wwe tout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
www.livesports300.co.cc
:finger:

what do you think of wwe tout. is it actually received by superstars. they have facebook page now i can see. it has already got 1000 fans. but do the wwe superstars actually reply us back.

Reaction score
Website
www.livesports300.co.cc
Lacky said:
It's okay I suppose.

yeah. ok

it is interactive in a way that you can send your reactions about the wwe events. but i think that there should be a segment on raw for wwe tout. just a small 20 second segment before going for the promos.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
dont talk just wrestle said:
yeah. ok

it is interactive in a way that you can send your reactions about the wwe events. but i think that there should be a segment on raw for wwe tout. just a small 20 second segment before going for the promos.

Maybe, I just think all this social media stuff diminishes what WWE should be about. Wrestling. They spend far too much time trying to become more socially active that their product is becoming awful.

Reaction score
Website
www.livesports300.co.cc
Lacky said:
Maybe, I just think all this social media stuff diminishes what WWE should be about. Wrestling. They spend far too much time trying to become more socially active that their product is becoming awful.

yeah you are quite right. such stunts are understandable in case of lower brands. but wwe have a well established market already.

but on the other hand. if you look it from a global point of view. i think that this move is very good one. the reason for this is that in states you get to see the wwe superstars twice a week. but for the european and middle eastern viewers. wwe superstars are available only once or twice in one year. the rest of the year they can only see them on tv.

so they can get a chance to interact with their favourite superstars. they will like it.

but wwe should present tout in a more organised and repetitive way. and stop showing on tout what mark henry is doing thesedays. i mean comeon.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Whilst we're on the subject of Tout, it's an amazing investment by WWE. It's getting decent profits and it's growing massively. They've been involved since ground 0 so they could have a gem on their hands, no wonder they push it so hard on the live shows.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Whilst we're on the subject of Tout, it's an amazing investment by WWE. It's getting decent profits and it's growing massively. They've been involved since ground 0 so they could have a gem on their hands, no wonder they push it so hard on the live shows.

I suppose that's a good aspect of it, don't get me wrong Tout is a fantastic product with a lot of potential. I see a few celebrities use it now as well Including Shaq, and many more.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i used it once it's alright

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I actually cannot remember any tout segments for the last couple of weeks....

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
sheamus used it on RAW

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Agree.