• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36: Night 2 - Too Big For One Thread!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
People who don’t know me, just wanna point out I’m bias as hell with Ziggler. I know he is in the wrong, but I’m gonna be the Ziggler fan I am and say he ain’t wrong.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
If Mandy comes out I would love JBL to mirror Heenen from BATB 96, "But whose side is she on?" :mark:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Drew said:
Oh cmon. Stop being so serious (Thread reply)
You spend 9 hours watching wrestling over two days you clearly care about it. Just chill with the judgment and let people care about what they want. That said, this match should be fun.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Klaus said:
People who don’t know me, just wanna point out I’m bias as hell with Ziggler. I know he is in the wrong, but I’m gonna be the Ziggler fan I am and say he ain’t wrong. (Thread reply)
Don't break kayfabe brother jus tkeep working them

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Tearjerker said:
You spend 9 hours watching wrestling over two days you clearly care about it. Just chill with the judgment and let people care about what they want. That said, this match should be fun.
:hardtimes