WWE:World Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SweetDeal

Reaction score
WWE:

From Board Of Directors,

Welcome to WWE(World Wrestling Entertainment).We are a wrestling company coming from Stamford,Connecticut.Our owner,Vincent Kennedy McMahon,is happy to entertain the audience.McMahon,who occasionally wrestles,is a character with WWE.

We have two development brands.Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville,Kentucky.Also we have Florida Championship Wrestling in Tampa.

We have three brands of shows.RAW on Mondays,ECW on Tuesdays and SmackDown! on Fridays.RAW is Live.The others are taped and aired.

We are currently strong financially with an average of 15 million dollars each month.You may sign talent with the money.

We have a website,wwe.com.We also have ovwrestling.com and fcwrestling.com.

If superstars(aka talent) are released due to drugs or attitude,you may not resign them for an extensive period.

Well enjoy your job!

user posted image

WWE RAW

Raw Superstars
Batista
Beth Phoenix
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Goldust
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Jamie Noble
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lilian Garcia
Manu-World Tag Team Champion(as of Tribute to the Troops 2008)
Melina
Michael Cole
Mickie James-Womens' Champion(as of Backlash 2008)
Mr. McMahon
Randy Orton-Royal Rumble Winner
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella-Intercontinental Champion(as of Summerslam 2008)
Shad
Shawn Michaels-World Heavyweight Champion(as of August 6th,2008)
Sim Snuka-World Tag Team Champion(as of Tribute to the Troops 2008)
Ted DiBiase
William Regal

Tag Teams-

The Left-Outs(Manu and Sim Snuka)
Priceless(Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes)
Cryme Tyme-(Shad and JTG)
Glamerella(Beth Phoenix and Santino Marella)

Near Expiring of Contract-

Sim Snuka
William Regal
Kane

SmackDown! Roster

SmackDown Superstars
Big Show
Brie Bella
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Curt Hawkins-WWE Tag Team Champion(as of November 10,2008)
DH Smith
Edge
Eve
Ezekiel Jackson
Festus
Hurricane Helms
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jim Ross
Jimmy Wang Yang
Justin Roberts
Kizarny
Kung Fu Naki
Maria
Maryse
Matt Hardy-US Champion(as of Unforgiven 2008)
Michelle McCool-Divas' Champion(as of Armageddon 2008)
Montel Vontavious Porter
Mr. Kennedy
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Ranjin Singh
Ryan Braddock
Scotty Goldman
Shelton Benjamin
Tazz
The Brian Kendrick
The Great Khali
Triple H-WWE Champion(as of Royal Rumble 2009)
Umaga
Undertaker
Vickie Guerrero
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder-WWE Tag Team Champion(as of November 10,2008)

Teams-

The Brian Kendrick and Ezekiel Jackson
Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
R-Truth and Kung Fu Naki
Primo and Carlito Colon

Near Expiring of Contract:

N/A

ECW Roster

Alicia Fox
Boogeyman
Christian-ECW Champion(as of Royal Rumble 2009)
DJ Gabriel
Evan Bourne
Finlay
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
John Morrison
Kafu
Katie Lea Burchill
Mark Henry
Matt Striker
Paul Burchill
Ricky Ortiz
The Miz
Theodore Long
Tiffany
Todd Grisham
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Atlas
Tony Chimel
Tyson Kidd

Teams-

Alicia Fox and DJ Gabriel
Tony Atlas and Mark Henry
Paul Birchill and Katie Lea

Near Expiring of Contract-

The Miz
Ricky Ortiz

SweetDeal

Reaction score
Monday Night RAW

Here is RAW to kick this thing off....

raw06ms0.gif

The pyro goes off as they show starts.

Segment One:Match-Cody Rhodes vs Shad-The bell rings as the match is underway.Cody hits a forearm smash and punches Shad down to his knees.Shad fights back and pushes Rhodes as he bounces off the ropes into an elbow.Rhodes gets an elbow drop from Shad as he goes for a pin.

no

Rhodes is dragged to the bottom turnbuckle and gets a face wash.Rhodes is out as Shad stomps on Rhodes.Shad punches Rhodes on the ground and the crowd is wild.Shad signifies for the Thugnificent.He goes for it and gets reversed into a Cross Rhodes.Pin:

Winner-Cody Rhodes by pinfall(3:19)

Segment Two:Match-Dolph Ziggler vs Goldust-Dolph Ziggler started out kicking and punching the much powerful Goldust.Goldust fought back.He hit a gorilla press slam.Dolph Ziggler came back in.Ziggler hit a dropkick.Goldust is on the ropes and Ziggler its that famous kick to the head.He goes for a pin:

Win-Dolph Ziggler by pinfall(2:03)

Segment Three:Angle-Debut Segment-The camera is in a dark room.A dim light shows as a face appears,half of one that is.

Man-I am the darkness,I am the muse.I can be anything.You will be in my dark presence.You cannot find me.You will never see me.Scratch the last saying.You will see me in two weeks.I am Rob Rude.The son of Rick Rude.Get ready for a ravishing debut.

A logo flashes saying Ravishing Rob Rude.

Segment Four:Match-Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio vs The Left Outs-Sim Snuka and Kofi started and Kofi dropkicked Sim into Manu quickly and hit the Jamaican Buzzsaw.The pin:

Win-Kofi and Rey pinfall(0:11)

Segment Five:Match-Melina vs Beth Phoenix vs debuting Angie Fong-Melina and Fong ganged up on Phoenix and threw her out.Fong and Melina started then.Fong started punching and attacking Melina until Melina fought back.Melina kicked Fong straight in the face.Phoenix,groggy and tired,managed a big kick to Melina's head.Melina and Beth were out.Fong hit the A-Sweep.Pin:

Win by pinfall,Angie Fong(4:07)

Segment Six-Match-Kane vs Randy Orton-Randy Orton started ferociously attacking Kane.Kane pushed Orton out of the ring.Orton was out.Kane started attacking on Orton for six minutes.The commercial break hit.Orton was on the offensive when it came back.Orton hit a kick to the arm.Orton slapped Kane and clotheslined him.Orton waited and waited.He attempted the Punt but Kane moved.Kane went for a chokeslam but Orton reversed into an RKO.Orton was not done,he punted Kane in the head.Pin:

Win-Orton by pinfall(10:12)

The Rated R CMStar

Add some promos, change the font, add some more coloring.

I'd reccomend checking some of the other BTBs not only to get reviews for this BTB to see how other bookers post their shows

SweetDeal

Reaction score
WWE News from PWInsider

WWE News

Superstar guesses to be Rob Rude:Johnny Devine,James Storm,Robert Roode,Caden Mathews.

Which one will be the mysterious figure?

John Morrison to be in MitB match?:John Morrison leaked some info about Wrestlemania 25.It appears that a shaman will be in the Money in the Bank match.

Hardcore Holly speaks out on WWE:Holly,a former WWE Star,said that WWE is a good company.But he got released for drug abuse.

R-Truth vs Christian:This happened at a house show in Italy.R-Truth won and both stars got huge pops.Christian and Truth are very good friends.