WWE vs. ECW extreme meets wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rated R CMStar

Air Canada Centre
Toronto, Ontario
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to a brand new edition of WWE live. JR here along with my partner The King Jerry Lawler.

King: And what a night we will have for all of you tonight!

“The Game†breaks as Triple H makes his way out, in street clothes and holding the WWE Championship. He plays to the crowd making his entrance and finally his music stops. He prepares to talk.

HHH: Oh man, let me tell you all you have no idea for how long I had been dreaming with this moment. The moment in which I would enter this ring as your 12 time World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd pops

HHH: And to all the guys in the back, let me tell you something. Enforce yourself with patience, because I’ll be holding this title for a long, time.

Crowd pops even higher.

HHH: And…

“Medal†breaks to a lot of boos from the audience as Kurt Angle makes his way out, interrupting Triple H. He finally enters the ring.

Kurt: Hunter, cut the bullcrap. There is only one reason you are WWE Champion, and it is because you didn’t have to face me at the Royal Rumble, because if you did, that title would be around my waist,

HHH: Correct if I am wrong but the reason you didn’t face me is that you lose. You lost to Goldberg. Kurt, you’re nothing but a loser. And tonight, when you step into the ring with me, you will find out that I am not only the WWE Champion, but the One Two Destroyer!

Kurt: Hunter, you’re so wrong. Tonight, I am not only defeating you, but I will break your freaking ankle, and when I do I will prove the world who is the deserving champion. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

Kurt Angle spits Triple H. HHH looks aside holding his jaw and he finally attacks Kurt, planting him with a straight right hand. Hunter punches Kurt Angle all the way to the ropes. He then Irish Whips him to the opposite ropes and plants him with his knee right on the face. Triple H removes his shirt and taunts Kurt. Angle gets back to his feet and Triple H sets him on the Pedigree position, however Kurt escapes from the position and from the ring. Triple H invites Kurt to return to the ring, working the crowd.

(Commercial)

We return and see Vince talking with Shane.

Shane: So dad. Are you sure about this?

Vince: Shane, I never hesitate, and I am sure about this. This is something nobody expect, hell, nobody even knew this was going to be announce right here tonight, but will change completely the landscape of WWE.

Shane: Well dad, if you are so sure about this, then I completely support you.

Vince: Thank you son. God knows I don’t like the guy, you neither, but business needs him right now.

We go back to the announce team

JR: Oh my God King, who were Vince and Shane talking about?

King: I don’t know! None of this was even advertise, but I can’t wait for it.

“Can you dig it?†plays as Booker T makes his way out. He works the crowd before finally entering the ring.

“Lambeg†plays as the IC Champion makes his way out. Finlay stares at Booker as the referee rings the bell.

Non-Title Match
Booker T vs Finlay

Booker T and Finlay circle each other. They finally lock in a test of strength. Booker gets the upperhand and locks in a headlock. However, Finlay quickly reverses the attack of Booker and throws him to the ropes. Booker bounces back and when he does Finlay back body drops his opponent. Finlay then dashes and bounces back to the ring ropes and plants Booker T with an elbow drop right in the chest. Finlay makes the cover: 1…2…, Booker T kicks out. Finlay grabs Booker by the dreadlocks and gets him back to a standing position. He then Irish Whips him to the ropes once again and hits a knee sink putting his knee on the way of the running Booker T bringing him down. He then connects his senton right to the chest and sternum of his opponent. The Irishman makes the cover again: 1…2…, Booker T kicks out. Finlay starts getting angry and he puts the boots on his rival as he starts to stomp him. He then measures him and begins dropping his knee right between the eyes of Booker T. Finlay pulls Booker back to a standing position and lands him with a chop to the chest. He then nails a second one that staggers his rival right to the corner. Finlay takes impulse and then finally dashes toward the cornered Booker T, however Booker is able to counterattack as he puts his boot on the way planting Finlay right on the face. Booker starts mounting his offense from that point as he hits a series of chops right to the chest, and he then follows it up by grabbing the head of Finlay and then driving first his right knee, and then his left knee, right to the head and skull of the man that loves to fight. Booker T then measures Finlay once again and this time drives both his knees simultaneously to the head of Finlay.

Booker bounces back to the ring ropes found behind him and plants Finlay with a leg drop across the throat. Booker T pulls the leg of Finlay making the cover: 1…2…, Finlay kicks out. Booker T gets back to his feet and he pulls Finlay up as well. Booker t lands another flurry of chops to the chest and straight right hands to the head of the IC Champion. Booker continues his offense as he Irish Whips Finlay to the ropes. He tries to knock him out with driving his leg up and connect him, however Finlay is able to duck avoiding the intentions of his opponent. Finlay’s run continue running to the opposite ropes. However when he bounces back Booker T is successful in planting him this time as he knocks him down to a spinning wheel kick. Booker T follows up as he walks toward the corner and then climbs to the top rope. There he taunts and waits Finlay to get back to his feet. The Irishman gets finally back to a standing position, but he is still giving his back to the anxious Booker. Finlay finally turns around and Booker T leaps through the air jumping from the top rope, finally impacting Finlay with a missile dropkick right on the chest of his opponent. Booker T makes the cover: 1…2…, Finlay is able to kick out. Booker T remakes the cover looking for the victory: 1…2…, Finlay kicks out again. Booker gets back up and after looking around the audience, he announces for the end. He waits for Finlay to get back to his feet, when he does, Booker delivers a kick to the gut and then bounces to the ropes attempting to connect the Scissors Kick, however Finlay ducks the offense and when Booker turns around Finlay plants him with a DDT. Finlay takes his time but he slowly crawls toward Booker T, putting one arm across his chest: 1…2…, Booker kicks out.

Finlay looks up to the referee tying to argue, without any success. He looks frustrated, and after stomping a few times Booker T, he rolls to the outside of the ring. He grabs the IC title and gets back to the ring, where he waits for Booker to get back to his feet. Booker T finally does so and turns around, Finlay staggers toward him and tries to plant him with his belt, however Booker T ducks and when Finlay turns around he sets and connects the Bookend. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Booker T defeats Finlay

Booker T stands over Finlay taunting for the belt.

We go backstage and into the locker room of Ric Flair, that is shitless and only with a towel covering himself. John Cena enters the room.

Cena: How you doing Ric?

Ric and Cena hug saluting each other.

Cena: See Ric, I am here for one reason only. Last week, when I went one on one with you, I fulfilled a dream, Growing up I always dreamt of entering the ring with the Nature Boy.

Flair: Me too son. You really put me to test, you made dig deep into my game, and let me tell you something, if I could repeat it, I would.

Cena: Ric, that’s exactly why I am out here, what do you say, you and I, go one on one, Cena vs Flair, at No Way Out!

Flair: John Cena vs Ric Flair at No Way Out…Woooo!

Ric Flair pads Cena on the back as John leaves. Ric smiles seeing John leave

(Commercial)

We return and see Vince Mcmahon sitting in front of the camera, as if he is about to give a message.

Vince: Before the show goes any longer, and before I go out there to make the huge, ground breaking announcement, I am here to make another announcement. Following his acts from the Royal Rumble, Mr. Rob Van Dam has been forbidden to enter this arena. That’s way I wouldn’t expect to see him tonight.

Crowd boos.

Vince: However, Rob indeed will be here next week, and he, he will be facing Bubbah Ray and D-Von Dudley, and since he likes “Extreme†so much, it will be a Tables Match!

We go back to the announce team.

JR: I can’t believe it King, RVD banned from the arena? Lord, he just got eliminated from the Rumble, this is unfair!

King: Forget being banned, next week a Handicap Tables Match! Things certainly aren’t looking good for Rob.

JR: Well, neither for this guy, Stone Cold Steve Austin, whose rivalry with Vince has been largely documented, and it wrote a new page at the Royal Rumble, and tonight, it writes another one,. as per order of the chairman, he goes one on one with the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga.

The glass breaks as Stone Cold makes his way out. He makes his classic four corner taunt and then waits for his opponent.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays as Umaga makes his way out.

Umaga vs Stone Cold

Umaga and Stone Cold look at each other, without engaging any attack. Finally the samoan storms toward the rattlesnake looking to clothesline him, however Austin is able to duck the attack of Umaga. He then waits the Samoan Bulldozer to turn around, he finally does so and Stone Cold Steve Austin begins unfolding straight right hands to the face of Umaga. He then tries to Irish Whip his opponent to the ropes, however Umaga is able to reverse Stone Cold and instead he Irish Whips him to the ropes. Stone Cold bounces back from the ropes and tries to plant Umaga as he leaps looking to connect the Lou Thesz Press, however it makes no success as Umaga catches him in mid air. He then shows his pure strength as Umaga sets Stone Cold up to his shoulders and out of nowhere he explodes planting Stone Cold Steve Austin with a Samoan Bullozer. Umaga gets back to his feet fired up. The Samoan Bullzoder dashes to the ropes and then jumps planting Austin with a splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Austin kicks out. Umaga makes the cover again: 1…2…, Stone Cold Steve Austin is able to kick out again. Umaga gets back to his feet and he pulls Stone Cold with him. Umaga then Irish Whips Austin to the corner. Stone Cold impacts hard against the turnbuckle. Umaga takes impulse and finally storms toward him, squashing him between his humanity and the turnbuckle. Umaga then knocks Austin down to the canvas as he plants an uppercut right to the throat of Austin. Umaga looks around and then screams his classic “Samoaâ€. He then walks toward the corner and then climbs to the second rope, where he taunts Austin. The Samoan Bulldozer finally leaps through the air attempting to connect Stone Cold Steve Austin with a jumping headbutt, however Stone Cold Steve Austin, to a huge pop from the audience, is able to roll out of the way making Umaga crash and burn. Austin gets back to his feet and then waits for Umaga to get back to his feet. The Samoan returns to his feet and the rattlesnake begins unfolding right hands, he then mixes up with straight left punches, shaking brains of the Samoan. Stone Cold delivers a kick to the middle section and then bounces back to the ring ropes behind him. However, when he directs toward Umaga trying to attack him, Umaga is able to catch him, set and connect him with his Swinging Sideslam. Umaga makes the cover rather confident: 1…2…, Stone Cold Steve Austin barely kicks out. Umaga gets back to his feet and looks angry. He gets on the face of the referee and then pushes him apart. He directs back his attention to Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Samoan Bulldozer lifts Austin back to his feet and immediately sets him for the Samoan Spike. Umaga takes his time walking around the ring showing his domination over Austin. He finally goes for the Samoan Spike, however Stone Cold is able to duck the attack of the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga turns around and gets kicked on the gut by Austin, then Stunned. Stone Cold collapses, not being able to capitalize. He then starts crawling toward Umaga and then covers him: 1….2…, Umaga kicks out. Stone Cold slowly gets back to his feet and tired, waits for Umaga to get up as well. Umaga returns to a standing position only to get kicked in the middle section and Stunned by the second time. Austin makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Stone Cold defeats Umaga.

Stone Cold then kicks Umaga rolling him out of the ring. Austin the collapses to the ropes tired. He shows the middle finger to the stage, as sending a message to Vince

We go backstage and see HBK and The Rock backstage. The crowd pops heavily.

Rock: Do you hear them Shawn. Do you hear the millions…

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!

Rock: Of the Rock fans!

HBK: I sure do, but I am not sure if they are cheering for you, or they are cheering for the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Crowd pops hugely as well.

Rock: See Shawn, tonight we go out there and electrify as only you and The Rock can, you go out and kick the teeth out from the Beefy Jerk JBL’s mouth, I go out and layeth the smackdown on Lesnar!

Crowd pops.

HBK: Damn right, because JBL(staring at the camera), I am taking up this boot right here and I am shining it up real nicely, I am turning it sideways and I will shove it your ass!

Crowd pops at the Rock rip-off by HBK. The Rock stares at HBK and then raises his eyebrow.

(Commercial)

“Turn up the Trouble†plays as Mr. Kennedy makes his way out. He enters the ring and the microphone comes down.

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentleman, here is the moment that you all have been waiting for, the moment in which I give my huge announcement.

Crowd boos.

Kennedy: See, I am tired of not getting the respect I deserve around here. I am tired of getting misused. I mean, why was I in that Intercontinental Title match, I should be fighting for the WWE Title, winning main events, headlining PPVs.

Crowd boos even louder.

Kennedy: That’s why I have decided to leave WWE. As of right now I am an ECW Superstar!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Kennedy: So please, being this the last time you will see me in a WWE ring, soak in this moment, take out your cameras, and keep this moment in the back of your heads, as this will be the last time you hear it in a WWE Show.

Kennedy walks around as if he is getting ready.

Kennedy: Miiiiiiiiiiiisteeeeeeeer Keeeeeeeeeneeeeeedy! Keeeeeeeeeneeeeeeedy!

Kennedy’s music plays as he makes his way to the back. He greets some fans but then removes his hand and shows the middle finger to them. A video starts playing on the Tron

[YT]n85cZ2Od-vk[/YT]

(Commercial)

King: I still can’t believe it JR, Mr. Kennedy gone from WWE? And going to ECW, this is too much!

JR: Certainly it is shocking, and I know Vince will not be happy about it.

“Can you Smell†plays as The Rock makes his way out to a big pop from the audience.

“Sexy Boy†breaks through the PA system as Shawn Michaels makes his way out in his classic entrance.

“Longhorn†plays to a big amount of boos as JBL comes out in his limo.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays as Brock Lesnar joins JBL. Both then enter the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar and JBL vs The Rock and HBK

Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar kick it off for their respective tag teams. They advance toward the other locking in a test of strengths, Brock Lesnar gets the upperhand as he lifts without any impulse and back body drops his opponent. HBK gets back to his feet and Lesnar clotheslines Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels gets back to his feet again only get connected for the second time with a clothesline. Brock pulls HBK back to his feet and then he Irish Whips him to the ring ropes. Shawn Michaels bounces back and Brock Lesnar catches him and sideslams him. Brock makes the cover: 1..., HBK kicks out. Brock Lesnar makes the cover again: 1…2…, Shawn Michaels kicks out again. Brock Lesnar grabs Shawn Michaels by the hair and pulls him back to his feet. He then throws HBK hard againt the corner. Brock walks toward him and starts tackling the cornered Shawn Michaels, driving repeatedly his shoulder to the middle section of Shawn Michaels. Brock Lesnar then steps back taking impulse and then finally storms toward him, clotheslining him. Brock Lesnar then makes the tag to his partner, John Bradshaw Layfield. JBL enters the ring and immediately begins stomping the floored and cornered HBK. JBL then dashes and bounces to the ropes, then planting HBK with a straight boot to the face. JBL acts confident and he finally walks toward the floored HBK, that is laying close to the corner. JBL grabs the arm of HBK and pulls him to the middle of the ring. He then lifts him back to his feet, then setting and connecting a suplex. JBL makes the cover: 1…2…, HBK kicks out. JBL gets back to his feet and grabs HBK, bringing him up with him. He then grabs the arm of HBK and pulls Shawn close to him, using the impulse created to clothesline him. JBL makes the cover: 1…2…, HBK kicks out once again.

JBL seems more than frustrated and gets Shawn Michaels one more time back to his feet. He grabs HBK in a way that he exposes his ribs. He then goes to his cornered and makes the tag to Brock Lesnar, while still holding Shawn Michaels. Brock measures HBK and then delivers a kick to the exposed middle section of the Heartbreak Kid. JBL finally leaves the ring leaving Brock alone. Brock grabs Michaels and hits a modified backbreaker, punishing both the lower back of HBK and the ribs. Brock Lesnar then dashes toward the ropes and when he bounces back he plants his elbow right to the chest of HBK. Brock Lesnar covers his opponent: 1…2…, HBK once again kicks out. Brock Lesnar looks frustrated and he comes face to face with the referee, arguing with him about a slow count. He finally waits for HBK to get back to his feet. Shawn Michaels does so and when he returns to a standing position, he gets grabbed by Brock Lesnar and plants him with the Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Brock Lesnar looks around to the audience with a grin on his face. He finally goes back to his offense and he climbs to the second rope on his corner. He waits for HBK to get back to his feet. Shawn Michaels returns to a standing position, but he is still turning his back to Lesnar. HBK finally turns around and immediately Brock Lesnar leaps from the corner looking to connect Shawn Michaels, however, to a big pop from the crowd, The Heartbreak Kid is able to fight back and first as he connects Brock Lesnar with Sweet Chin Music in mid-air. Both wrestlers collapse to the canvas.

Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar begin dragging to their respective corners. Brock Lesnar reaches to his partner first and he makes the tag to John Bradshaw Layfield, that speeds toward HBK, that is about to make the tag, and he grabs him by the foot, stopping HBK. However, Shawn Michaels fights back and he plants JBL with an enziguiri that knocks him down and away. HBK makes the final leap and lets The Rock to enter the match. The crowd roars as the Rock enters the bout. He waits for JBL to get back to his feet and plants him with a series of straight right hands that knock him down to the canvas again. The Rock then runs toward Brock Lesnar and punches him, knocking him off the apron. The Rock plays to the crowd following this attack. He then turns around and sees John Bradshaw Layfield dashing toward him. The Rock is able to attack JBL first as he connects him with a spinebuster. The Rock makes the tag to a vivid HBK, that immediately climbs to the top rope. He then leaps through the air and connects JBL with his elbow drop right on the chest of the rich snob, JBL. Shawn Michaels gets back to his feet and he works the crowd, firing himself up. He then gets ready to finish his opponent, however, he stops and makes the tag to The Rock. The Rock enters and methodically starts taunting the floored and knocked out John Bradshaw Layfield. Brock Lesnar starts recovering and he climbs back to the apron, then storms toward the ring, trying to attack The Rock, however, in his run he runs right into a clothesline by the Heartbreak Kid, that just entered the ring defending his partner. Shawn Michaels then measures Brock Lesnar and when he gets back to his feet Shawn Michaels plants him with Sweet Chin Music, that sends Brock Lesnar out of the ring and to the outside.

JBL finally starts recovering inside the ring. He gets slowly back to his feet and turns around, and walks right into a Rock Bottom by the Great One. The Rock follows up with his classic taunt and hitting the People’s Elbow. The Rock makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: The Rock pins JBL

(No Way Out hype)

“Burn in my Light†plays as Randy Orton makes his way out. He enters the ring.

Orton: Undertaker, I know you must be feeling bad after being defeated by me. And that’s why I decided to bring to you this little present. Boys, bring it out!

Lance Cade appears first, Randy Orton gives him a sign and he goes back to the back. Finally both him and Trevor Murdoch appear, dragging a bloodied Kane out. The crowd boos.

Orton: See Taker, look what I did to your brother! And if you decide to cross my path, the same will happen to you!

Randy Orton starts leaving the ring, when out of a sudden a gong plays. Lights go out and then a gong plays again, making the lights return. When they do, both Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are knocked out, and Undertaker is standing by them. Then, Kane sits up. A gong plays up again and neither Kane or The Undertaker is there. Randy Orton is left shocked and speechless inside the ring.

We see Vince Mcmahon getting ready to come out.

(Commercial)

JR: We are back and it’s time to find out what is the huge announcement Vince Mcmahon has in store for us.

King: Well, if it’s nearly as shocking as Mr. Kennedy’s, then it will be sure to be groundbreaking JR!

“No Chance in Hell†plays as Vince Mcmahon makes his way out. He enters the ring.

Vince: Listen up. Earlier tonight I promised to come out and give a groundbreaking announcement, an announcement that would change completely the WWE!

Crowd pops.

Vince: And that’s exactly what I am doing. See, I know what the fans want. That’s why I won the Monday Night Wars, that’s why I defeated both Heyman and Bischoff.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Vince: And now, my announcement consists on restitution. Yes, I am giving someone his old job back. So, ladies and gentleman, please welcome back, your new GM, Eric Bischoff
!

“I’m Back†plays as Eric Bischoff makes his way out. He enters the ring and hugs Mr. Mcmahon.

Bischoff: Thank you Vince, thank you! And since I am sure everybody knew this moment would eventually come, the moment in which you gave me back my job, I am not wasting any more time in introductions or corny speeches. No, I am making my first designation as GM, as I am making our main event, I am making Triple H vs Kurt Angle, a Last Man Standing Match!

Crowd pops at the announcement.

(Commercial)

JR: I can’t believe it! Eric Bischoff is back! He’s back!

King: And what a match he just gave us, a Last Man Standing Match!

“Medal†plays as Kurt Angle makes his way out. “You suck†chants accompany him through his entrance.

“The Game†plays as Triple H makes his way out, proudly holding his WWE Title Belt. He enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Last Man Standing
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H (Credit to WG)

Triple H punches Angle into the turnbuckle; he then gets his head and bounces it off the top turnbuckle and then connects with a few chops to the chest. Angle holds his chest and then punches him back, then they both trade punches and Triple H starts getting the better of him, he Irish whips him and Angle bounces off the ropes and Triple H connects with a snap suplex, Angle holds his back and Triple H just rubs his injured shoulder. Triple H bounces off the ropes and connects with a leg drop; he connects with punches to the face and then stands up.

Triple H guides Angle to his feet, Angle pushes Triple H’s hands away and starts connecting with left and right punches of his own, he kicks Triple H in the mid section and then throws him to the outside. Angle follows him to the outside and kicks him in the head, he guides Triple H to his feet, and he taunts him and then connects with a snap suplex onto the floor. Angle taunts him and the crowd again the crowd boo him, Angle has a look underneath the ring and pulls out a steel chair he hits Triple H across the injured shoulder, he screams out in pain as Angle hits the chair across his shoulder a couple more times. Angle drops the chair and starts to stomp on his injured shoulder; he guides him to his feet and whips him into the steel steps. Angle carries on stomping away at the injured shoulder he then kicks him in the mid section. Angle guides Triple H to his feet and rolls him back into the ring; he goes to the top rope and connects with a double axe handle to the back of the game. Angle picks him up and whips him against the ropes and Angle connects with a clothesline, he then locks in the armbar and applying pressure to Triple H’s shoulder, the game is screaming in pain Angle locks it in tighter. Triple H tries to reach for the ropes and gets them the crowd cheer. Angle pulls Triple H up and then connects with a belly to belly suplex and the game slides out of the ring. Angle follows him to the outside and connects with an elbow shot to the shoulder and then connects with an uppercut, Triple H falls to the floor. Angle bends down and has a look under the ring he pulls out a table a chair and a stop sign. Triple H gets to his feet and is holding his shoulder, Angle connects with a stop sign to the head, Triple H wobbles and Angle hits him again, he falls over and hits his head against the steel steps, the ref starts the count, 1….2….3….4….5….6….7….and Angle picks him up.

Angle rolls him into the ring and starts to punch away at Triple H; he busts him open and has his blood on his hands. He guides him to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle, he turns triple H around and bounces his head off the top turnbuckle making him bleed even more. Angle picks him up once more and connects with a powerslam and tells the referee to count. 1….2….3….4….5….6….7….Triple H slowly pulls himself up using the ropes, Angle charges towards him and kicks him in the mid section knocking Triple H down to one knee he then slaps him across the face. Angle then locks in around Triple H’s waist and connects with three German suplexes. Angle again tells the ref to start counting 1…2….3….4….5…..6….7…..and again he makes it to his feet using the ropes, the crowd cheer and Angle starts to go red with anger and clotheslines him over the top rope. Angle goes to the outside and guides the game back to his feet and starts punching him up the ramp. He picks up triple H and connects with a scoop slam, Triple H screams in pain with his bloody face and Angle kicks Triple H in the back. Triple H is crawling along the floor, with Angle taunting him behind his back smacking him across the head the crowd booing Angle.

Angle picks up Triple H and head-butts him three times, Triple H wobbles and then Angle connects with a low blow, he drops to his knees and Angle connects with a dropkick, he shouts at the ref to start the count 1….2….3….4….5….6….7….8….and Triple H gets up and the crowd cheer him. Angle taunts him and tells him to punch him in the face, Triple H connects, and Angle looks in shock and then connects with a knee to the mid section. Angle whips him into the steel wall, he bounces back off it and Angle connects with a German suplex and the steel ramp, he again shouts at the ref to start the count, 1….2….3….4…5…6….7….he once again gets to his feet, Angle gets frustrated and runs at Triple H, but Triple H counters and connects with a spine buster on the steel the crowd cheer and both men lay flat on their back and the ref starts the count, 1….2….3….4….5….6, Angle is the first one to his feet and the game gets up and they start to trade punches. Triple H starts getting the better of Angle and connects with a knee smash, Angle spins around and Triple H connects with a snap suplex, he slowly gets to his feet and the crowd cheer the ref starts the count 1….2….3…4….5….and Angle gets to his feet slowly the crowd boo. Angle walks to the edge of the stage and picks up a steel pipe, he walks over to Triple H and swings but Triple H ducks, The Game then kicks him in the mid section and goes for the pedigree, Angle pushes him away and he goes for the Angle slam and Triple H reverses it into a DDT the crowd cheer. The ref starts the count 1….2….3….4….5….6….and Angle gets to his feet.

Angle and Triple H look at each other and they lock in, Angle gets the better and puts him in a headlock, Triple H counters and connects with a back drop, he then quickly picks up Angle and goes for the pedigree he connects busting Angle forehead open the ref starts the count 1…..2….3….4….5….6….7….8….9….10.

Result: Triple H defeats Kurt Angle

Triple H celebrates with the crowd as signal goes to the back

Evil Austin

bm - main event / lms match kurt vs HHH awsome but the austin / umaga one was good too

wm - all were great

bp - probably flair / cena

wp - wern't that many to chose from

overall great show looking forward to ecw next. can't wait to see what will happen/

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Booker/Finlay, you usd that match well using Finlay's brawler style of wrestling well and you also used Booker as a bit of a rawler as well to compliment Finlay's style.
WM: N/A, and I genuinely mean that.
BP: Kurt/HHH
WP: Orton's, but it was still short, simple and got its point across well.
Add. Comments: That was an amazing show and it just proves why you are a great booker because if you are able to pull off shows like that with two BTB's you must have something good about you...

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Best Match: Umaga vs. Stone Cold (I really liked this one for some reason, the writing was good on it probably)
Worst Match: There probably isn't worst match
Best Promo: Vince McMahon (You got into his character well even though it wasn't the longest of promo's but it was still really good in my opinion.
Worst Promo: Randy Orton (It was still good bu i wasn't really that keen on it)
Additional Comments: None just good writing and thanks for reviewing me.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ECW starts off with a recap of the Royal Rumble pay per view. It highlights ECW’s matches, the last man standing match-up, the Rumble before the Rumble match, the match with honor match and the Royal Rumble match. The last scene shows Shelton Benjamin tossing out the Undertaker, winning the Royal Rumble match.

We go to the arena as Joey Styles welcomes us to this episode of ECW.

Joey: Welcome everyone to Extreme Championship Wrestling. Last night at the Royal Rumble PPV, Shelton Benjamin won the Royal Rumble match earning a shot at Edge at WrestleMania. Shelton outlasted 29 other superstars, entering number one and lastly eliminated “The Phenom†The Undertaker.

Ain’t No Stopping Me Now plays as “ECW’s underdog†makes his way to the ring to a massive pop. Benjamin gets in the ring, grabs a microphone and takes in the moment. Benjamin begins to speak as the crowd listens in.

Benjamin: At the Royal Rumble, I proved that I was not a five-minute man. I went over an hour in the Royal Rumble match, over thirty minutes in the Rumble before the Rumble match, was attacked by Edge when I was being interviewed and got attacked by Edge in the Rumble match, but guess what? I’m still here.

This gets a big crowd pop.

Benjamin: Edge, I know that you do not want this match to happen at WrestleMania but trust me buddy, it will happen. Shelton Benjamin backs down from no one. Especially someone who I heard can’t go bout 3 minutes, if you ask Lita. So, Edge at Wrestlemania, prepare for the ride of your life because their aint no stopping….

Edge’s music cuts Benjamin off as Edge and The Majors make their way out to the entrance way. Edge has a microphone with him and he begins to talk through the chants of “You Suck†from the crowd.

Edge: If you people would shut the hell up and let me talk, I will let Shelton know that Edge is defiantly not a three minute man. You can ask Lita, I can go all night long. Benjamin, you got lucky at the Rumble, but at WrestleMania that will not be the case, if you can even make it their.

Benjamin: Edge, after all the shit I went through at the Rumble, nothing can keep me from getting to Wrestlemania and winning the ECW title belt. At Wrestlemania there is No Stoppin Me.

Edge has a smirk on a face as he says

Edge: We will just have to see about that, won’t we Benjamin. Good luck on the road to WrestleMania.

Announcer: The following is a one fall match up between Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho. Introducing first from Winnipeg, Canada, “Y2J†Chris Jericho.

5...4...3...2...1 comes onto the screen as Chris Jericho makes his way onto the ramp. Jericho does his signature arms out pose and then turns around and walks his way to the ring.

Announcer: And his opponent, from the 619, Rey Mysterio.

Rey comes out to the entrance and makes his way to the ring with a massive pop. Rey plays to the crowd and then steps into the ring.

The referee rings the bell and Jericho and Rey shake hands and then lock up. Rey sends Jericho into the ropes, Jericho stops short off the ropes and launches off the middle rope, turning in mid-air and landing a dropkick on Rey. Jericho goes over to Rey, and picks him up for a slide slam. Jericho then flips Rey over and lands a knee to Rey’s back. Jericho then with another knee. Jericho picks Rey up and sends him into the turnbuckle. Rey hit’s the buckle hard and Jericho charges at Rey looking for a clothesline. Rey gets his feet up and twists over Jericho and gets a victory roll. Y2J kicks out at one. Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho are both back up and Jericho lands a vicious clothesline. Rey lands hard on his back and then rolls out of the ring. Jericho follows Mysterio out of the ring and gets hit with a hard right hand. Jericho is rocked by another right hand by Jericho. Rey sends Jericho into the steel steps. Rey then looks under the ring and gets a steel chair. Remember this is ECW, with ECW rules. Rey takes the chair and throws it full force at Jericho. Y2J gets the chair full force to the head. Jericho falls to the gorund as Rey rolls back in the ring with the steel chair, apparently planning his next move.

Rey is back in the ring and he bounces off the ropes, steel chair in hand. He then stops short and sets the chair up. Rey bounces off the ropes and jumps onto the chair, then the top rope and lands onto Jericho. Rey and Jericho are both laid out on the ground. Rey and Chris slowly make their way up to their feet. Rey is the first one fully to his feet as he nails Jericho with a kick to the head. Rey, still holding onto his back from earlier in the match, and he picks up Jericho. Rey slowly rolls Jericho into the ring. Rey gets Jericho into the ring and covers him. Jericho with the kick out at 2 and a half. Jericho tries to get to his feet but Rey lands a dropkick to Jericho, who was on his knees. Jericho back to the canvas and Rey goes to the outside. He jumps onto the top rope and lands a big splash followed by a cover. Jericho with a foot on the rope at two. Rey gets back up and locks in an headlock. Jericho sinks down as Rey tries to put his weight onto Jericho, making him carry Rey’s weight. Jericho starts a comeback when the fans start to get into the match. Jericho gets to one knee and Rey slides into a side headlock. Jericho gets fully up and gets in a few elbows. Jericho sends Rey into the ropes and Rey backflips off the middle rope, landing on his feet. Jericho then clubs the back of Rey. Rey falls to the ground and Jericho with another knee to the back of Mysterio. Jericho with another knee to Mysterio. Jericho then locks in a boston crab, looking to hurt the back of Mysterio. Mysterio slowly itches his way to the ropes and gets his right arm clasped to the rope. Jericho lets go off the hold and Mysterio slowly gets up, holding his back.

Mysterio gets to the his feet by using the ropes as Jericho charges at him and clotheslines Rey out of the ring. Jericho follows Rey out of the ring and picks him up and slams him into the steel post. Mysterio falls to the ground and then Jericho rolls Mysterio into the ring. Jericho poses to the crowd and then rolls into the ring. He tries a cover but Rey kicks out at two. Mysterio slowly gets back to his feet as Jericho talks to the ref about the count. Mysterio then gets a dropkick to Jericho’s back, knocking him into the middle rope, in the 619 position. Rey slowly bounces off the ropes and runs across the ropes, grabs the middle rope and swings around, landing the 619. Jericho falls onto the canvas and Mysterio calls for the West Coast Pop. Mysterio slingshots off of the top rope and goes for his Hurricanrana move, but Jericho catches Mysterio. Jericho with a power bomb, Jericho keeps his grip and hits another power bomb. When Mysterio hit’s the canvas from the second power bomb, Jericho flips Mysterio over into the Walls of Jericho. Mysterio tries to inch to the ropes but Jericho pulls him back and Mysterio taps.

“I’m Comin†plays through the sound system and MVP comes through the curtain to a big amount of heat. MVP does his balling taunt and then walks to the ring. MVP gets into the ring and requests a microphone. Montel gets his microphone and begins to speak.

MVP: At the Royal Rumble, MVP proved why he was better than anybody in the match until the Olympic Bitch from WWE turned on the MVP and eliminated me from behind. Kurt, you couldn’t eliminate me one on one so you do it from behind. But its all good man, because Little Things Stoppin, Big Things Poppin. The half man- half amazing superstar is going to continue to prove to everyone that I am better than them. Now bring my opponent out and I will demolish him.

Jack Evans makes his way to the ring as he looks worried about his match with MVP. Jack gets in the ring and gets caught with a kick to the head as he slides into the ring.

MVP picks Jack up and sends him into the rope. When Jack comes off the ropes, MVP lands a reverse elbow. Jack falls to the ground and MVP picks him up and lands a power slam followed by a pin attempt by MVP. Evans kicks out of the cover attempt. MVP picks Evans up and sends him into the ropes, Evans comes off of the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt by MVP. Jack bounces off the middle rope and lands a flying splash onto MVP followed by a near fall. Jack picks MVP up and lands a northern light suplex into a bridge for the pin attempt. Kick out by MVP at two. Montel gets back up and lands a stiff clothesline to Jack, sending Jack for a loop. MVP then picks Jack up and sends him into the turnbuckle. Montel lands his big kick to the head of Jack. MVP then hooks the head of Jack and lands the Playmaker for the pin fall.

Backstage we see Elijah Burke talking to a man that is behind the corner, so that we cannot see his face.

Burke: So, your saying if I join you then my career will soar past all and everyone will experience the Elijah Experience.

Voice: All you have to do is get two more drops of blood to pledge their allegiance to me, The Higher Power. When the blood of those two warriors are spilled then you, Elijah will have earned the trust of the Higher Power.

Burke: I got it, now everyone will be forced to experience the Elijah Experience.

Burke leaves as the camera goes around the corner but only sees the back of the person that Elijah was talking to.

Back in the arena Batista’s music plays in the arena. He makes his way through the curtain as the fans give him a round of applause. Batista makes his way to the ring as the fans are still roaring.

Joey: I thought Batista was fired last night for losing the Last Man Standing match. What is he doing here, tonight.

Batista gets in the ring and then requests a microphone. He receives it and begins to speak.

Batista: Now, many of you might be wondering what I am doing out here. At the Rumble, I lost the Loser is Fired, Last Man Standing match, so I am done with ECW. Well Paul Heyman has allowed me to come to ECW one last time and give my farewell speech.

Crowd gives Batista a big pop for this statement.

Batista: Lashley, at the Rumble you took me to the limit and defeated me by spearing me off the entrance ramp onto tables and electrical equipment. And for that I want to thank you. See when I first came to ECW, I really didn’t like it. I just wanted to wrestle and not worry about steel chairs, tables, kendo sticks, or these ravage fans. But when you flew over the top rope and crashed us through the entrance ramp, you unleashed “The Animal.†Bobby, I want to thank you for all that you have done. And if I could get a rematch I would defiantly want one, but I cannot get it, so Bobby good luck and to the fans, Thank You for everything these last few weeks.

The fans chant Batista as “The Animal†walks to the back slapping hands and getting a awesome pop.

Announcer: The following is a triple threat match.

“I Spit in the Face†plays as Carlito makes his way to the ring. Carlito comes to the ring and gets in the ring, yelling at some fans.

“Don’t waste my time†plays as Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring. He is getting booed as he makes his way into the ring.

“This Is Why I am Hot†plays as the fans chant Kofi and Kingston makes his way to the ring.

Kofi is in the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Kofi lands a punch to Carlito and Elijah goes after Kofi with a right hand. Kofi and Burke lock up and Burke sends Kofi into the ropes. Burke moves out of the way and Carlito lands a clothesline on Kofi. Carlito and Burke start to work together. Carlito with a kick to Kofi and Burke lands a snap suplex. Burke then flips over Kofi and pins him. Carlito breaks the pin attempt up and Burke gets up and says to Carlito, “What was that about?†Carlito says “That wasn’t cool.†Burke then punches Carlito square in the jaw. Carlito with a left hand and they begin to brawl. Punches fly back and forth between Carlito and Burke. Kofi then flies off the ropes and then jumps into the air, splashing onto both Carlito and Burke. Kofi gets up and taunts to the crowd. Burke and Carlito get back to their feet and both hit a double knee to Kofi, sending him out of the ring. Burke and Carlito then tie-up in the ring. Burke slips into a side headlock. Carlito sends Burke into the ropes, as Kofi is getting up outside of the ring. Burke bounces off the ropes and falls flat on his feet because Kofi tripped him up.

Kofi slides into the ring with a steel chair that he got from underneath the ring. He gets into the ring and creams Carlito with the chair. Pin attempt by Kofi gets broken up by Elijah. Elijah picks Kofi up looking for the Elijah Experience but Kofi reverses the hold. Carlito staggers to his feet, holding onto the steel chair that Kofi nailed him with. Carlito tries to hit Kofi with it but Kofi jumps into the air and lands the Cool Runnings onto the chair, crashing it into Carlito’s face. Carlito flies to the outside of the ring, through the middle rope. Carlito is shown on the screen and he has been busted open. Burke and Kofi go at it in the ring. Burke whips Kofi into the turnbuckle and charges at him, executing a monkey flip. Kofi however lands on his feet and runs at Burke, nailing him with a clothesline. Burke is on the ground and Kofi locks in a headlock. Kofi puts his weight into Burke, forcing Burke to carry Kofi’s weight. Burke struggles to get out of the hold, but finally does. Burke then ties up with Kofi and locks in a hammerlock. Kofi with the go-behind as Carlito is slowly getting to his feet outside. Kofi has a hammerlock locked in as Carlito sneaks into the ring. Carlito fully in the ring and he sneaks up behind Kofi and nails a Backcracker onto Kofi out of nowhere. Carlito with a pin attempt that only gets him two because Burke breaks it up.

Burke and Carlito begin to exchange rights and lefts. Burke gets a good shot in and Carlito falls to the ground. Burke with the cover but Carlito kicks out at one. Carlito back to his feet as Kofi is making his way back up. Carlito grabs the steel chair that is still in the ring. He takes it and creams a half-way standing Kofi Kingston with it. Kofi doesn’t fall to the ground, so Carlito gives him another shot with the chair. This time Kofi falls to the ground and gets busted open. Burke sees this and then pulls Carlito so that Carlito is facing Burke. Burke with a kick to Carlito. He then tries the Elijah Experience but Carlito blocks this one. Elijah instead sends Carlito into the ropes and lands a beautiful standing drop kick. Kofi is slowly making his way to his feet at this point, after that vicious chair shot from Carlito. Burke picks Carlito up and sends him into the ropes again, this time dropping down flat on his chest. Carlito hops over Burke and then runs back to the other side of the ring, not being able to stop. Kofi is fully up and Burke gets up and moves out of the way. Kofi nails another Cool Runnings onto Carlito. Carlito goes flying and then Burke, opportunistically goes over to Kofi and nails the Elijah Experience for the one…two…three…

The lights go out as a muffled voice comes onto the PA system.

Man: Elijah, the blood of two warriors have been spilled. Now, those two have been baptized by blood and will follow you Elijah into the Higher Power’s plans. Elijah, you have done an excellent job and you will be rewarded greatly.

Elijah: Thank you my Higher Power, I will not disapoint you.

Man: Elijah, The blood of one more warrior must be spilled.

Elijah: Who, Higher Power?

Man: Your’s Elijah. Prove your commitment to the Higher Power.

Elijah goes to the outside and gets a steel chair. He then looks hesitant but goes through with it. He takes the steel chair and crushes it against his head until he bleeds.

Elijah: There, Higher Power. I have proven myself, Now everyone will feel the Elijah Experience.

Man: That you are, Elijah, Tonight you have proven yourself to me.

Backstage we see Edge talking to the Major Brothers.

Edge: Tonight you guys better pay for your sins. Majors, you better win the Tag Team championships from them damn Hardys. There will be no forgiveness from the Higher Power if you do not bring him the Tag Team titles. Now go and find a way to win the match. I have other business to attend to.

Paul Heyman walks into the room cutting Edge off from going to where he is headed.

Paul: Edge, at WrestleMania you face Shelton Benjamin, ECW’s Underdog as they call him. Edge, I hope you are prepared for this because Shelton Benjamin will take it 100% to you.

Edge: You see, Paulie, The Higher Power has already came through with a plan to keep the Chosen One with the ECW title. Now if you will excuse me, I have to check in and make sure that the ECW titles come to the Majors.

Paul has a dumb-founded look on his face as he watches Edge leave the room, turn down the hallway and follow the Majors.

Bret Hart’s music hit’s the PA system as Bret and Teddy Hart make their way to the ring. Bret gets a microphone as Teddy gets into the ring. Bret then gets into the ring and begins to speak.

Bret: Vince, at the Royal Rumble, you eliminated me. But I eliminated your personal assistant, Rob Van Dam. RVD is right, Vince, you don’t want a fight with ECW. You will not win. There is no way that I will allow for you to win because I am the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be. ECW is the best organization on this planet. Vince, even your own superstars are coming to ECW. There is no way that WWE will ever defeat ECW. Hell, we even lose one of our best superstars in Batista and we can still beat you.

This makes Batista’s music hit as he comes out to a great pop. Batista comes to the ring in a business suit. Batista gets into the ring with a microphone in hand.

Batista: Well, Bret I appreciate your ECW loyalty but I don’t really think ECW can survive with out me.

The fans boo Batista at this statement.

Batista: No offense but I think ECW still needs me. I think that I should stay on ECW. What do you people think.

Crowd pops to this.

Bodies hits as Paul Heyman walks out, microphone in hand.

Paul: Batista, I know that you love ECW but you signed the contract. Tonight is your last night in ECW, there is nothing I can do.

Batista: But, Paul you are the owner. Just give me a rematch.

Paul: There is nothing that I can do, this is your last ECW show.

Batista: You damn right it is

As Batista finished saying that he nails Bret Hart with a swift kick. He sets him up for the Batista Bomb. Teddy comes flying in and Batista throws Bret down and nails a spine buster on Teddy. Batista then grabs Bret, nails a couple of punches and then the Batista Bomb. Batista then takes off his jacket and button-up to reveal a WWE shirt.

Batista: That’s right, Paul I am officially WWE now.

Paul says nothing but goes to the back as the crowd boos Batista to the back.

Announcer: The following match is for the ECW Tag Team Titles. Introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina Matt and Jeff Hardy, The Hardy Boys.

The Hardy Boys come to the ring with the ECW Tag Titles. They play to the crowd and do some classic Hardy taunts. They slide into the ring and wait for the Majors.

Announcer: And the opponents Brian and Brett, The Major Brothers.

The Major Brothers come through the curtain with Edge in front. Edge then leads them to the ring as the fans give the tandem mega heat. Edge slides into the ring followed by the Majors. The ref then makes Edge go to the outside and then starts the match.

Edge gets out of the ring and stays ringside as the referee calls for the bell. Matt and Brian start the match with a tie up. Matt sends Brian into the ropes and waits for him to come back looking for a back body drop. Brian puts the brakes on and lands a vicious kick to Matt’s face. Matt falls to the mat as Brian locks in a leg lock. Brian stands up and twists back down to the ground. Brian then stands up again and twists back to the canvas as Matt screams in pain. Brian then lets go of the leg lock and then slides Matt over to the bottom rope. He elevates his leg onto the bottom rope and then bounces his body off the bottom rope and comes down full onto Matt’s knee. Matt is writhing in pain as Brian repeats his previous hold. Brian then gives Matt a kick to the knee and drags him to The Majors’ corner. Brian with the tag to Brett and Brian holds Matt leg out as Brett comes off the top turnbuckle onto Matt’s knee. Brett then gets into the ring and locks in a leg lock, wrapping two legs around Matt’s leg and knee. Matt fights through the pain and makes it to the ropes. Brett breaks the hold on four. Brett gets to his feet and allows Matt to try and get his way up. Matt uses the ropes and can barely stand. Meanwhile, Brett is mocking Matt, limping around the ring and playing to the crowd, getting some major heel heat. Matt slowly gets to his feet. He makes it to his feet and then puts a major effort in and jumps over to Jeff and gets a tag to him.

Jeff comes in and nails Brett with a couple of right hands. Jeff then heads over to Brian and knocks him off the apron. Jeff with a right hand to Brett and then follows it up with a kick to the gut. Jeff grabs Brett by the neck and calls for the Twist of Fate. Jeff comes down with his arm, hooking Brett’s head, but Brett sends Jeff into the ropes. Jeff bounces off the ropes and gets nailed with a clothesline. Brett goes over to Jeff and picks him up off the canvas and then nails a snap suplex. Brian Major is now back up to the ring apron and Brett goes over and tags him into the match. Brian comes into the ring and goes to the middle turnbuckle. Brian comes off the ropes with a diving knee onto the head of Jeff Hardy. Brian with the quick cover for only a two as Jeff just gets his right shoulder up. Brian picks Jeff up and then sends him into the turnbuckle with an Irish Whip. Jeff is in the corner as Brian comes flying in nailing a clothesline. Jeff is still standing via help from the turnbuckle ropes and Brian sets up for another clothesline. Jeff sees this one coming and as Brian runs in, Jeff leaps up at the perfect time and does his twisting over the body counter. Jeff slides behind Brian and rolls him up. Brian just gets his shoulder up, saving the quick victory for the tag team champs. Jeff is back up and is on the offensive. He goes to whip Brian into the turnbuckle, Brian reverses it and ends up whipping Jeff towards the turnbuckle. Jeff jumps onto the turnbuckle, flips off, twisting his body and nails Brian, nailing the Whisper in the Wind. Brian and Jeff are both down as Jeff slowly crawls to his corner looking to tag in an injured Matt Hardy. Jeff crawls all the way to his corner and makes the tag to Matt.

Matt slowly makes his way into the ring as his knee is still hurting him. Matt goes over to Brian and tries to pick him up but Brian hooks Matt’s head and pulls down, locking in a small package. A kick out at two by Matt and both men are back to their feet. Brian tries a clothesline that Matt ducks. Matt then runs at Brian, and nails the side effect. Pin attempt by Matt goes for a two. Matt slowly to his feet as his knee is still bothering him. Matt goes over to Brian and kicks him in the chest with his non-hurt leg. Matt then kicks Brian with his hurt leg. This kick has little effect as Brian rolls out of the way and eventually out of the ring. Matt is in the ring and Brian, Brett and Edge are having a conference on the outside. Jeff comes into the ring, as Matt goes near the ring and gets on all fours. Jeff bounces off the ropes and then launches off of Matt’s back, flying over the top rope. Edge pulls The Majors out of the way at the last moment, remembering the move from last week. Jeff falls to the outside concrete and is looking very hurt. Matt gets up and rolls out to the outside of the ring to check on Jeff. Brett Major then comes from behind and cracks Matt in the back. Matt is still standing as Brian comes and clips the hurt knee of Matt. Brett then throws Matt into the ring as Brian follows him into the ring. Cover by Brian but Matt gets his leg on the ropes. Brian picks Matt up and then tags in Brett. Brett comes in and The Majors nail the double SuperKick. Brett with the pin attempt but Matt kicks out at two. Brett cannot believe it and he gets upset at the ref. Brett then slides to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He slides back into the ring as Matt is using the ropes to get back to his feet. Matt is slowly getting up and then he gets creamed by Brett with the steel chair. Matt falls to the ground as Brett goes to work on the knee with the steel chair.

Brett then nail Matt’s back with the steel chair. Brett takes the steel chair and points it downward, crashing it into the back of Matt’s knee. He then raises the chair up once more and crashes it into Matt’s knee. Matt writhes in pain as he holds his knee. Brett flips him over and goes for the pin. Matt grabs the bottom rope at about two and a half. Matt rolls to the outside and hopples around, trying to shake the injury off. Jeff is back up and he rolls into the ring. He attacks Brett and nails him with the mule kick. Matt is back into the ring as Brian comes into the ring. We have all the superstars fighting in the ring as the referee has lost control. Matt is fighting with Brett and Brian has taken on Jeff. Brian gets nailed with a twist of fate and Brett is hit with a side effect. The Hardy Boys are standing tall in the ring as Edge has a worried look on his face. He then makes a motion as Elijah Burke comes to the ring. Edge and Elijah have a conference and then Elijah goes to the back. He comes back out to the ring with Kofi Kingston and Carlito. Burke gets a steel chair as Kofi and Carlito get into the ring. Burke slides into the ring. The Hardy Boys then see that the odds are against them and they begin to fight. Jeff nails a shot to Kofi. Kofi stumbles but comes back with a right hand of his own. Matt takes down Carlito with a clothesline. Carlito is back up, near the ropes. He nails Matt with a left hand, he tries another but Matt blocks and then clotheslines Carlito over the top. Jeff and Kofi are still fighting as Burke takes the steel chair to Matt’s knee. Kofi then sends Jeff into the turnbuckle. Jeff tries a whisper in the wind, but Kofi steps up. Jeff somehow lands on his feet, but Kofi jumps in the air and nails the Cool Runnings. Burke and Kofi then go and work on Matt’s knee. They hit his knee with the steel chair a couple of times. Kofi picks Matt up and Elijah nails the Elijah Experience. Edge then sends Brett back into the ring and he gets the three count to become the new Tag Team Champions with his partner.

After the match, Carlito comes back into the ring. All the members of the group gang up on Matt’s knee. Kofi puts a steel chair onto Matt’s knee and Elijah comes off the top rope, dropping onto the steel chair and you can hear a pop in the ring. Matt grabs at his knee as the referee gets all the members out of the ring. Matt is grabbing at his knee and Jeff gets back up and goes to his brother’s aid. The EMT’s come out to the ring with the stretcher. The last image we see is Matt being put on the stretcher, his knee wrapped in a brace and him writhing in pain.

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Hardyz's/Majors
WM: MVP/Jack Evans but it still did its job of putting MVP over.
BP: Batista's farewell speech + him revealing he was joining WWE. It was obvious he would join them but I loved both promo's anyway.
WP: N/A, I loved all of them
Add. Comments: I love the Carlito/Kofi/Elijah stable and I think it can be a huge success but I'm kinda confused. Are they like working with Edge or something? If they aren't then I'd love to find out who the "higher power" is...

TRI

Reaction score
WWE Review

Best Match: I loved the Main Event match between Angle and Triple H, almost seemed like a Pay Per View match. Good long match. I also enjoyed the Booker T/ Finlay match.

Worst Match: There really weren't very many bad matches on this show, I don''t think there was one.

Best Promo: I really liked the HBK/ The Rock promo, I thought you captured both men well, and I like how HBK stole one of Rocky's lines at the end.

Worst Promo: A couple of the Vinny Mac promo's were to short, but other than that, they were all pretty good.

AC: At first I was pretty confused, because when you had Vince talking o Shane backstage, and you said you had an announcement that would change WWE for ever, you came out right after that, and said the thing about RVD? I thought you could have switched the order of some promo's because I was confused at that. Overall another great show 8.5/10. Nate I'll be getting an ECW review in a bit..

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Hardyz and Majors

WM: N/A The MVP match had to be done, so its good

BP: Batista leaving ECW and joining WWE Speech, it was nice and in character, good promo

WP: N/A

AC: I'm like the Carlito/Kofi/Elijah stable you got going. This was a nice show after the Rumble, which was a good PPV. The promos were great and so were the matches, good job. Ill keep reviewing

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: Main Even
Worst Match:: N/A
Best Promo:: Batista's
Worst::N/A
AC:: Great show don't like the italics though and you need some type of graphics it seems to plain
Rating:: 8/10

xtremebadass

BM: I really liked reading Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio, great wrestlers, never can put on a bad match, great booking there...

WM: Well, since there were only 3 or 4 matches on the card, there really wasn't enough room for a bad match

BP: Batista's

WP: N/A

AC: Sorry I didn't review sooner, I am still trying to get used to who is in who's BTB and whose partner is who's it's so confusing lol, nice job

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea, let me explain, DX 3:16 started as WWE, then he quit and then CMS became WWE and i have stayed ECW...so u got it man

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio- I'll have to agree with XBA, these two are great talents and cannot put on a bad match. Great thinking booking them against one another.

Worst Match: MVP vs. Jack Evans- This match did what is was supposed to which was put MVP over but it was still the worst match on the show.

Best Interview/Segment: Batista's- Leaving ECW and joining WWE, I kind of figured it would happen and I think that Batista going to WWE is best for him. As far as being in-character, this promo delivered to a tee; much more than the others.

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- Every promo delivered one way or the other. Nice job, dude.

Additional Feedback/Comments: A very good show. I think all of the matches besides MVP's (because it was so very short) delivered. I liked every one of the promos that were involved in the show and it looks as if the Higher Power got what he wanted in The Major's becoming the new tag team champions. I'm looking forward to your next show. Keep up the good work, man.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Hardys/Majors, good to see u still using their former names, lol...

Worst Match: Jack Evans/MVP, Evans is one of the indys i know and I believe he's a great highflier. I hope he can get push on your show.

Best Promo: Shelton Benjamin/Edge

Worst Promo: Batista's promo, his farewell address should be longer, lol...

Additional Feedback: Nice show, great improvement as well as the storylines. Let see what will happen next on the Underdog, Shelton Benjamin as he goes to the Road of Wrestlemania. I also wonder what will CMS do to Batista after he signed to WWE.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio. Two great wrestlers who bring intense action and great technique to the match. Brilliant booking and I really hope this escalates into one of the biggest and brightest feuds on the ECW brand.

Worst Match: MVP vs. Jack Evans. Haha I remember you telling me about this match and I told you Squash matches were not very popular amongst IWF lol. I was fine and did it's purpose but still kinda of brings the show down a notch.

Best Promo: Batista's farewell speech and announcement he was leaving to the WWE brand. not incredibly surprising, pretty predictable, but still Batista was in character and he cut a very good promo.

Worst Promo: I don't think any of your promos fits his category tonight. All of them were pretty good and in character. Very good job.

Additional Comments: Well I am interested in seeing how he Kofi/Elijah/Carlito faction builds. I remember talking to you about ti and I think you can carry it to somewhere great. The Major Brothers becoming he ag Team Champions was a pleasant surprise. The Higher Power is apparently getting what he wants so I look forward to seeing how this carries ou. Very nice job and I look forward o your next show.

edgehead09

Reaction score
WWE/ECW Insider​

Batista is said the be happy about his movement to WWE. Booking is already heading towards a possible storyline with Evolution

Rob Van Dam's storyline with Vince McMahon is said to be because Vince has decided to give the rub to RVD. It's probable that his feud will go into Wrestlemania

The Rock has already extended its decision to the company to have a less active role. It's probable that his wrestling participations start being less.

Until now, plan is to have Triple H enter Wrestlemania as a face champion

ECW booking staff is impressed with the development of Shelton Benjamin with his push to the Main Event. Expect for the push of Benjamin to continue to after WrestleMania.

The booking staff is high on Jack Evans and his attitude even though being jobbed every week. A push could be in the future for Evans.

The Bret Hart/Vince McMahon storyline is going very well and both creative units are very high on it. Expect this to be drawn out over the entire year, maybe cultimating at Survivor Series in November if ratings continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.