WWE WrestleMania XX - Live Discussion!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
wrestlemania-20.jpg

Where It All Begins... Again.

Live from Madison Square Garden, the ancestral home of WWE. What could be a better setting for the 20th WrestleMania? A HUGE show is coming up, featuring an epic double main event! Let's run down the title matches!
  • The World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs in a Triple Threat match! Triple H and Shawn Michaels have been at it since before the year began, but Michaels' hope for a one-on-one match at WrestleMania has been thwarted by the winner of the Royal Rumble... uh... some guy. I can't find anything that says what his name is. WWE must have forgotten. Oh well.
  • Meanwhile, on the blue brand, Eddie Guerrero is defending his recently won WWE Championship against Kurt Angle, who won the opportunity at the title by beating John Cena and Big Show. This is sure to be a showcase of technical wrestling for the ages!
  • Cena and Big Show aren't off the card, though, as the emerging star challenges for the giant's United States Championship. I don't know about you, but I think this John Cena fellow won't really catch on.
  • Both Tag Team Championships are defended in Fatal 4-Ways! Booker T and Rob Van Dam, having won the World Tag belts from Evolution, defend against Raw's finest tag teams, including the Dudleys, La Resistance... uh... Jindrak and Cade...
  • Meanwhile over on SmackDown, the WWE Tag champs, Too Cool (uh...) are up against the APA, World's Greatest Tag Team, and the Bashams, which is at least an improvement.
  • In another title match with a big field, the Cruiserweight Championship is on the line, with champion Chavo Guerrero Jr. set to defend in a 10-man Cruiserweight Open gauntlet! How will he worm his way out of this one? Will it be with help from Chavo Classic? Probably!
  • And finally, the Women's Championship has a bit of heat behind it, with Victoria defending against Molly Holly in a Title vs. Hair match! Good women's wrestling! Yay!
And of course, there's non-title matches too.
  • The spectre of Undertaker has been haunting Kane for months now, and his arrival is set for WrestleMania! What will we see in the return of the 11-0 Deadman?
  • An absolute clash of the titans as Brock Lesnar takes on Goldberg! A huge money match in anyone's eyes, it's... wait, what do you mean they're both leaving after this show? Let's hope the fans don't find out.
  • Tension between "Legend Killer" Randy Orton and legend Mick Foley has hit a fever pitch, with both men finding allies. It'll be a 3-on-2 handicap match as Evolution's Orton, Flair, and Batista take on the Rock & Sock Connection!
  • Veritable pair of Canadian scumbags, Christian and Chris Jericho, were betting on who could sleep with Lita or Trish Stratus first, but then Jericho turned out to like Stratus genuinely, which led to the breakup of the team. Yes, this was the actual storyline. 2004 was a different time. Watch Christian/Jericho. It's going to be good.
  • And finally, the women (again), where we get an Interpromotional Playboy Evening Gown match (sigh) where Torrie and Sable take on Stacy Keibler and Jackie Gayda. They can't all be winners.
Live Discussion begins on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 7PM Eastern as usual
Make sure you're ready to go​

Last edited:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You messed on on the date :p but I’ll be here tonight BAY BAY

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'm a bit busy tonight, but I might be able to catch one of the later matches. Can I get a tag for when Eddie/Angle or main Triple Threat starts. I'll see which one I'm around for, but I love that main event.

I'll just have to try and sync it up, but I'll be a tiny bit behind I'm guessing.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Entrances or bell ringing seems to work, I was able to get synced back up last time with Fully Loaded at least as I messed up :lol

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Entrances or bell ringing seems to work, I was able to get synced back up last time with Fully Loaded at least as I messed up :lol
What I normally do if I’m late, I go to the next closest min I can get to and press play there. Like if I know they start at 7, and its 8:04 when I get there, I go to 1 hour and 5 mins and press play at 8:05. If I can’t get to that by 8:05 I go to 6 in and so on :lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I may be here by the time it starts. Maybe not. Either way I'll join in at some point. : lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Would it be best to push it off another week?? Depends on who can be here and when I guess but I mean next Sunday don’t have anything either since the WWE PPV is the night before

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team