• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Tribute to the Troops: December 6th

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Yeah, it made more sense to do that but it still didn't lead to any great matches. If I was bookin' these shows, I'd want to honor our troops with a couple matches that could be classics every year instead of just a throw away house type shit.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ve always enjoyed it myself, and I’m sure the troops just was happy to have some entertainment. All that matters truly is if they enjoy it.

This year seems pointless tho tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sucks we can’t really do an LD for it, seeing as it will be different times for different people depending on when football is on for you that day.

On December 6, adjacent to Sunday’s regional NFL broadcasts, viewers with an NFL matchup airing at 1:00 PM ET can watch WWE Tribute To The Troops at 4:30 PM ET.

Viewers with an NFL matchup airing at 4:05 PM ET, on the other hand, can watch the special at 3:00 PM ET.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Could all line up where we can watch tbf who knows. Not really excited but I'll probs check it out anyway, haven't enjoyed these since they became standalone specials and not Raw or SmackDown episodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20201202_TTTT_FC_men_sun--77d44a5cce19048ec1c0478e6dbdab6c.jpg

Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy & SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits vs. King Corbin, Elias, Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
20201202_TTTT_FC_DrewMiz_sun--39e6c23508ca01573515ef6403b03147.jpg

WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. The Miz
20201202_TTTT_FC_women_sun--420561f8407ebe7982fcea30f0ad524a.jpg

SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair vs. Bayley & Natalya

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Well the women's tag could be alright. Miz/McIntyre shouldn't last even a minute. The 10-Man Tag is just a way to put a bunch of names on this show without them havin' to put in any real effort. It's that time of year again to be underwhelmed by the Tribute.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
It’s on around the same time as Takeover WarGames on Sunday, I’ll be watching Takeover over this and just record it for later.

That 10 man tag looks like it might be kind of fun