• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36: Night 2 - Too Big For One Thread!

Doom

La Bestia
I've had a helluva time with you guys being a part of the WrestleMania 36 discussion. We've all made ourselves proud of making this chat happen.

Sabretooth

I'm fine with the match being a short Brock style match because I couldn't do a long match after the Last Man Standing and the Firefly Fun House. I'm excited out and this was just enough to cheer Drew hit that Clay and win the belt.

Could’ve been like 15 minutes. Not 5

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sabretooth said:
Oh stop. (Thread reply)
I'm actually being positive. I'm saying it was perfect. You're the one finding fault. It was perfect as is. That Fun House after the Last Man Standing spent me. One of those probably should have been on night 1, but I'm OK with the match being short.

Sabretooth

I'm actually being positive. I'm saying it was perfect. You're the one finding fault. It was perfect as is. That Fun House after the Last Man Standing spent me. One of those probably should have been on night 1, but I'm OK with the match being short.

No a finisher spam match is annoying.