WWE wins in the end as always like I should be

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
As much bad WWE may get, I’ll never stop watching them. They’ve provided me with over two decades worth of entertainment and memories.

As fun as AEW is right now and I love it, I’ll still watch and support WWE as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've repeated many times I want wwe to be good but the fact is, no matter if they've made you happy in the past , they don't care . Period. They've pretty much openly admitted through their actions they would rather quick fix things with drafts and your the authority segments instead of bothering to make a good show. And they can make a good show, they honestly don't want to because they got all their money up front. Myself, like others, dislike what wwe represents as a whole . But that doesn't mean I dont like the workers , but I'm certainly not going to support a company that doesn't give a single fuck about its own product , blind loyalty, imo , is bad. The only way wwe changes is if they lose money and that starts by not giving them ratings. That's my rant on wwe.

Regarding other feds, I'd feel the same way tomorrow if aew started booking the shit wwe does. I just want good wrestling without having to make sacrifices in quality and content . When wwe does that, maybe I'll come back.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tl/Dr you don't owe a company a damn thing regardless if they made you happy 10 years ago :draper2

his_insanity

Banned
Reaction score
I've repeated many times I want wwe to be good but the fact is, no matter if they've made you happy in the past , they don't care . Period. They've pretty much openly admitted through their actions they would rather quick fix things with drafts and your the authority segments instead of bothering to make a good show. And they can make a good show, they honestly don't want to because they got all their money up front. Myself, like others, dislike what wwe represents as a whole . But that doesn't mean I dont like the workers , but I'm certainly not going to support a company that doesn't give a single fuck about its own product , blind loyalty, imo , is bad. The only way wwe changes is if they lose money and that starts by not giving them ratings. That's my rant on wwe.

Regarding other feds, I'd feel the same way tomorrow if aew started booking the shit wwe does. I just want good wrestling without having to make sacrifices in quality and content . When wwe does that, maybe I'll come back.
+This.

The "bar" for WWE is so abysmally low and has been for years that they think they can just keep churning out the "same old shit" year after year because they're a media empire now and don't think of themselves at their very core as a "wrestling" company anymore. At any time, it's "Hey! How can we shoehorn this YouTuber, or NFL player, or boxer, or MMA fighter, or whomever into our programming!!??" When the ratings are down and the Shareholders demand an answer, they go to the "wheelchair crew" (listed below) and call Dwayne and Cena back to RAW instead of FIXING their in-ring product and trying something new. Their main event never changes. It's "default settings" and Brock Lesnar and Goldberg are there for bags of cash . The wrestlers have no creative freedom and aren't excited to be there, and you can read it on their faces.

I'm at the point where if I see Hogan, Foley, Shawn Michaels or Flair shamble out in AEW, I'll beat myself to death with a cast iron frying pan.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
"WWE wins in the end as always like I should be" - is this title meant to be saying, that WWE will win in the the - like it should? Because history does show us, that the WWE or the CWC/WWWF was just the horrible lit upstart that challenged the establishment in the first place.