snowman make it happen.
Too harsh, make it 10-12 if you are going to change the time limits.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
AIDS never changes. He strikes whenever he wants to, at the risk of your pleasure. Why do you think he chose the goddamn alias? Hell y'all have aliases that mean something to y'all kids but I can't relate

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Too harsh, make it 10-12 if you are going to change the time limits.

I could get behind this, if it were to be changed. I work 8+ hours myself, but am fortunate enough to work in an environment that allows me to dick around on the computer when I should be working ( :haha: ) so I can usually get around to mine fairly quick even while working. But others aren't that fortunate, and I know some in the league work 12-hour shifts. Since they can't always be reached, and it's not always feasible to give their picks to someone ahead of time if they're a ways off from picking yet, the 10-12 hour limit seems a better option than 6. Either way, I'm in favor of Aids hurrying up and making his pick.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
See, at the start of the league, I was pretty hopeful... I mean, we need more chaos and calamity and dumb shit, and we brought in the guy to bring that...

Careful what you wish, careful what you say, careful what you wish you may regret it careful what you wish you just might get it...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

@Snowman make it happen.

Okay with the time limits themselves, but I'm considering some sort of rule change so bullshit like this
l
l
l
V
You have time to post a hulk hogan video no one will watch but can't just draft someone. Dick. Now I'm gonna be gone when I pick

doesn't happen. Sheesh

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Okay with the time limits themselves, but I'm considering some sort of rule change so bullshit like this
l
l
l
V

doesn't happen. Sheesh
Not even TNH was that bad last year tbh