WWE (Video Series)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
So this isn't really a traditional BTB, but I believe this falls under this category.

I have a WWE series going on my YouTube channel that includes the Wrestling Revolution game. I edit in some dialogue, graphics, etc to make them feel like real shows and such.

Much like all BTBs, I'm just doing this for fun and during my free time and I thought I'd share it with you guys if you're interested.

I'm already about 14 episodes in so I'll just embed the playlist in the OP and then post the future videos in individual posts going forward. Enjoy!

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So this isn't really a traditional BTB, but I believe this falls under this category.

I have a WWE series going on my YouTube channel that includes the Wrestling Revolution game. I edit in some dialogue, graphics, etc to make them feel like real shows and such.

Much like all BTBs, I'm just doing this for fun and during my free time and I thought I'd share it with you guys if you're interested.

I'm already about 14 episodes in so I'll just embed the playlist in the OP and then post the future videos in individual posts going forward. Enjoy!

what did you use to make the wwe ring and arena

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
WWE SummerSlam 2016
It's the biggest event of the summer, it's SummerSlam!
- Bobby Roode vs. Daniel Bryan (Winner enters main event)
- Kevin Owens and Jack Swagger vs. Sami Zayn and ???
- Kurt Angle returns to WWE
- United States Championship: John Cena vs. Bully Ray
- Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Cesaro (If Cesaro loses, he is fired)
- WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. The Miz vs. (Winner of Bobby Roode vs. Daniel Bryan)

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
It's the fallout of SummerSlam! Tonight, Kevin Owens looks to gain back momentum following his loss, Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar are in action, Raw GM Triple H starts the show with an announcement, and we hear from Bully Ray and the new WWE champion. In the main event, 5 men face off with the winner getting an Intercontinental Championship match at Clash of Champions!

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Things are heating up as WWE heads into Clash of Champions. AJ Styles battles Low Ki for #1 Contendership for Bully Ray's United States Championship, Roman Reigns gets his rematch against Christian, Kevin Owens takes on Austin Aries, and WWE champion Bobby Roode challenges Seth Rollins to a Loser Leaves Raw match!

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Michael Cole talks to Kevin Owens about his recent win and Raw General Manager Triple H has a huge announcement regarding the WWE Championship.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
8 men battle in a 1 night tournament, the winner gets a WWE Championship match against Bobby Roode! The race is on at Backlash!

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
With Bobby Roode sending Seth Rollins out of WWE, the WWE champion needs a new #1 Contender. Backlash holds a 1 night, 8-Man tournament to crown a new challenger for Bobby Roode.