WWE: Unchained Fury!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
About Me: I am not completely new to this forum, as I have attempted and failed on two seperate BTB's however, after my own personal extended absence from writing, I am back and ready to show what I can do. Hope you like it. :)

Backstory: WWE Night Of Champions concluded. Titles won and lost, the WWE superstars were set into shock when Mr McMahon announced that due to his age, lack of creativity and just boredom of the wrestling business, he has decided to take a step back from WWE and allow his hand picked Temporary Chairman Mr. Saye to run the WWE.

Saye's first order of business was to announce the departure of the SmackDown and ECW brands. He then went on to announce that the WWE roster would be cut down by half, because with one show it will be hard to fit all these guys in.

It was also announced just moments after this that all WWE championships would be vacated, the ECW, WWE Tag Team (the SD! ones not the Raw ones) Women's, Divas and United States Championships retired.

Furthermore, There can only be one General Manager now, but we're not going to find that out just yet. First the Draft, then Mr McMahon shocks the world, now Saye's moved in as Chairman and a new era comes with it, what will happen?

Official Roster:

Main Event Scene
Triple H
Edge
John Cena
Batista
Randy Orton
HBK
Big Show
Rey Mysterio

Mid Card
MVP
Chris Jericho
Mr. Kennedy
Carlito
Chuck Palumbo
Finlay
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Matt Hardy
Kofi Kingston
Elijah Burke
Kane
CM Punk
Umaga

Tag Teams and Stables
Ted Dibiase & Cody Rhodes
Jesse & Festus
Cryme Tyme
Curt Hawkins and Zak Ryder
Miz and Morrison

Other
Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
Interviewer (s): Todd Grisham & Maria

Titles
WWE Championship: VACANT
World Heavyweight Championship: VACANT
Intercontinental Championship: VACANT
World Tag Team Championships: VACANT

From WWE.com​

The "Saye Era" has officially moved in. With Mr McMahon on an extended absence only time can tell what our new chairman will do. But be sure to see it all unfold before your very eyes this coming Monday on Raw. Surely we can get some answers about Champions and General Managers. Stay tuned to WWE television.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Look's pretty good, expect me to check out your first show..

Meanwhile, drop by my BTB

WWERULES

Reaction score
From wwe.com

We here at WWE.com have been informed that the new Chairman, Mr. Saye has confirmed that a new General Manager will be announced at the top of the show this Monday on Raw!

In addition to that, every champion in WWE (WWE, WHC, IC, Tag Team) will be crowned by the end of the broadcast this Monday.

OOC:
Thanks to Diesel for commenting, I will check out your BTB after I have written my first show. More comments please...

WWERULES

Reaction score
WWE Monday Night Raw. June 30th 2008- Live from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

(Pyros go off in the arena as the Monday Night Raw theme music, "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach plays.)

Jim Ross: After a night of great action and shocking news, WWE rolls into my own home state of Oklahoma City and we welcome you to Monday Night Raw. Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler sat here at ringside to call the action as it goes down live here on Raw. King, what are you expecting from tonights broadcast?

King: Well JR, it's hard to tell with WWE. Now that we have a brand new temporary Chairman, anything can and will go down tonight, I'm nervous yet excited.

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen, speaking of the new Chairman, we're about to meet him as he is standing inside the ring.

(We see Lillian Garcia standing next to the new Chairman, Mr. Saye.)

Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen can I please introduce to you, the temporary Chairman of World Wrestleing Entertainment.... Mr. Saye!

(The crowd aren't to sure what to make of this new guy, Lillian passes him the microphone before graciously leaving the ring via the ring steps.)

Mr. Saye: Thank you Lillian and thank you great WWE fans for not booing my ass out of the building before I get started. Now, obviously shock and confusion has rung through the WWE with Mr. McMahon departing and such, me taking over, the Championships being vacated, Superstars released, so on and so forth, a very busy time for WWE. So, first things first here, what are you going to see tonight? Well I am going to waste no time crowning our champions because we can't move forward without them. So during the night, the General Manager will stand backstage with a tumbler, that tumbler has every name in that division in it, according with how many names I want in the match, he will then pick at random that amount of names. This will continue throughout the night until we have crowned our champions. Now, onto the man in charge of this ship; after careful and deliberate consideration on this matter I have decided that an old face will return to Monday Night Raw to run the show as only he can, so please welcome.... Eric Bischoff!

(Bischoff's music hits and the crowd immediately boo him as he walks down the ramp.)

Jim Ross: Not a popular choice in Oklahoma tonight, Eric Bischoff is back in WWE and on Raw!

King: Hmmm... At first I liked this new Chairman, now I'm having second thoughts, is he trying to annoy us all by hiring this guy back? I hate Eric Bischoff.

Jim Ross: I'd keep that opinion to yourself there King, or you could be receiving the pink slip, if you catch my drift.

(Bischoff and Saye shake hands before Saye hands Bischoff the microphone and leaves the ring.)

Bischoff: I'm back! (Crowd boo.) Thanks for the warm reception, you'll all pay for booing me by the way, but enough of that, now that I am officially back on Raw I'd like to make a few changes, first off, Jim Ross, (JR points at himself thinking he misheard.) Yeah you, I have decided to replace you as the play-by-play man on Raw!

King: What?

Bischoff: Please welcome...

(King takes a microphone from the desk and stands up to an ovation from the crowd.)

King: Whoa whoa there wait one second Bischoff.

(Goes round the table and up the steel steps and climbs into the ring.)

King: You can't just fire JR for no good damn reason.

Bischoff: Oh really, why not? Remember, Jerry that I run this show now, I can do whatever the hell I damn please. So now you have two options, you can either stand here and question me and join fatty on the unemployment line, or you can shut up, and go sit back down. The choice is yours.

(King gets mad and raises his fist but before he hits Bischoff, he realises it's his job on the line. King then leaves the ring and goes and sits back with JR at ringside.)

Bischoff: So, as I was saying, the new voice of WWE..... Tony Schiavone!

(Schiavone comes down the ramp and heads for the announce table, JR stands up and shakes hands with Schiavone before leaving the arena, obviously dishearted.)

Bischoff: Now, let's get on with Raw!

King: This is awful. Poor JR.

-Commercial Break-

Match 1: WWE Intercontinental Championship Match- Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

(MVP's music hits as he comes to the ring with a thunderous booing from the live capacity crowd.)

Tony Schiavone: MVP, Montel Vontavious Porter, will compete in the Intercontinental Championship match, his name along with Chris Jericho the former champion and Jeff Hardy were all drawn during the break and I'm telling you King, this should be a great match.

King: Yeah, if you were JR the commentary would be just as good.

Schiavone: Nonetheless King, three great athletes to compete.

(Jeff Hardy's music hits as the Rainbow Haired Warrior comes through the curtain and into the ring.)

King: Well Jeff Hardy is one of my personal favourites here, Hardy is a former IC champ too, as good odds as any in this match.

Schiavone: I've always admired Jeff Hardy for his in-ring skill, tonight he gets a chance to shine.

(Chris Jericho's music blares from the arena speakers as Jericho makes his way to the ring.)

King: Chris Jericho is one cocky bastard, however in wrestling if you don't toot your own horn, it won't get tooted for you.

(All three men are in the ring and the referee checks all of them for illegal objects before ringing the bell to start the match.)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jericho exits the ring, Jeff looks over at him but gets caught with a shot to the back by MVP which catches him off guard. Porter takes him into the corner with right hands wearing the former champion out, MVP then buries a knee into the gut of Hardy which doubles Jeff over, MVP then Irish whips Hardy into the far side and runs in with him connecting with a clothesline which squashes Hardy in the corner. Jeff falls to the canvas and MVP makes a quick cover, 1... 2... but Hardy kicks out in the nick of time. MVP then stands up and pulls Jeff by his multi coloured hair to his feet, Jeff stands a bit wobbley and MVP delivers yet another vicious right hand which rocks Hardy. MVP tries again but Jeff ducks, as MVP turns around he is caught with a kick to the gut and a chin buster which knocks MVP down. Hardy stands as Jericho climbs into the ring, takes a run at Hardy but Jeff, who is near to the ropes, drops down and pulls the top rope down sending Jericho to the outside. Jericho regains himself and Jeff jumps over the top rope and lands on Jericho with a plauncha.

Back in the ring, MVP uses the ropes to stand up and climbs out of the ring, as Jeff Hardy stands up and boots Jericho in the chest, MVP comes out of nowhere with a big clothesline knocking Jeff back first with a splat on the concrete. MVP then taunts the crowd which garners tremendous booing before he picks Hardy up and rolls him into the ring. MVP rolls in with him and picks Hardy up, a kick to the gut connects and is followed up with a big suplex. MVP crawls over to Hardy and makes the cover but Chris Jericho manages to save the match before it was over. Jericho then goes to work on MVP with right hands and knife edge chops until MVP's back is against the turnbuckles. Jericho then mounts the turnbuckle and starts the 10 punches, MVP pushes off Jericho and as he does Jeff Hardy hits the bulldog on Jericho.

Jeff Hardy then stands up and hits a corner dropkick on MVP which knocks him onto his ass, Hardy then hits a rope aided corner dropkick to the face of Porter. MVP rolls from the ring which opens an opportunity for Hardy to focus on Jericho. Jeff begins to go to the top rope, Chris Jericho sees this and pushes the referee into the ropes causing Hardy to fall and, well, you know the rest. Jericho quickly gets back up and mounts the second turnbuckle, putting Hardy into position and nails him with a superplex. Jericho quickly crawls into the cover, 1.... 2.... but Hardy kicks out. Jericho stands up and argues a bit with the referee on the count, MVP crawls onto the ring and stands on the apron, he calls Jericho over and hangs Jericho on the top rope, Jericho then falls backward into the center of the ring. MVP climbs into the ring via the middle and top rope, he then goes and picks up Jericho, he then Irish whips him into the ropes, on the rebound MVP hits Jericho with a back body drop.

MVP crawls in and makes a cover, 1... 2... but Jericho manages to kick out. MVP stands up and is greeted by a right hand from Jeff Hardy, and another one connects Jeff then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines MVP to the mat. MVP sits up on the canvas and gets a dropkick to the face from Hardy. Jeff then delivers a boot to the side of Jericho before climbing to the apron, he then begins his climbs toward the top rope, Jeff stands tall as he looks down at MVP laying on the canvas, Jeff leaps out with a Swanton Bomb but MVP rolls away and Hardy hurts his back badly on the canvas. All three men are down in the ring but referee Mike Chioda has been informed not to count out.

The fans in the arena chanting "Hardy! Hardy!" repeatedly as Chris Jericho begins crawling to the fallen Hardy, half way there and MVP grabs the boot of Jericho stopping him from making it to Hardy, Jericho struggles and kicks which causes MVP to let go, Jericho continues his crawl and finally makes it, cover, 1... 2.. but MVP breaks it up. Porter and Jericho stand in the ring looking at each other while jaw jacking about who's cover it should've been after a few seconds, Jeff Hardy makes a recovery, stands back up an dropkicks both men. Jericho falls out of the ring while MVP keeps himself up with the ropes, he turns into a Twist of Fate by Hardy. The crowd going mad with anticiaption of Hardy's next move, Jeff climbs, slowly but surely up to the top rope, he leaps.... SWANTON BOMB! Jeff makes the cover on MVP, 1..... 2.... 3!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, and the NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion.... JEFF HARDY!

(Hardy stands up and is passed his championshp belt as his music plays)

Tony Schiavone: Well there you have it, the new Intercontinental champion..... Jeff Hardy. What a contest between these three.

King: You damn skippy Schiavone, he gave it everything he had, as did MVP and Jericho but for Jeff Hardy it payed off!

(We go backstage where we see Maria standing with a microphone)

Maria: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Randy Orton!

(Orton steps into the camera frame, sling on arm, and the crowd begin booing.)

Maria: Now Randy.....

Randy Orton: SHUT UP!

(Orton snatches the microphone before pie facing Maria out the way and and then looks into the camera.)

Randy Orton: Triple H, at One Night Stand, you injured me you asshole. Now, I will be out of action until atleast after SummerSlam. But when I come back I'm after you Triple H, whether you're WWE champion or World Heavyweight Champion, I couldn't give damn I will come after you. But I won't be after you for a title, not for respect, for nothing more than blood. You put the Age of Orton out of business Triple H, and for that I will never forgive you.

(Suddenly, Orton's attention turns off camera, Triple H then steps into frame with a huge reaction from the crowd.)

Triple H: What's up Randy? (Fans laugh) Now, in all seriousness, I have a word of warning for you, don't make promises you can't keep. You say that you can take me out.... Prove it!

(Triple H and Randy Orton go face to face before Triple H leaves frame and Orton looks like he will boil soon!)

-Commercial Break-

(Again backstage, we see Eric Bischoff in his office.)

Eric Bischoff: It is now time to draw the competitors for the World Tag Team Championship match that is up next, so I'm going to ask Todd Grisham to roll this tumbler.

(Todd is seen in the background spinning the tumbler, he then stops it, opens the hatch and pulls a plastic ball with a name in it out. He then passes it to Eric.)

Eric Bischoff: Team 1.... John Morrison and The Miz.

(Fans boo the names of these two superstars as Grisham repeats his last actions. He then hands another ball to Bischoff.)

Eric Bischoff: Team number 2... Cryme Tyme!!!

Match 2: World Tag Team Championship Match- Cryme Tyme vs. John Morrison and Miz.

(The crowd go nuts as we come back into the arena where Cryme Tyme's music hits, they begin there way to the ring.)

Tony Schiavone: Here comes a team that you certainly can't trust but are very likley to win the Tag Titles tonight.

King: Well Tony, Cryme Tyme are great, but Morrison and Miz may just be better.

(John Morrison's music hits as he and Miz make their way to the ring.)

Schiavone: Very credible tandom here in Miz and Morrison held the WWE Tag Team Championship for over 7 months. I must say they're my choice to win this title match tonight.

(Shad and Miz step out of the ring and the ref begins the match.)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

JTG and Morrison circle each other before Morrison kicks JTG in the gut, he immediately takes him to the corner and begins kcking him numerous times, Morrison then pulls him out of the corner and hits a European uppercut to the face which knocks him down. Morrison doesn't give JTG any time to breathe as he picks him straight back up and chops him in the chest with a knife edge chop, Morrison then kicks him again to the gut and takes him to Morrison's corner here Morrison makes the tag. In comes Miz and Miz hits the big elbow the back of the neck of JTG which knocks him straight down. Miz drops an elbow to JTG's back which makes JTG writhe in pain on the canvas. Miz then stands up and taunts the crowd and they're not happy about it.

Miz then picks up JTG and Irish whips him into the ropes, Miz ducks his head, wanting a back body drop however JTG kicks him in the face and then delivers a back suplex which hurts Miz's head. JTG makes a quick cover, 1... 2... but Miz is quick to get the shoulder up, JTG stands but is just a second slower than Miz who is already up and kicks JTG in the head, Miz then continues pounding on him until JTG is backed into the corner with that Miz rebounds into the ropes and comes back with a huge shot to the face of JTG which forces JTG to crumble to the canvas. Miz, stands tall and looks around at the crowd, he then drags JTG by the foot all the way back tot he center of the ring before again dropping a big elbow to JTG's back. Miz then makes a tag to Morrison as Miz holds him in position Morrison hits a outside in elbow drop on JTG, Miz exits the ring and Morrison makes the cover, 1... 2... but again JTG kicks out.

Morrison now starting to get frustrated puts JTG in a chinlock. The live crowd in the arena chanting "JTG! JTG!" as JTG's beginning to show signs of life, he begins to get up Morrison still has the pressure applied, JTG elbows him once and the hold is released slightly, and again and Morrison's grip loosens more, a third elbow and now Morrison is off of JTG, JTG runs into the ropes and takes out Morrison with a flying shoulder tackle. The adrenaline is kikcing in JTG as Morrison once again gets up, JTG tis time uses a dropkick to knock Morrison down. Quickly the high flier in Cryme Tyme crawls over to Morrison and makes the over, 1... 2... but Morrison makes another kickout. Shad has his arm out awaiting a tag and JTG makes a leap and tags in Shad.

The arena comes unglued as Shad steps over the top rope and gets into the ring, he takes out Morrison with a clothesline, Miz gets into the ring and is press slammed by Shad all the way over the top rope and to the concrete floor. Shad turns back into a kick from Morrison, however it has little to no effect on Shad as he just big boots Morrison, Morrison lays on the floor, maybe playing dead, as JTG mounts the top rope, he then hits a big splash on Morrison. Shad picks Morrison up off the ground as JTG and Shad hit the G9 on him. Shad makes the cover, 1... 2... but out of nowhere back comes Miz from the outside and the cover is broken up. JTg runs full force at Miz and takes both himself and his opponent over the top rope.

Back in the ring, and Shad has Morrison up once more, he lifts him and drops him with a chokeslam. Cover, 1... 2... 3!

Lillian: Here are your winners, and the new WWE World Tag Team Champions.... CRYME TYME!

(Cryme Tyme then stand up and are passed their titles as they hug each other)

Schiavone: What a victory, quick yet impressive and now we have new Tag Team Champions.

-Commercial Break-

Match 3: World Heavyweight Championship Match- Edge vs. Rey Mysterio

(Edge makes his way to the ring with a thunderous booing from the live capacity audience)

Tony Schiavone: Well ladies and gentlemen, up next we have the World
Heavyweight Championship on the line, it's going to be Edge taking on Rey Mysterio.

King: And what a match it will be, Edge and Rey are both former World Champions, however, with Rey just returning from injury, this one will get interesting, will ring rust play a factor?

(Rey Mysterio's music plays as he return to a thunderous ovation from the Oklahoman audience.)

Schiavone: One of the more popular superstars in the WWE. Can he overcome the Rated R Superstar

(Before the match Eric Bischoff appears on the titantron.)

Eric Bischoff: I have had a change of heart, this World Championship Match will now be a Street Fight.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

As Rey's attention was turned to Eric on the screen Edge jump starts the match by clumping Rey in the back. He then turns Rey around and punches him in the face, without taking a second though he dumps Mysterio out of the ring. Edge then climbs out after him and picks him up before Irish whipping him back first into the barricade that keeps the fans away from ringside Mysterio hits it hard and screams out in pain. Mysterio then begins to walk away from the barrier and Edge clothesline's him down to the concrete with a hard splat. Edge, wastes no time in looking under the ring and pulling out a steel chair as the fans begin to get excited seeing a chair in the match, Edge raises it up but Mysterio is quick to kick him in the gut and force him to drop it, Mysterio then punches Edge in the face before climbing onto the apron, he then jumps and takes Edge half way up the ramp with a hurricanrana. Edge flips over and lands on the ramp. Edge writhes in pain as Rey Rey makes his way over to Edge, he then kicks Edge in the back, Edge begins to crawl away and make his way toward the entrance way, Mysterio stops him and picks him up by the hair before kicking Edge in the thigh.

Mysterio attempts a right hand but Edge blocks Mysterio and kicks Edge in the gut which doubles him over in pain, Edge then pulls Mysterio by the head and drives him face first into the Raw set. Mysterio falls backward onto the stage. Edge looks around the crowd and raises his arms as the live capacity audience boo the hell out of him. Mysterio begins crawling on hands and knees up the ramp and back toward the ring, Edge boots him in the ass to add insult to injury, Edge then picks him up by the head and drives him face first into the ring apron, Mysterio is then rolled into the ring by The Rated R Superstar as Edge picks up the steel chair. He then rolls into the ring with it as Mysterio is just standing up, Mysterio turns around and Edge raises the chair but Mysterio manages to dropkick the chair back into the face of Edge.

Edge falls backward, Mysterio then springboards off the rope and hits a splash onto Edge who is down and seemingly out. Mysterio makes the cover, 1... 2... but Edge manages to kick out and literally throw Mysterio off. Rey gets back up quickly and runs intot eh ropes and then hits a big legdrop to the throat of Edge, Mysterio then picks Edge up and punches him in the face, Edge is very woosey, Mysterio runs into the ropes and comes back but Edge hits a one man flapjack and Mysterio lands hard. Edge crawls over to Mysterio and hook the leg, 1... 2... but Mysterio manages to some how kick out before 3. Edge stands up groggily and looks over at Mysterio who is clutching at his chest, Edge then picks the chair up and waits as Mysterio uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet, Edge then cracks Mysterio with the chair right to the head and the fans are heard going "OHHH!" as Mysterio's head meets the steel of the chair and he falls down.

Edge's mind is now beginnig to work and tick away, he rolls out of the ring and again looks under the ring from there he pulls out a table and pushes it into the ring, Edge then climbs into the ring and begins setting the table up in the ring, Mysterio is beginning to stand up and is regaining himself as Edge has now set the table up in the ring, Mysterio walks over to Edge and boots him in the leg, and again as Edge begins to lose balance, Rey then punches him in the face which rocks the former champion, Mysterio runs into the ropes and comes back with a Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown that takes Edge down. Mysterio is now gasping for air as Edge is down. Mysterio drags Edge up by the hair and plants him in the corner, Mysterio walks away and runs back but gets caught with a big boot by Edge, the impact of which taking him onto the table. Edge then sees this and climbs onto the apron and up to the top rope, he leaps and takes out Mysterio through the table with a huge splash!
"Holy Sh**" chants ring the arena as the combatants are down in the ring, the table shattered into little peices of wood. Edge's arms drapes over Mysterio's chest, cover 1.... 2... but Mysterio throws his shoulder up! Edge sits upright and looks over at Mysterio, he then uses the ropes and stands up, he then picks up Mysterio and kicks him in the gut and delivers a vicious Edgeacution onto Mysterio, Edge turns Mysterio over and makes the cover, 1.... 2.... but Mysterio somehow, someway kicks out.

Edge sits up, frustrated with Mysterio's heart and determination to win. Edge stands up and once again goes out of the ring and looks underneath the rign where he pulls out another chair, he gets into the ring and puts the chair on the canvas before picking Mysterio up and putting him in the corner, he then picks up the chair and runs toward Mysterio but Rey gets the boot up and kicks Edge right in the face, Edge falls into the ropes in position for, yes.... 619 to Edge! Laying on the arpon the crowd rallying behind the little dynamite, he stands up and does a springboard splash to Edge, cover, 1.... 2.... 3! MYSTERIO WINS THE TITLE!

Tony Schiavone: Awesome match, simply freaking awesome here on Raw. Rey Mysterio becomes the World Heavyweight Champion for the second time.

King: Ahh this is amazing listen to this crowd.

(Fans are on their feet in absolute awe as Mysterio stands up with HIS World Championship firmly in his clutches, he stands on the second rope and holds the belt out as the fans get right behind him! Mysterio has done it again!)

Tony Schaivone: If anyone in the WWE deserves it, it's that man right there ladies and gentlemen.

King: Okay, we need to settle down here, we still have a WWE title match Schaivone.

(The camera pans to ringside where we see Tony Schiavone and Lawler perspiring from the shere excitement of it all.)

Tony Schaivone: What a night we've had here on Raw, but it's not over ladies and gentlemen, we still have a WWE championship match to see, during the World Championship Street Fight it was announced to me via my headset that Triple H and Shawn Michaels' names were pulled. That's going to be awesome.

King: Well you have that to announce, I have this, next week, live here on Raw, General Manager Bischoff will announce the main event for the Great American Bash!

Schaivone: WWE title on the line next!

-Commercial Break-

(We come back and we immediately see the WWE championship contained in a glass case, the crowd go mad as they see it being shown on the titanton. We then pan into the ring where we see Lillian Garcia standing.)

Lillian: This contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

(Time To Play The Game blares onto the speakers as Triple H starts down the ramp.)

Schaivone: I have never had the pleasure of calling a match with Triple H in it, however I am thankful for getting that opportunity right now.

King: Although calling a Triple H match isn't new to me, the circumstances surrounding the match are simply mind blowing. The WWE title is to be decided here.

(Sexy Boy hits as HBK walks down the ramp.)

Schiavone: Shawn Michaels, a former Grand Slam winner competes for the
richest prize in the WWE!

King: Again nothing new. World class athlete.

(Both men are in the ring and are introduced. Unusually they shake hands before the bell rings.)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Schaivone: This is going to be great.

King: You bet!

The Game and HBK are locked in an intense staredown, they walk up to each other and begin trash talking before a very hard lock up, after jockeying for position HBK gets the headlock on The Game, a few moments of wrenching by HBK and groaning by The Game, Triple H pulls Shawn back into the ropes and then sends him off into the other side, HBK comes back and gets knocked down with a shoulder tackle by Triple H, Michaels turns onto his stomach as Triple H jumps over his back, H then continues into the ropes as HBK jumps up and hip tosses him. HHH gets up and gets knocked down once more with a right hand by HBK, thinking against another go Triple H sits in the corner and regains his head. The crowd already going mad, they're chanting "HBK!" and "HHH!" repeatedly, split in half are the fans as they begin to settle back and watch what should be an amazing match. Triple H gets up out of the corner and runs into Michaels who takes him down with a snap sideheadlock take over. Michaels wrenches back, Triple H turns it over and Michaels' shoulders are down, 1... 2.. but Michaels kicks out.

Both men stand and look into each other's eyes as the crowd cheer and jeer, suddenly are a war of words Michaels slaps Triple H round the face, the tension boils, the fans going mad, Triple H begins to boil and suddenly takes him down with a big spear, mounted punches ensue as Michales then turns it over and begins hammering the Game's head, both men stands up and Triple H knocks Michaels down with a right hand, Michaels pops back to his feet and blocks a right by the Game, knife edge chop by HBK takes The Game into the corner. Michaels follows him in and boots him in the gut, he then Irish whips Triple H into the opposite corner and the force takes Triple H down. Michaels quickly gets over to HHH and makes the cover, 1... 2... but the Game kicks out. Michaels stands up and grabs a bunch of Triple H's hair and drags him to his feet, Michaels delivers a vicious chop to the chest of the Game, HHH screams out in pain as his chest begins to turn a pale red. Triple H answers back with a shot to the face, he then grabs Michaels and tooses him over the top rope. Triple H turns away and doesn't see Michaels skinning the cat, Michaels back in the ring goes and gets Triple H and dumps him over the ropes and to the floor.

The referee begs Michaels to stay in the ring but to no avail as Michaels jumps over the top rope and knocks HHH down with a plauncha. The crowd go mad as Michales stands back up and taunts them, he then boots HHH in the chest before rolling into the ring and back out to break the count up. HBK feeling things going is way picks his friend up and rolls him into the ring, HBK follows in and makes the cover, 1... 2... but HHH somehow rolls the shoulder out before a 3. Michaels sits on both knees contemplating his next move, he then gets out of the ring and up to the top rope, HHH is getting up, back on his feet and Michales leaps out and hits a missile drop kick.

Schaivone: Great action in the opening, what 10 minutes of the match!

King: Schiavone, this is the WWE. It's always great.

Michaels crawls over to HHH and mounts him, he then begins to punch relentlessly at the head of The Game until he gets thrown off by HHH, Michaels rolls over and measures the Game as Triple H gets slowly back to his feet, Michaels runs at the Game but in a sudden burst of energy takes him for a flip with an explosive clothesline. HHH sits and looks at his opponent, he then uses the ropes to get back to his feet, he stumbles over to HBK and picks him up by the hair, he then measures and delivers a big right hand that rock HBK, Michaels moves into the corner, only to be followed by HHH, HHH then begins to kick Michales, you could say, stomping a mudhole in him. One last kick connects as Triple H is finally forced to walk away from Michaels at the risk of DQ. He comes back and pulls Michaels from the corner. HHH then Irish whips him into the ropes and as Michaels rebounds Triple H catches him with a sleeper hold.

The crowd are still going mad as Michales slowly fades away. The ref raises and drops his arm, and again, once more and this things over, he raises it and... Michaels' arm stays up, he then begins to 'hulk up' as the Game tries to keep him down but Michaels it getting up, he elbows Triple H in the gut once, and again, the pressure now being lifted a little bit, another shot to the gut and Triple H releases the hold, Michaels makes a dash to the ropes and then comes back with a flying lariot. Michaels' big chance maybe over if he cannot capatilize...

Michaels nips up and the energy begins to rush as the crowd come unglued, Michaels scatters around the ring with lots of energy, he then begins "Tuning up the band" in the corner as HHH begins to stand, Michaels makes a dash at HHH trying to Sweet Chin Music but Triple H moves and Michales hits the referee. Ref flies over the ring and lands in the corner, Michaels turns into a kick to the gut by HHH, the Pedigree is hit! Cover made by HHH but there's no referee!

Schiavone: Oh god, no referee at such a cucial point.

King: Wait who's that?

We see someone running down the ramp in a referee clothes, it's Stephanie McMahon!

King: Stephanie McMahon? She's pregnant she shouldn't be in a warzone!

McMahon makes the count, 1... 2..... but she doesn't count the three, she stands up with evil intentions, HHH looks up and realises who it is, he asks her what she's doing she looks at him and then kicks him between the legs.

King: What!

Triple H then turns, obviously hurt and gets a sweet chin music by HBK!
Michaels falls over the Game and makes the cover, Steph goes down, 1... 2... 3! HBK has won the title but what's going on?

Schaivone: What in the world did we just see? Stephanie McMahon just screwed her husband???

(Michaels clutches his title and looks up at Steph who is already at the top of the stage! She smiles at him, he doesn't seem to know what she's doing. Steph then blows a kiss to Michales, he looks at her and says "What are you doing? You're married!")

King: What is this?

Schiavone: Ladies and gentlemen, an explosive Raw ends in a big shock! We'll try and clear this up next week, good night!

(As Schaivone finishes, McMahon is seen in the entrance way smiling profusely. as Raw ends.)

OOC:
Sorry for any spelling and grammer issues. I rushed to fnish this. I also apologise for the length or lack thereof, next week's Raw will belonger. Reviews would be nice if anyone could! Thank you.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Triple H .vs. Shawn Michaels, a good battle. Im suprised that Triple H's wife ran in and costed him the title. Although, Shawn Michaels Champion is the best damn idea ever! HBK is my fav wrestler ever, and im now defently into this BTB. Awesome:)

WM: None tbh, all had great length, and they didnt look...how did you say it "rushed". But there was a few spelling mistakes I caught in there, but who doesnt? Good Job again on this part.

BP: Opener, with Eric Bishoff returning. That will put some heat on.

WP: None, again, you did a pretty good job for a rushed show tbh. In my opinion, you did better than me, when I have done past rushed shows.

AI: Good Show man, it was really good, but the only thing that you should work on, that you will have no problem with, is spelling. Other than that, keep HBK with the title, haha.

Plug: Check out VWE: Royal Rumble, whitch has just been posted!

WWERULES

Reaction score
Thank you WWERKO619 I will definately put your comments into my work and hopefully improve. Oh an by the way, no worries, Michaels is going for a long run with the title.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, however this couldn't wait.

Updates from Raw

This past Monday night on Raw, the WWE Universe was sent into shock when Stephanie McMahon cost Triple H (her husband) the WWE championship. However, what was more intriguing to WWE fans was after the match, when Mrs McMahon blew HBK Shawn Michaels a kiss. What does this mean? Well this Monday night on Raw, Triple H will be awaiting McMahons arrival as he sits in the parking lot... With his sledgehammer!

wwerko619

Reaction score
ooo, I see a Triple H .vs. Vince McMahon fued here. Tbh, I hate Stephanie McMahon! Shawn can do better than that:)

WWERULES

Reaction score
I must apologize for this BTB not being updated in a long time, however I have been extremely busy as of late... But it will continue from where we left off.

Raw Preview coming soon!