WWE wants to sign Jay White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
New Japan: Here is a guy we can make as a top foreigner. Let's give him the leading role for Bullet Club.

WWE: I want that.

NJPW: Why?

WWE: Add him to the collection with the first ones.

NJPW: What about the guy from Winnipeg?

WWE: I forgot...

Tony Khan: He's with me, pal.

Reality: He is more likely to stay for a good time. Closer to Japan in New Zealand, trained a lot in the dojo, and WWE just won't work for him. WWE has enough heels. They have enough fucking Heel Bullet Club stars.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Jay White would be a perfect fit for WWE, and it would probably be a great career move for him.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Jay White would be a perfect fit for WWE, and it would probably be a great career move for him.
No, he wouldn't. He would be lost in the mix in an already over stacked roster and would end up being feed to the likes Roman or whoever else just to devalue him. Also, it would be an awful career choice as he is the "top gaijin" of New Japan and is huge over there.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
No, he wouldn't. He would be lost in the mix in an already over stacked roster and would end up being feed to the likes Roman or whoever else just to devalue him. Also, it would be an awful career choice as he is the "top gaijin" of New Japan and is huge over there.
That's literally his role in New Japan, and he was mainly pushed as hard as he was so that they could have a non-Japanese guy to give wins to Okada. I feel like his style would really quite perfectly fit the current WWE mold that's halfway between WWE style and indie/puro style.

Also, people are not fed to Roman "just to devalue them".

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That's literally his role in New Japan, and he was mainly pushed as hard as he was so that they could have a non-Japanese guy to give wins to Okada. I feel like his style would really quite perfectly fit the current WWE mold that's halfway between WWE style and indie/puro style.

Also, people are not fed to Roman "just to devalue them".
No, his style works great in New Japan and wouldn't do so well in WWE because of two different ideologies.

LOL, okay.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

sportsnews

Reaction score
Website
sportsinfonow.com
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I also heard WWE rumors about WWE interested to sign Jay White. Lets wait what happen in the end.