• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36: Night 2 - Too Big For One Thread!

Sabretooth

She doesn't need to do any of that. She was the young and upcoming star. Just have Charlotte put her over at the biggest show of the year. Winning it back after losing it just makes them even. The rub she'd have gotten from beating Charlotte at Mania is gone and never coming back.

So you’re saying that Charlotte is pretty much done as a top star and should only put people over now correct?

Drew

Now the only match that means anything.

Once again. Screw Dolph. Hope Otis destroys him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tearjerker said:
He keeps badgering me when it's clear I'd rather not talk about it.
You know Sabs ain't ever gonna stop replying until you do first and even then he's gonna quote three more posts :lmao

Doom

La Bestia
Tearjerker said:
He keeps badgering me when it's clear I'd rather not talk about it.
That's why I said take a breather. Get you some fresh air and come back when you feel better. It's not worth stressing out about it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sabretooth said:
So you’re saying that Charlotte is pretty much done as a top star and should only put people over now correct? (Thread reply)
I'm saying she's won enough to tale a back seat for a bit, yes. And when they want to give her another belt she can beat Bayley or Becky for it so they're not upcoming stars. They have their spots already.