• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e

6RZVp9T.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yes, so original of them. That's lIke putting Joe Montana on the cover of the latest Madden game, sheesh. Not that I dislike SCSA, but come on...

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He's a big name and looks awesome on the cover but why not Rollins or Lesnar? Heck, a SHIELD reunion on the cover could've been really cool.

And hey, wasn't it supposed to be revealed on RAW instead?

Oh, and it's not even on PC apparently. Or maybe it'll be a release just like this year around WM time. What the hell?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I thought they were gonna put an active superstar and perhaps the current champ (either Rollins or Lesnar), but yeah SCSA is one of the GOAT, so fuck it.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I do admit that SCSA looks awesome on the cover with that iconic pose but the cover should be reserved for active superstars and me personally Rollins AND Lesnar should be on the cover

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I honestly think that Lesnar will be on next year's cover. I've heard that doing a game cover is a part of Lesnar's contract

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like Stone Cold and he is an icon of WWE, but it is a 2016 game which I think should mean it represents what is going on in the WWE in 2015 so why not Rollins or Lesnar.