WWE: Wrestlemania Aftermath

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I will be doing this with richie. I will be doing Raw and he will be doing Smack!Down.

Wrestlemania results are the same:

Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton def. John Cena and Triple H (Orton retains WWE Title)
World Heavyweight Champion Underteaker def. Edge
Floyd "Money" Mayweather def. Big Show (Knockout)
Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)
Kane wins 24-Man Battle Royal to face ECW Champion
JBL def. Finlay in a Belfast Brawl
CM Punk wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista def. Umaga
Kane def. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero (new champion)
Beth Phoenix & Melina def. Ashley & Maria in the BunnyMania Lumberjack Match

Backstory: Vince hired new creative management (Ric Flair for Raw and Vince Russo for Smack!Down) We did the draft online and i will post my roster.

Edge
CM punk (Mr. Money in the Bank)
Ken Kennedy
Matt Hardy
RVD
Chris Jericho
Tommy Dreamer
Kane
Undertaker
Finlay
MVP
Sabu
Sandman
Kofi Kingston
Umaga
Carlito
Test
Goldberg
Shad
JTG
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Ken "Shake" Dykstra
John "Bake" Jetter
DH Smith
Spike Dudley
Santino Marella
Super Crazy
The Great Khali
Boogey Man
Big Daddy V
Matt Striker
Ron Simmons
Trish Stratus
Lita
Maria
Victoria

Tag Teams:
Cryme Tyme (Kofi Kingston, Shad, JTG)
London and Kendrick
Cade and Murdoch
Shake and Bake (Jetter and Dykstra )
Brains and Braun (Striker and BDV)
Team ECW (RVD, Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer)
The Loud Quiz (Kennedy and Test)
Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane)

Raw Champions:
WWE: Undertaker
US: MVP
Hardcore: VACANT
Tag Team: VACANT

Smack!Down has
The World Heavyweight Champion, the Intercontential Champion, the Cruiserweight Champion, the World Tag Champions, The Womens title.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Not bad, but I have to say, Kofi in Cryme Tyme? lol, not sure if I agree with that, but we'll see where it goes. And it says Edge vs. Undertaker....who won?

by the way, check out SCW

Richy

Reaction score
Randy Orton
Triple H
John Cena
Sean Waltman
Shawn Michaels
The Big Show
Ultimato Dragon
Gregory Helms
Batista
John Morrision
The Miz
John Bradshaw Layfield
Bret Hart
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Cody Rhodes
Brock Leasner
Jeff Hardy
The Rock
Steve Austin
Chavo Geurreo
Buff Bagwell
Billy Kidman
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjmin
Charlie Hass
Jamie Noble
Rey Mysterio
Scott Steiner
Joey Mercury
Torrie Wilson
Kelly Kelly
Stacy Keibler
Candice Michelle
Chyna
Melina
Nadia

World Heavyweight Championship - Randy Orton
Intercontinental Championship - Jeff Hardy
Tag Team Championship - Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury
Crusierweight Championship - Jamie Noble
Womens Championship - Torrie Wilson

Smackdown Card

- Opening Match -
Singles Match
Doug Basham VS Shelton Benjmin

- Match Two -
Normal Team Match
Tag Team Championship
Ultimato Dragon & Charlie Hass VS John Morrison & Joey Mercury

- Match Three -
Handicap Match
Chyna VS Kelly Kelly, Candice Michelle & Torrie Wilson

- Match Four -
Fatal Four Way Match
John Cena VS Randy Orton VS Triple H VS The Big Show

- Main Event -
Interconintental Match
Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy (c) VS Sean Waltman VS Billy Kidman VS Brock Leasner VS Shawn Michaels VS John Bradshaw Layfield

Don't miss out, tune into smackdown on friday.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I fthis is suppose to be wrestlemania aftermath why is everything so diffrent.

Wrestlers just appeared, Morrison now mercury, Jeff Hardy is back and has title plus the title changes

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree^ No offense to you guys, but it just seems weird so much stuff can change in 24 hours after Wrestlemania, lol.

Reaction score
The show starts out with a tribute to Ric Flair. Flair comes out with a skew of "Woos".
Flair:Hello as many of you have seen, I lost my "career threatening match", but that was a wrestling career. My new career is in the General Manger business. And tonight I have to HUGE announcements. There will be a battle royal ti determine the Hardcore Championship, tonight! It will be the Undertaker vs Goldberg in a non-title match. (without mike) Woooooo.
Flair exits the ring.

COMMERCIAL

Match #1: Kane vs DH Smith
nt foEnd: Pretty much a squash match as Smith gets pretty much no offence. Match ends when Kane chokeslams Smith.
Winner: Kane

Promo #1
CM Punk:I'm Straight Edge, which means I don't do drugs. Not doing drugs lead to me getting this briefcase. (holds up Money in the Bank briefcase) I am posting a challenge to MVP. MVP you have your US title, I have the contract, how about we have a match for both. (MVP walks into screen)
MVP: You thing that I would put my championship on the line just for that contract which gives me a CHANCE to face a champion. Thats just stupid. If i did that- (Flair walks into screen)
Flair: Hmmm, I think we'll have that match tonight. You better lace your boots up, because your match is next.
Punk: Thank you for the US Championship match.
Flair: That reminds me, its a match where neither the breifcase nor the title is on the line.

COMMERCIAL

Match #2: CM Punk vs MVP
End: Long match. Punk and MVP are each in opposite corners trying to regain stamina. Punk runs at MVP and hits him with a closeline. Punk goes to lock in a arm lock, but MVP breaks out and starts hitting hard left hands on Punk. MVP attempts a play maker but Punk referses it into a Go To Sleep. MVP taps out.
Winner: CM Punk

COMMERCIAL

Promo #2
Maria and Goldberg are on screen.
Maria: Tonight in the mainevent, you are facing the WWE Champion, if you win this do you think you have a shot at facing him at Backlash?
Goldberg: If I win? Have a chance? I will win, and get a shot at the WWE championship.
Maria: So you don't think that anyone else will have a shot at the WWE championship?
Goldberg: The only other person I think- (Edge walks into picture)
Edge: Who will beat the Undertakers sorry ass is Edge. I have already talked with Ric and I'm using my re-match clause. (Kofi Kingston walks into picture)
Kingston: No, no, no. I think that if anyone deserves a shot at the title its- (Ken Kennedy walks into picture)
Kennedy: Mr.Kennnnnnnnnnnnedy (Many other wrestlers walk into picture)
RVD: No man, Mr. Monday Night deserves a shot at the.. (Flair walks into picture)
Flair: Shut up people. Be quiet because i have an announcement y'all. Starting next week there will be qualifing matches to gain a spot in the 8 man gauntlet match at the April 21st Raw. Winner of that is the #1 contender and can face The Undertaker at Backlash. And Goldberg as for your match with The Undertaker tonight, consider it canceled, because your facing Kofi Kingston for a shot in that gauntlet match

Match #3: Sabu w/ Tommy Dreamer vs Test
End: About 5minutes in Test has the upperhand for most of the match. Test whips Sabu into the ropes and Dreamer pulls Tests legs out before he can reach for Sabu. Dreamer starts attacking Test with hard lefts and rights. Dreamer grabs a table and throws Test on it. Sabu runs and does a diving attack over the ropes but Test moves and Sabu go throw the hard table solo. Test gets to his feet and hits a big boot on Dreamer, then rolls Sabu into the ring. Test covers him for the win.

Winner: Test

COMMERCIAL

Match #4: Goldberg vs Kofi Kingston (#1 Contenders Gauntlet match qualifier)
End: Goldberg hits a spear on Kofi. He goes for the pin.
kickout.
Goldberg throws Kofi into the ropes and Kofi slides out of the ring to recover. Goldberg goes out and irish whips him back into the ring. Goldberg hits a jackhammer when JTG comes out on one side of the croud and Shad comes out on the other. While the ref is arguing with JTG about leaving, Shad gets in the ring and punches Goldberg with brass knuckles and puts Kofi atop of him for a pin. Shad gets out of the ring and climbs the barrier, so JTG gets down and the ref counts the pin.

Winner: Kofi Kingston(advances to Gauntlet)

COMMERCIAL

Match #5: Battle royal for the Hardcore Championship.
End: The last six people in the ring are Big Daddy V, Matt Striker, Santino Marella,Tommy Dreamer, Spike Dudley and Umaga. BDV and Striker go after Umaga, while Dreamer and Dudley team up to go against Marella. BDV trys to suplex Umaga but Umaga reverses it and suplexes BDV out of the ring, Striker begs Umaga to take it easy and Umaga picks him up and just drops him out. Umaga goes and runs into the other 3. He picks up Dudley and throws him out, then Marella and Dreamer elimate him. Dreamer and Marella lock up in the middle of the ring. Dreamer irish whips Marella and Marella catches himself. Dreamer runs up and closelines him off the ring for the win.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer
New Hardcore Champion