• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This could turn out good in the end if it turns up turning Cena heel. He did all he could do and STILL didn't beat The Rock so now it eats away at him and he can go on a bit of a losing streak and just snap after losing to some joke and beat the tar out of them and that's when he challenges Rocky to rematch, he pretty much tells the rock he has to redeem himself by beating him and The Rock refuses which causes Cena to just tear thought more and more people until Rock finally gives Cena his rematch and then Cena wins dirty in the rematch.
If Cena turns heel, and that's a big if, it'll redeem all the whole thing in my eyes. I'd mark so hard for that.

But at this point I doubt that would ever happen.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I don't think they'll risk a turn with him just because of all the make a wish stuff but I'd mark for it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The first hour of this show was pretty much garbage except for Kane vs Randy Orton which was pretty good. But the second hour featured four awesome matches. I'd give this PPV a 7/10.

Well it's been an awesome LD considering no one was supposed to be here. Good night. Even though I doubt I'll be able to sleep with the image of the referee counting to three with The Rock on top of John Cena in my mind.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Other than the opening match, it was a pretty fun WM. I went to the bathroom, came back and it was done. I was like WTF? Why do they keep wanting to do that to Sheamus? I'm glad he won, but it made his winning the Rumble and getting that shot seem unimportant to me.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
That was without a doubt my favorite wrestling show of all time... With the exception of the Diva's match it was all killer and no filler. I watched it with my nephews too. They are big Kane fans, we went NUTS on the top rope choke slam FOR THE WIN!!!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm a Punk and Jericho fan but at the end of the day I will always be a Jerichoholic. He was my childhood.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm with Mitch. Jericho is up there with HBK for me as my favorite of all time. Right now however I'm bigger on Punk.

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
HOW Hyped I was this was a fu*king huge letdown. I could of booked a better show with storylines that could last months BLOODY ME MY ASS COULD.