Wwe trying to forget Benoit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I'm sure later on down the road (in 5 or ten years) WWE may start to re-acknowledge Benoit's legendary career....but it will probably only to talk up someone else. Example: "Randy Orton defeated CHirs Benoit for his first World Championship. That was a big accomplishment, especially since Benoit was the obstacle."

I don't fell bad about, but I ain't gonna stop being a Chris Benoit fan because of this. It didn't change the fact that he was one of the greatest wrestlers ever.

Rated G Semistar

Reaction score
Kevin Sullivan hasn't done anything in the past year except get fatter. He didn't kill the Benoits. And is WWE cutting Benoit out of all the old PPVs or just the ones that haven't come out yet? Because if it's the first one, then all of the 2004 PPVS will be without Main Events.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i see it as yes wwe should move on becuz benoit does leave a bad inpression now on wwe but they should also keep his history of stuff. so in some ways i see it as the wrong thing to do, but i also understand why wwe is doing it.

animal5

Reaction score
watch, guarentee, that at the next wrestlemania, he will be inducted into the hall of fame

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
no i severly doubt it, they havent even mentiod his name since the day he passed so dont look forward to it

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I can guarantee if what happened actually happened the way everything looks, that he will never be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. I can guarantee also, that wrestling trainers will still recommend that students watch his matches as "homework." That right there is the real Hall Of Fame to me.

Shawn Van Angle

Reaction score
and erase some of the best matches in history? erase one of the best wrestlers in history? i dont care what he did, you cant just erase his career.

Well.....what should they do?Its a media nightmare right now....maybe later on...let his matches back in...but as of now...shouldn't the WWE cover their own ass?