WWE wellness poicly finds serious heart condiont in us champ MVP!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
WWE.com is reporting that during a standard Wellness policy physical, an abnormal accessory pathway to the heart (Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome) was discovered in US Heavyweight MVP. It is a potentially life threatening condition that could lead to a heart attack if untreated. He will be able to continue wrestling because according to WWE.com, MVP "underwent a precarious radio frequency treatment this past Monday – a procedure that is equally dangerous in that one in 1,000 individuals die during it. Next week, tests will be performed again to see if the procedure was a success."

WWE.com says that the testing took place at the Great American Bash. The body of the story is written to explain how The Wellness Policy caught this condition early. A cynic might say that mentioning the Bash and the benefits of the policy are a calculated move by WWE. A cynic may be right, but you also can't deny that the policy did what people want it to do either

well good thing that they caught it and hopefully he will be alright...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
My favorite guy right now, besides Triple H. I love MVP, and hopefully he's okay.

Travis40

I hope he's just okay, he's one of the best on SD today, I hope he is fine so he can continue to wrestle...sucks it had to be MVP, but it's never good when anything like that happens. :sad:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man,He's MY 3rd Favorite wrestler,theres Mr.Kennedy,Gregory Helms,then Him.
Hope HE gets well soon.

Switchy

Reaction score
It was extremely lucky they found out soon enough or we could've lost a potential future world champ.

MikeRaw

Man great that they found out first.Also it says he'll still be able to wrestle which is good.I feel bad for the guy though,9 years in prision for robbery/kidnapping and then having to start his career later than others and now this...Well as I said,its good that he's alright and it proves that the wellness thingy is doing its job...

Oasis

Reaction score
I hope he'll be okay. Next time actually check at your topic title, seriously

Reaction score
damn I hope he is ok, MVP is one of the best wrestlers on Smackdown! right now....

get well soon Porter!

straight_edge76

Damn. Thats sucks, it looks like Matt Hardy will get the US title sooner then I thought. But if MVP gets better its all that matters; he is my favorite on Smackdown currently (The Undertaker is Injured)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
wow not much love for the us champ, hell i think a pretty damn good worker.

Whats Big Show sayaing in your sig? looks like:

Oh wee Oh... Ohhhhhhh

Ontopic:

I hope he's okay. WWE cant afford another loss. And i really like MVP.