WWE viewings Getting a Move On In India!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
today morning i was watching Star News on TV and i was surprised to see a 1 hr special Feature on Khali and the SD/ECW elimination chamber match result and coverage..the channel even carried out Viewer's review's in couple of cities in india regarding The Great Khali as he's an Indian..fews days ago another channel in India "Aaj Tak" carried out a special Preview on Khali and the No way Out Chamber Match..considering the fact that WWE shows and TV coverage gets aired here 2 weeks after its aired in other countries,this is a refreshing move for WWE fans here in India..the Indian Audience here for WWE is huge..i hope in the future,if not anything then atleast we'll get the shows and coverage on the very day itself on TV and not depend on News Channels for running special reports..

In short,am happy our news channels atleast did a special news report on this..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

khali=ratings in every country lol. khali ftw!!

C4

LoL, The Great Khali is getting Indian viewers. Amazing... he is popular!

vickymania

Reaction score
you bet people in india will love him..its just Sonjoy Dutt from TNA and Khali in WWE,that india can boast of at this moment..

LKP

Khali henry big daddy v are all monsters who are getting beat easily lately so i dont expect to see kahli for much longer in wwe.

btman

Reaction score
Khali henry big daddy v are all monsters who are getting beat easily lately so i dont expect to see kahli for much longer in wwe.

True but even Umaga is getting whipped around lately... Big Daddy V will stay, I mean he "Was" Viscera and that was a WAY lamer routine.. He still got pummeled. They really do need to lessen the # of monsters though...

Khali vs Umaga vs Big Daddy V vs Big Show vs Kane vs Mark Henry

Elimination Chamber ftw!

LKP

Have all lost credit as monsters jobbing to people they shouldnt have. Im not saying never have them lose but at leats give them credit.