WWE vs AEW/NPJW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

neilrhodes

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations friends,

How are we doing? As we know, the WWE let a lot of talent go recently (for whatever reason) and they sign with AEW. As we also know
any talent who signs with the WWE signs an exclusive contract. Not to mention, Vince doesn't have business relationships with other
promotions. So, I figured what if the WWE had one with, say, AEW and/or New Japan? (either Vince gets his head out of his ass and
talks to Cody or a new owner does it) I put together a little card for your approval. Any suggestions or comments are welcome as well
as possible substitute matches. Enjoy and let us hear you.

WWE vs AEW/NJPW

Asuka vs Hikaru Shida (I have SHIMMER DVDS with both of them on them as well as seeing them on YouTube. Awesome matches)
New Day vs The Young Bucks (aka Chucklefucks aka the Hardly Boys) (blame Jim Cornette);)
Finn Balor vs Malachai Black
King Nakamura vs Minoru Suzuki
Tommaso Ciampa vs SANADA
Alexa Bliss vs Penelope Ford (aka Penelope Pitstop):BigGrin:
The Mysterios vs The Lucha Brothers
Seth Rollins vs Kazuchika Okada
Roman Reins vs John Moxley
Drew MacIntyre vs Cody Rhodes

I came up with these yesterday and I figure I missed a couple, aka Twinkletoes McFinger Bang (Kenny Omega), Pockets (Orange Cassidy),
The Hardy Family and others. I might do a part 2. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Take care (and yes. I do like listening to Jim
Cornette's podcast. He is very informative and quite hilarious. Anyone who wants to learn how to do promos, listen to him on YouTube
and learn.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I like it, though, I would personally just swap out Drew vs Cody for Drew vs Kenny, but Kenny as the Cleaner instead of current Kenny.

I like how AEW does business with other promotions, wrestling should be one big family, they all know what it feels like to be in the business and try to make it, it's cool that they do that. Vince wont do that unless he plans on buying them out not long after lol

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I already seen Reigns vs no selling Moxley.

Rather he chokes out Okada.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG