WWE wanted to buy STARDOM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Thank God or whoever, Stardom held off and Bushiroad came in and bought Stardom. WWE buying Stardom would have been awful.

I'm guessing the Japanese companies don't like WWE to much.
I mean, WWE is a niche company in Japan so...

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Honestly, the way New Japan treats women's wrestling is disgusting.. The few women they do have they don't wrestle and walk around in thongs all the time..

As much as I don't like WWE nowadays, Stardom might be better off with them.. I don't expect NJPW to start up a women's division now because of this.

Reactions: Geese

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Honestly, the way New Japan treats women's wrestling is disgusting.. The few women they do have they don't wrestle and walk around in thongs all the time..

As much as I don't like WWE nowadays, Stardom might be better off with them.. I don't expect NJPW to start up a women's division now because of this.
You are aware New Japan, never had women's wrestling, right? New Japan was strictly men, still is, and will always be. Also, those women are called valets and every promotion has used them before as well as the women/woman who does this is models and is part of Yukiro Takahasji's gimmick, which is just The Godfather.

Also, Stardom and New Japan are still their own thing but are owned by the same company, Bushiroad. They are like DDT and Tokyo Joshi.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
You are aware New Japan, never had women's wrestling, right? New Japan was strictly men, still is, and will always be. Also, those women are called valets and every promotion has used them before as well as the women/woman who does this is models and is part of Yukiro Takahasji's gimmick, which is just The Godfather.

Also, Stardom and New Japan are still their own thing but are owned by the same company, Bushiroad. They are like DDT and Tokyo Joshi.

It's a rough sell these days though since AEW, WWE, NWA and Impact all have women's wrestling now.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's a rough sell these days though since AEW, WWE, NWA and Impact all have women's wrestling now.
Eh, kind of in a way. It just depends on the area's market really, and how good it is.