WWE, WCW, ECW Video Collection 1998-2006 Sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

limpshaggy86

I'm selling off my entire wrestling collection and. All are originals which i have collected over the years.

Videos for sale including WWE PPV, home and superstar video, raw, smackdown, and WCW and ECW from 1998 to 2006.

Thank you. contact me via MSN or email at limpshaggy86@hotmail.com

PS:I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, if not, Mods, pls move this to the right forum. Cheers.

Have fun browsing!

This Guy

This is the right spot...just don't expect any takers seeing as you joined for the sole purpose of trying to sell something and no one knows you and therefore doesn't trust you enough to send you money. I know I don't.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Peepshow be careful lol... hes a junior member looking to rip someone off

Reaction score
Yea dude nice if its all real and that. I might i have to see what vids r there first.

PeepShow

He has like 150 DVD's. He wants 1600 for it all though. He has like every WWF PPV for 1998-2006. Its amazing

This Guy

He has like 150 DVD's. He wants 1600 for it all though. He has like every WWF PPV for 1998-2006. Its amazing

thats like $10.66/dvd....I never pay more then 8.99/dvd. As a matter of fact I will probably be hitting my local wal-mart on the weekend as I notcied they have another one of there clearence WWE DVD displays up. $6.88 each.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
thats like $10.66/dvd....I never pay more then 8.99/dvd. As a matter of fact I will probably be hitting my local wal-mart on the weekend as I notcied they have another one of there clearence WWE DVD displays up. $6.88 each.

Don't you buy collections? Like The Royal Rumble Anthologhy or WrestleMania boxset?

This Guy

Don't you buy collections? Like The Royal Rumble Anthologhy or WrestleMania boxset?

Sure if its at a price I can aford, but I'm talking individual PPV or feature DVD's. $10.66 is a lot to pay (probably us dollars too I live in Canada) when I can goto Wal-Mart right now and pick up like some of those same DVD's he's selling for only $6.88 Canadian.

The only box set I have bought was the Wrestlemania Box set from years ago on VHS with 1-13 on it. It was on for $99.99 and I got a Mall employee discount on it and only ended up paying $80 after tax. Thats only like $6.15 a tape, and that was when the average vhs wwe tape would run you at least $18 a piece. As much as I want these newer box sets, I have most of the Royal Rumbles on DVD already I can't justify spending I beleive its about $180 us and in Canada about $210 on it when I have most of them already. Eventually my local Wal-Mart will have it on clearence for under $50 and then I'll buy it.