• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36: Night 2 - Too Big For One Thread!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tearjerker said:
We get better matches taped than they would have been live.
Some not all but I am definitely happy the show went on regardless and I'm not gonna spend too much time on if it would have been better with fans since that's not an option anyway

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
Some not all but I am definitely happy the show went on regardless and I'm not gonna spend too much time on if it would have been better with fans since that's not an option anyway
I'll take the poorer matches to get this, Firefly (if it's good), and the Boneyard tbh.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tearjerker said:
I'll take the poorer matches to get this, Firefly (if it's good), and the Boneyard tbh.
Yeah I think I'm at that point too, Drew sold me on why he should be champ even with missing out on a big moment with a crowd already

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Orton might bust out a punt if he does end up winning this, doubtful that he does tho