Wwebot...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Why are we allowing this guy to clutter up the forums with crap we can easily get at wwe.com? Just post the link to their home page for crissakes? Has this guy been warned at least?

#darksidegames

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking this is going to be a short lived experiment. It's all just corny kayfabe 'news' and if someone wants to read about what's happening on WWE.com they could just, you know, go to WWE.com.

Fuck that spambot cockboy

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
RSS Feed poster; its actually pretty cool.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
RSS Feed poster; its actually pretty cool.

Thank you - someone see's sense.

People saying "you could just go to wwe.com", do you want to just go there and hunt for the news you're slightly interested in? If that's the case we may as well ban all news and just list all the dirt sheets and say look for yourself?

It cuts down the many threads we get from wwe.com news. Sure, it's kayfabe most of the time but it also drops hints where we all like to speculate. It's not "cluttered" either, the feed has its own section, you can reply to whatever one you want or not reply at all. It's a feed, it does what it's supposed to do.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The only problem I have with it is when I read the threads in the subsection it still shows unread threads in the General WWE section even though there isn't any. It's the same in other subsection as well.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thank you - someone see's sense.

People saying "you could just go to wwe.com", do you want to just go there and hunt for the news you're slightly interested in? If that's the case we may as well ban all news and just list all the dirt sheets and say look for yourself?

It cuts down the many threads we get from wwe.com news. Sure, it's kayfabe most of the time but it also drops hints where we all like to speculate. It's not "cluttered" either, the feed has its own section, you can reply to whatever one you want or not reply at all. It's a feed, it does what it's supposed to do.

Everytime I visit WWE.com, I end up looking at the divas gallery for hours. :upset:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
When I came on last night all I saw was a tonne of stuff just linked from wee.com

What's wrong with the poster actually writing a post about it. Instead of just posting links.

Looks like clutter otherwise

#darksidegames

Know what I mean. Maybe one or two.. But 10? 15? Overkill

#darksidegames

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Darksidetrin said:
When I came on last night all I saw was a tonne of stuff just linked from wee.com

What's wrong with the poster actually writing a post about it. Instead of just posting links.

Looks like clutter otherwise

#darksidegames

Know what I mean. Maybe one or two.. But 10? 15? Overkill

#darksidegames

It's a bot, it's made by the site to posts feeds so folk can get updates on WWE.com. Still never noticed it has it's own subsection:)

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Let's kill him.
sopranos-whacking-o.gif

Reactions: Testify