Payback WWE Title - Roman Reigns vs A.J Styles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dude, any scenario regarding Roman being screwed out of the title is going to get Styles cheered. And the event's being held in Chicago of all places. They're going to eat Roman alive.

Now, I don't expect Styles to win clean in any scenario, however, if he does end up winning, it'll be via Gallows/Anderson shenanigans, which is fine by me.

Or, as my scenario #3 states, Styles is screwed out of the title by his boys and then enter Finn Bálor.

I didn't mean that by Styles getting cheered haha. It just seems like a lame way to end the show, ya know?

pfft it could be in Disneyland, everyone boos Roman

Actually maybe this is getting too creative, but where do the Usos fit in to all this? That could be my new prediction, tease Gallows and Anderson so much before the Usos turn heel and help Roman... Hmm. I don't know

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I didn't mean that by Styles getting cheered haha. It just seems like a lame way to end the show, ya know?

pfft it could be in Disneyland, everyone boos Roman

Actually maybe this is getting too creative, but where do the Usos fit in to all this? That could be my new prediction, tease Gallows and Anderson so much before the Usos turn heel and help Roman... Hmm. I don't know

OIC. Well, I wouldn't consider that ending lame, but to each their own.

The Usos turning heel and helping their cousin is also a plausible scenario. Gallows and Anderson's in-ring debut is next Monday, so they might as well have The Usos taken out or something.

Reaction score
Now that Finn Bálor has said his goodbyes to NXT, would he be considered a catalyst in the Reigns/Styles match next Sunday?

wrestlepredic

Jobber
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA was the place where Roman Reins could end his run for WWE World Heavyweight Championship when he defeated Triple H to gain it . WWE Payback gets him a new challenge in the form of 'The Phenomenal One ' . When Reins get into ring to defend his title against AJ Styles , everyone has one question in their minds : ' Will Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows be involved in the match ? ' . Even though AJ Styles did say he has nothing to do with them but something really says AJ and his buddies are still associated as they were in Japan.

source : WRESTLING PREDICTOR: WWE PAYBACK : WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles PREVIEW

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WRESTLEMANIA was the place where Roman Reins could end his run for WWE World Heavyweight Championship when he defeated Triple H to gain it . WWE Payback gets him a new challenge in the form of 'The Phenomenal One ' . When Reins get into ring to defend his title against AJ Styles , everyone has one question in their minds : ' Will Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows be involved in the match ? ' . Even though AJ Styles did say he has nothing to do with them but something really says AJ and his buddies are still associated as they were in Japan.

source : WRESTLING PREDICTOR: WWE PAYBACK : WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles PREVIEW
Bruh

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
This match is going to be good--maybe great...until Reigns pins Styles clean. Actually I'd rather that happen than Anderson and Gallows screwing over Styles and aligning themselves with Ramen Rains.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I got about half way through this week's episode of raw before I had to come to work. (I know a few days late...) but I am going with
Anderson and gallows definitely screwing aj over and enter Finn Balor. He masterminded this thing the whole time then it sets up a feud between them. Also I could see a possible Rollins return somewhere in there and reform of the shield because hey, reigns needs ALL the help he can get at this point with the crowd.

All I know is I'll be drinkin some beer n givin a hell yeah at the end...then realize aw shit reigns retained. Lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think Roman might make the heel turn at pay back as it makes sense given that he could easily have gallows, then form a faction.

Not saying this will happen as I'm sure styles will either get screwed out of the belt or be beaten clean by reigns

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think Roman might make the heel turn at pay back as it makes sense given that he could easily have gallows, then form a faction.

Not saying this will happen as I'm sure styles will either get screwed out of the belt or be beaten clean by reigns

I think the former option is more likely to happen.

Styles gets screwed out of the title by Gallows and Anderson, out comes :balor: and Bullet Club/Bálor Club/*insert name here* Club is formed.