WWE/Y2J Situation *HUGE SPOILER*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Y2J WWE Magazine Cover

WWE has confirmed the return of Chris Jericho before it actually happened. The latest issue of WWE Magazine features Chris Jericho on the cover with the tag line “Chris Jericho: The real story behind Y2J’s shocking returnâ€￾. On the cover photo Jericho is shown plugging in two power cables. The magazine will hit newsstands later next week.

As we have been reporting for over a week, WWE decided to go forward with plans to bring Jericho back on the November 19th edition of RAW (one night after Survivor Series). This became pretty clear during the Save_Us videos that aired on WWE television last night as the videos all but confirmed Jericho was coming to RAW next month.

cjes6.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
:holiday:

HHHforever

Reaction score
Usually don't take much stock into these "HUGE CONFIRMED SPOILERS" unless its like smackdown tapings that have already happened. But, after seeing Raw last night this isn't really a huge spoiler. I mean the save us promo basically said Chris Jericho returns next week. This is very exciting for the WWE. Now the question isn't if or when he's returning, my question is who is fueding with? I'm kinda thinking Santino Marella maybe, but I'm not positive. If Kennedy wasn't a in this huge fued with Hardy I would say him, but whoever it is it'll be exciting to see Y2J back in the squared circle.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Stephanie McMenstrual: OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW DID THEY FIND OUT THAT JERICHO IS COMING BACK?! THE CLUES IN NOVEMBER 12TH'S RAW AND THE MAGAZINE WERE COMPLETELY UNDECIFERABLE!! THE ENTIRE CREATIVE STAFF IS FIRED AND JERICHO ISN'T COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS!! MY MAXI PAD NEEDS BIGGER WINGS!!!

Etc. :p

Travis40

lmao, I just read what's between the cords...where it says SAVE_US.222 and the other 2 things :rolleyes: I just realized that. I'm a dumbass :sly:

EDIT: I just cracked this code too :sly:.

X+1=Y
J=9+1

X+1=Y

That means Y

J=9+1....take the 1 in the first line and the 1 in the second line...add those and you get 2 and then the extra J

That means Y2J

The X and 9 mean nothing....it's just left over...

NYKings

Reaction score
lmao, I just read what's between the cords...where it says SAVE_US.222 and the other 2 things :rolleyes: I just realized that. I'm a dumbass :sly:

EDIT: I just cracked this code too :sly:.

X+1=Y
J=9+1

X+1=Y

That means Y

J=9+1....take the 1 in the first line and the 1 in the second line...add those and you get 2 and then the extra J

That means Y2J

The X and 9 mean nothing....it's just left over...

X=10 + 9= 19 next monday november 19th but yeah that's just me being bored and looking way too into it...

kingovkings

Reaction score
whoo hoo its finally guna happen nxt week y2j comes back on the raw after a ppv that makes 4 a wicked raw nxt week who will he gun 4 ????????

xtremebadass

those y2j commercials rock, they are so stupid yet so awesome, i laugh whenever i see them just trying to figure it out. I love the King yesterday, it said BREAK_THE_CODE then it said NEXT_MONDAY

King was like

"JR...I think I broke the code...it's next Monday!"

...wow King what gave that away!