WWE Title/No Mercy, Tryout, Andre Book

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by prowrestling.com
- Four wrestlers from Derby City Wrestling received tryouts on Tuesday night at the SmackDown/ECW tapings.

- The Andre the Giant book that WWE will be releasing is being written by Michael Krugman, who helped work on the books of Eddy Guerrero, Lita and The Hardyz. The book is scheduled to release in May and will be called "A Legendary Life."

- Randy Orton had been scheduled to take the WWE Title at No Mercy this weekend, and still may get it, but things could change with the news of John Cena going down until 2008.

The outcome of the match will depends a lot on what the planned RAW main event is for WrestleMania 24. Original plans saw Triple H vs. Kennedy for the WWE Title in the illegitimate child storyline, but that may be (or maybe not) thrown out the window at this point. WWE could put the title on Kennedy now, based on the fact that he was "responsible" for Cena's injury, and begin Triple H's chase for the title.

Their are a number of routes WWE can go with the WWE Title and the match at No Mercy this weekend, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I hope Orton walks out champ but at the same time I would love to see Kennedy as the WWE Champions, I have been a Mr. Kennedy fan since the day he entered the WWE.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Same here (Kennedy thing) and think that He could face Triple H for the title but I would love to see him versus Orton but that obviously won't work because of the heel/heel thing going on there.

I'd love to read Andre's book. I just keep seeing the image of his face just covering the whole cover for some reason lol.

CenaMark54

If Kennedy walks in and takes the belt away I will be friggin disgusted.

I seriously got angry reading that RUMOR because the guy writing it is obviously a Kennedy mark. What the hell does Kennedy vs HHH at Mania have to do with the belt? If they were facing off over the bastard son storyline the belt would be nowhere near that feud.

Why the hell would they have HHH chase Kennedy, when they have a heel in Orton who....

a. Is just plain better
b. Is more over.
c. Doesn't injure people in the ring.
d. Is more credible
e. Has prior history with HHH on numerous levels.

Having Kennedy win the belt now would be a friggin disgrace. He is not credible and really has never had a big push. The MITB win came out of nowhere. He is green in the ring and messes up far too often to be a main eventer.

Give Orton the belt, have HHH chase him for months. Raw should become the Orton and HHH show until HBK, Cena, and possible Jericho? come back.

Edit: In storyline terms Orton was ultimately responsible for putting Cena on the shelf. Thats why they showed Orton's attack on Cena during ECW last night. Kennedy was an afterthought.

Soulpower

It was as much Cena's fault as it was Kennedy's.

Weebo

Reaction score
If Kennedy walks in and takes the belt away I will be friggin disgusted.

I seriously got angry reading that RUMOR because the guy writing it is obviously a Kennedy mark. What the hell does Kennedy vs HHH at Mania have to do with the belt? If they were facing off over the bastard son storyline the belt would be nowhere near that feud.

Why the hell would they have HHH chase Kennedy, when they have a heel in Orton who....

a. Is just plain better
b. Is more over.
d. Is more credible
e. Has prior history with HHH on numerous levels.

Having Kennedy win the belt now would be a friggin disgrace. He is not credible and really has never had a big push. The MITB win came out of nowhere. He is green in the ring and messes up far too often to be a main eventer.

Give Orton the belt, have HHH chase him for months. Raw should become the Orton and HHH show until HBK, Cena, and possible Jericho? come back.

Edit: In storyline terms Orton was ultimately responsible for putting Cena on the shelf. Thats why they showed Orton's attack on Cena during ECW last night. Kennedy was an afterthought.
So what are you trying t say, that it is a fake injury

Kristopher

Reaction score
I just hope Orton walks out as the Champ! And this is my first time seeing Cena getting injured.

Kaedon

Reaction score
so obvious things may, or may not, happen. Wow thanks for that news flash PW.com

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
HAHA...so something may or may not happen....based off what is or is not planned for WM....wow, this is just a way to seem like you have information, but really know nothing more than anyone else.

LKP

Who cares about wm24 plans there is enough talent and time to prepare more matches.

V.V.

Reaction score
Kennedy doesn't have much talent other than the microphone. Sorry.

LKP

He has, its just not come out yet. I mean we might not see it much on raw with 6 minute matches. On smackdown i saw a small glimpse of what he can do hes ok in the ring nothing special though hes just NOT not that good.

The Rated R CMStar

Look Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy No Mercy 2006, or look Mr. Kennedy vs Chris Benoit. He had time and the rivals to expose his talent in Smackdown. Now look at Raw, Super crazy, The Sandman.

And it was Cena's fault, he applied wrong his hip toss.

Reaction score
it's way too early to give Kennedy the title.....Orton needs to take it whatever type of match they do