WWE vs. TNA: Head On Collision

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
wwevstna.png

Backstory: In 2002 a company started up, this company was what many people saw to be an expensive indy event. The company of which I am reffering is of course: TNA- Total Nonstop Action. in 2001, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon conquerred WCW, Eric Bischoff and Ted Turner and gobbled them up in one fell swoop. Now, in early 2010 both World Wrestling Entertainment and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling are hitting their peaks. A lot has changed since 2008, wrestlers have jumped from one place to another, both companies now only have one television show a week. WWE with it's Monday Night Raw flagship. and TNA with iMPACT! But now, WWE and TNA are heading for a collision, head-on with the rival company. In fact this feud between two mega companies could mean the end for one of them, and the rise above fame for the other. Although the WWE doesn't know it yet, Jeff Jarrett, Dixie Carter and all the TNA wrestlers have had many a closed door meeting, these meetings have focused on one goal; an attack on the WWE. No insider website, newspaper or media outlet could get hold of this information, but I did, because I'm telling you the story. On the 4th of January 2010, WWE Raw's main event featuring WWE Champion Jeff Hardy taking on arch rival Mr. Kennedy was interrupted by TNA Champion AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, running through the crowd, jumping the barricade and smashing both men with the chairs before exiting. The next day on the TNA website, the simple headline; "We Got You Vince!" was displayed. Marking the birth of the next wrestling wars. Although, this wrestling war would not be anything like the Monday Night Wars because this war would take place in the ring... Prepare yourself because WWE vs. TNA: Head On Collision is here.

Both companies have agreed to take 20 wrestlers, including 3 Champions each into battle, they have also agreed that a weekly 2-Hour edition of "Raw iMPACT!" would be the battle ground for the war, until a pay-per-view was in the cards. Below are the rosters they chose.

Roster: TNA

TNA Champion: AJ Styles
TNA X-Division Champion: Consquences Creed
TNA Knockouts Champion: Victoria

Other Competitors:
Abyss
Samoa Joe
Kurt Angle
Booker T
Consequences Creed
Robert Roode
James Storm
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Petey Williams
Trevor Murdoch
Jay Lethal
Sonjay Dutt
ODB
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Christy Hemme
Ms. Jackie Moore

Roster: WWE

WWE Champion: Jeff Hardy
WWE Intercontinental Champion: MVP
WWE Women's Champion: Awesome Kong

Other Competitors
Triple H
Mr. Kennedy
Christian Cage
Kane w/James Mitchell
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Evan Bourne
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Matt Hardy
R-Truth
Mickie James
Gail Kim
Michelle McCool
Layla
Nattie Niedhart

I told you a lot had changed. With the rosters picked, and the war about set to start, WWE struck back... when Intercontinental Champion MVP showed up on iMPACT. Not getting involved in a match, but rather persuading people to leave the building. Slowly throughout TNA's two hour show, a 13,000 strong packed-house turned into a 500 person waste land. The war was truely set to begin. Sit back, buckle up and get set, because it's going to start... Very Shortly!

Pay-Per-View

Jan: Knock-Out Blow
Feb: Strike Back
Mar: No Way Out
Apr: Wrestle-Mania (4 Hours)
May: Turning Point
Jun: Clash of the Champions
Jul: Heatwave
Aug: Worlds Collide
Sep: Hard Justice
Oct: Blood-Stained
Nov: Carnage
Dec: Winter Brawl

Weekly Shows
"Raw iMPACT!"- Mondays

On Screen Personalities
Interviewer- Mike Adamle (works for neither company)
WWE Commentator: Michael Cole
TNA Commentator: Don West
WWE General Manager: Shane McMahon
TNA General Manager: Jeremy Borash

WWE Chairman, Mr. McMahon has announced via his website, WWE.com that he will indeed come out at the top of the first Raw iMPACT broadcast and address the war between his company and TNA. McMahon states: "I have a few things that I need to get off my chest as it regards this war, and dammit I'm going to do it!"

Booker Note/OOC: I realize that some of this is a little out there, but it's different and that's what I wanted.
:) Comments appreciated.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This is intresting. Wrestlemania is four hours long? God damn...

Rosters are good, and the backstory was average.

Jeff Hardy as WWE Champion? Whoa.. An explaination would be good.
Awesome Kong, and Victoria jumping ships? The whole war thing excites me lol!!

Looks good brother.. I will be reading.. Hopefully..

Evil Austin

this is quite interesting and Diesel - just on a side note wrestlemania in real life is four hours long anyway or something along the lines of that. Good luck and if you get a chance or free time feel free to check out my BTB.

Beer

One problem with this. It basically is my BTB. Imo. I think you should have PMed me to see if you could, essentially, steal my BTB. And, TBH, it kinda pisses me off coz my idea was unique and if your BTB ends up taking all the glory for being a Unique BTB, i will not be happy. So, could you change it a lil bit.

WWERULES

Reaction score
First Match Signed for "Raw iMPACT!"

WWE and TNA management together have decided on the very first and unique match that will go down at the first edition of Raw iMPACT!, it will be TNA X-Division Champion Consequences Creed taking on WWE Superstar Evan Bourne. Creed has been on a 2 month undefeaten streak in TNA and seems unstoppable right now as Champion.

As for Bourne, Bourne (formely Matt Sydal in TNA) picked up lots of credit with management at the end of 2009 defeating former World Champion Rey Mysterio. Many believe that this is managements way of getting Bourne into TNA X-Division Title contention and possibly stealing the TNA X Title, which would be massive gain for WWE.

This match is sure to be interesting and could very well change the two companies forever if Bourne were to win, and get an X Title shot.

Stay tuned for more as it comes in on this massive first event.

Also Confirmed:
Vince McMahon's Open of War Address

KF4E

Reaction score
One problem with this. It basically is my BTB. Imo. I think you should have PMed me to see if you could, essentially, steal my BTB. And, TBH, it kinda pisses me off coz my idea was unique and if your BTB ends up taking all the glory for being a Unique BTB, i will not be happy. So, could you change it a lil bit.

Don't be ridiculous. I've seen these types of war threads many times before you started it.

WWERULES

Reaction score
OOC: I have taken a different approach to my booking strategy. For the first few months of storyline, I will write in recap. This will not ber permenant as I will then write in full as storylines begin taking off and I get into the "groove" so to speak. I have tried this writing style on my own E-fed and has brought me lots of good reviews. So for this style of writing, I ask that you comment on the angles as Matches won't be written out. This is for entertainment.

WWE vs. TNA- "Raw iMPACT!"

"The Genesis."

The show began with fireworks going off around the arena as "I Dare You" by ShineDown, the official theme song for "Raw iMPACT" played int he background. From the commentary table, WWE's Michael Cole and TNA's Don West welcomed us to the show. Cole said, "Welcome everyone to the beginning of the war between mega companies WWE and TNA. Tonight, the wrestling world is literally shaken to it's very core as for the first time in an unscripted manor, two wrestling companies will go head to head." West then says, "That's right Michael Cole. Tonight, TNA proves it's dominance over the WWE." Cole replies, "We'll see." as he sends us up to the ring to start the show.

Mr. McMahon's music hit as the WWE Chairman came out to the ring. McMahon took a microphone and said, "So here we are, huh? The inevitable war between WWE and TNA has begun. You know, last week on Raw when Samoa Joe and AJ Styles got into this ring and attacked my WWE Superstars, I was not so much angry as intrigued. You see there was but one thing I couldn't get my head around and that was; Why in the world would TNA want to mess with the biggest dog in the wrestling world? And then it struck me, it's because TNA, like it's fan are idiots." The fans boo'd him as he continued, "Boo me all you want TNA fans, but I know it and so do you. I mean let's face facts, you TNA fans would chant "This is awesome" just for a friggin suplex. But, enough of the rant on TNA, I said I had something to get off my chest and I do. So here it is, in the next coming weeks, clues will be given out, these clues aren't like the "Save_Us.222" or anything like that, no. These clues are going to be who will be replacing my son Shane as General Manager of the WWE. You see, Shane has decided that he wants to concentrate on his wife and his kid and i understand that. But, the person I have in mind for WWE, has the creativity to blow TNA out of the water. Now, before I leave I'd like to say one more thing..."

Suddenly however, he was interrupted by TNA Co-Founder Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett came out and said, "Oh just shut up, McMahon. I was sitting back there, with my locker room listening to you drivel and droan on just like you do week in and week out. But this time, someone actually has the balls to say, shut up. McMahon, there's one thing you need to realize, and that is that no matter how many Ex-WWE stars TNA stole, TNA was built on desire. The desire to put on top class wrestling, every single night. The desire from each and every wrestler in TNA in it's inception to make TNA work. And whether you like it or not, TNA survived and TNA is here. And soon, TNA will win the war against WWE, and be the phoenix that rose up and defeated the Giant, WWE. " McMahon replies to Jarrett that the TNA locker room isn't as strong as Jarrett wants to believe. McMahon says, "I'll say no more to you, then simply: Watch your locker room, okay?" McMahon left the ring as in the ring Jarrett dropped his microphone and said as he watched McMahon leave, "What the hell did that mean?" as we go to commercial.

{Coming Tonight- WWE Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe.}

(Commercial Break)

Evan Bourne (WWE) defeated TNA X-Division Champion, Consequences Creed (TNA) in 8:32. The finish came after Creed missed an attempted leg drop from the top rope, Bourne capatalized with a springboard leg drop and it Creed with the Shooting Star Press for the win. After the match, Bourne celebrated on the ramp. From the commentary table, Michael Cole noted, "Well, Don. I believe that a WWE Superstar has just defeated the TNA X-Division Champion. Got anything to say now? Loudmouth." Don remained quiet as Bourne continued his celebrations.

In the back, Jeff Jarrett was seen walking back into his locker room. TNA President Dixie Carter walked up to him and asked him what was wrong. Jarrett said, "That thing that McMahon said about TNA's locker room not being too strong, do you think it was true?" Carter turned to Jarrett and said, "You know what Jarrett. McMahon will say just about anything to get your mind thrown off. Remember, he's done this war thing before, with WCW. I wouldn't worry about anything, until it happens. All you need to do is focus." Dixie walked away leaving Jeff in deep contemplation.

(Commercial Break)

TNA Knockouts Champion, Victoria, ODB and Christy Hemme (TNA) defeated Gail Kim, Mickie James and Natty Neidhart in 14:55 after Victoria pinned Kim following the Widow's Peak. After the match, all the other girls left (TNA and WWE) and Victoria took a microphone. Victoria said, "Standing before you in this arena, and around the world is the single most dominant woman in professional wrestling history. I have held this belt for over 5 months, and proved myself to be a loyal member of the TNA locker room. Now not any of the WWE 'Divas' in this match, nor any past Diva can tell me that I'm not the best. Because, until you're holding gold, you mean nothing." Suddenly, Victoria's rant is interrupted as WWE Women's Champion, Awesome Kong makes her way to the ring. The ladies exchange no physical contact, however the stare down was enough that Victoria left the ring.

In the back, Mike Adamle was ready to interview WWE Intercontinental Champion MVP. Adamle said, "MVP tonight you host the V.I.P Lounge with who you say will be an important guest... Any insight you can give us?" MVP replies, "Well, normally a magician won't reveal his secrets, but in your case, Mr. Adamle I make an exception. You see, after scanning the TNA Roster for one man, and one man alone that I would like to have an in-depth discussion, this man fitted the bill perfectly. He is a man, that many say is just like me, he knows his capabilities and obviously, he's talented. Mike, to answer everyone's questions, tonight I will be interviewing... Robert Roode!" The fans bursted into dissapproval as MVP showed the camera his 'bling' before walking away.

(Commercial Break)

R-Truth (WWE) defeated Sheik Abdul Bashir (TNA) in 3:44 with the Truth Conviction (Sitout Inverted Suplex Slam).

In the back, TNA Champion AJ Styles was with Mike Adamle. Adamle said, "AJ, I was told you had something to get off your chest, so the floors yours." Mike hands AJ the microphone and AJ says, "What, that's it, no introduction? I'm the TNA World Champion and you don't even introduce me? You know what, I'm sure Vince McMahon booked this show. Because the TNA Champion doesn't even have a match, let alone being given 4 minutes for an interview segment. But, you know what. I don't need a match to show my abilities, everyone knows my abilities, including my counter-part, WWE Champ Jeff Hardy. Jeff, we can hide for months from the inevitable, the Champions showdown, the clash of the titans, the WWE Champion taking on the TNA Champion. But, what's the point, we all know it's going to happen at some point. However, we have a few weeks until our first pay-per-view: "Strike Back" in February. So here's what I'm going to do, I'll give you seven days, just seven to make your mind up. If there's no answer in 7 days, well then, we know which Champion has more guts. However, I don't think I can wait that long for us to be in the ring together, so, I think we're going to meet sooner than that!" AJ stuff the microphone into Adamle's chest and walks away.

A video promo airs, playing the old ECW music very quietly, hardly detectable. Words wrapped in Barbed Wire come onto the screen that say "He's Near...." Then that fades out and "Strike Back" airs. After this the WWE Logo airs and the video stops.

(Commercial Break)

In the ring, the ring has been set up for the VIP Lounge. WWE Intercontinental Champion MVP is seated on his leather sofa as the show comes back Porter has the Intercontinental Belt on his lap and a briefcase next to him. Porter leaves his belt on the couch and then stands with his microphone. MVP says, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I will waste no time introducing my guest, TNA SuperStar... Robert Roode." Roode comes out and takes a microphone. Porter says, "Welcome to the VIP Lounge, Mr. Roode. Now, I am sure by now everyone is wondering why I called Robert Roode onto the VIP Lounge. So I'll waste no time revealing it." Porter goes over to the briefcase and opens it up before handing Roode a document. Roode scans it before saying, "What? You called me on here for this? You're telling me, you called a TNA Superstar onto a WWE Talk Show in order for you to offer me a WWE Contract?" Porter says, "Yes, yes I did, and I'll tell you why. You see Bobby, if I may call you Bobby..." Roode says, "It's Robert Roode." MVP continues, "Sure Bobby. Look, I know that looks strange but hear me out. You see I watched you rise the ranks of TNA ever since you went solo, of course you didn't do it as fast as I did, but that's beside the point. You see, what I'm trying to get at is that you showed all that potential, and where did it get you? Not far I assume since I don't see TNA Champion on your record. Don't you see what I'm saying Robert? If you jump to WWE, you'll have the chance to win the 'big one'. You can take on AJ Styles and win that TNA title and..." Roode cuts him off. "Oh, okay, and what's to stop me taking that WWE Intercontinental Championship right now?" Porter sees where this interview is going and says, "Look man, this ain't about my title. This is about you winning the TNA Title. So, here's what I'll do, I'm going to give you one week to decide what you're going to do with that contract. The ball's in your court, Bobby!" MVP takes his Intercontinental Championship and leaves as Roode's face shows he's seriously considering the offer as he watches Porter leave up the ramp. From the commentary table, Don West says, "What was that? Is WWE getting that scared that they have to start offering TNA Talents a contract?" Michael Cole says, "Well, if that is the case, it's working, look at Roode's face."

Backstage, TNA Talent Kurt Angle was walking down the corridor when he stopped at Booker T's locker room. He walked in without knocking as Booker T was preparing for the match. Angle says, "Listen Booker, I don't particularly like you and you don't like me, but tonight is about TNA. So let's try to get along, huh?" Booker stands up and says, "Man. You got me wrong, I don't dislike you, I hate yo' damn guts. But you right about one thing, this is about TNA. So just stay out of my way, kid." Booker walks away as Angle watches him leave and says, "Who's he calling Kid?"

(Commercial Break)

Triple H and Chris Jericho (WWE) defeated Kurt Angle and Booker T (TNA) in 18:01. Toward the end of the match, Booker was about to hit the scissors kick to Jericho when out of nowhere, Angle rushed into the ring and delivered an Angle Slam to Booker. Angle then left the ring and watched on as Jericho made the tag to Triple H, and The Game pedigreed and covered Booker, 1... 2... 3! Angle smiled at Booker's loss.

In the back, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon walked into his office. And standing there was Randy Orton. Orton asked McMahon why he wanted to see him. McMahon said, "Now Randy, did you see what I've done? I put something in Jeff Jarrett's head and not only is he believing it, but it's actually starting to happen. The TNA Locker Room is beginning to fall apart. But I don't want that happening to the WWE Locker Room. So as of this moment, I want you to distract AJ Styles. So that he doesn't come after Jeff Hardy and the WWE Title. But, Randy if you fail to do so, I'll have two words for you..." Orton says he's got it and leaves the office. As Orton closes the door we hear some loud crashes and bangs outside the office. When McMahon goes out there to check, Orton is lying in a pool of his own blood, with a chair against his head. McMahon yells "What the hell!" and goes to get some help. The camera comes backward to reveal Jeff Jarrett standing behind a wall close to this scene. Jarrett laughs as he watches McMahon panic.

{Next- WWE Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe.}

(Commercial Break)

Samoa Joe (TNA) defeated WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy (WWE) with the Muscle Buster in 21:36. After the match, Joe left the ring, cool, calm and confident in what he did, As AJ Styles' music hit. AJ came down to the ring, passing Joe with a look at each other. Styles got into the ring and picked up the WWE Championship. He waited as Hardy got up before hitting Jeff with the Championship belt. Styles took the WWE Title and spat on it before throwing it to the mat and leaving with his TNA Title. The show faded to black as we saw the WWE title lying in a heap with AJ's spit visible.

End of Show.