WWE to Have WCW Theme HOF at WM27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I can't wait until Spike Dudley is inducted into the WWE HOF in the near future... :shifty:

the408kid

Reaction score
Obviously this is a good idea by the wwe because of the history of wcw in atlanta, I'm interested to see who they choose. Hopefully one of them will be Jim Cornette.

xtremebadass

I nominate Eric Bischoff. No one had an impact on WCW like Bischoff had. I would lol if Bischoff left TNA just so he could get inducted into the HOF then he would go back to TNA after he gets inducted. Typical bitch move by Bischoff.

LadyHotrod

INDUCT GOLDBERG YOU BASTARDS.

Goldberg is shit. I'm sure he'll get inducted based on his popularity but he was otherwise boring and I didn't find him to be all that great in the ring besides delivering the spear and jackhammer.

The Rated R CMStar

A WCW Theme? I doubt WCW could provide a name big enough to carry the class and that isn't already inducted. That is unless Sting leaves TNA in time.

Uhmm, they can induct the Steiners, Road Warrios, any Four Horsemen not inducted as of now, they could also induct Vader. Goldberg going in in 2011 is rather early, besides underserving.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
3 time world heavyweight, 2 time US champ, 4 times tag team champ.

BANG?

Nation

DDP should definitely be inducted for the WCW theme of the HOF.

DazRko

Reaction score
Sting, Ddp, Goldberg, Lex luger and Steiner Brothers for sure.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
I hope they give it to the Shockmaster. He's a true WCW legend.