WWE Title Belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

because wwe are doing what they do best. degrading their own talent. in this instance with the belt

Mugen

Reaction score
How does the way a belt looks 'degrade' the belt? I never really understood that.

Great One

It just looks like a joke of a belt and not to mention looks Blue on both Orton and Triple H... at least Cena matched that description.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I agree.....it really does look odd on anyone but Cena. It's either because he fits the new age style of the belt or he's just had for so long, anyone other than Cena would look odd wearing it.

chavoheat

Reaction score
The belt stopped matching Cena once he dropped the rapper gimmick.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Exactly it looks like a bling bling gimmick peice of shit BUT HBK JUST FUCKING CAME BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Travis40

First I hated the belt back in 05 when Cena first came out with it, but it started to grow on me to where I started to like it more and more, but yeah HBK CAME BACK WOOO!!!!!!!

JHar888

Reaction score
They need to change it back to the old Undisputed Title if you ask me. Orton with a spinner belt looks like crap. It only fits Cena.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i would like to see a new champ belt. (even tho this is a new 1 without spinnig centre ) its still the same design as cena's belt and IMO ppl will always see that design as cena's belt. i agree with above replys that belt doesn't suit orton or trips it just doesn't look right on either probs any1 but cena for that matter, id like to see one of the older orignal design belts brought back. to me that belt is cena's like the smoking skull is austins.for me new champ new DESIGN for belt

Dairydude

Reaction score
I disagree
if you keep chopping and changing the title, it'll have even less meaning because it's like people are awarding themselves championships rather than winning that of another person

Reaction score
they should bring back the attitude era belt or the eagle belt that bret is wearing in my sig,anything but the current version.

Reaction score
I agree with most people on here, the current WWE title, even though the middle dont spin, is still the same blinged out belt that Cena bought to the table. Cena is the only person, apart from Edges version, who can pull off that look - but even then it was only done for storyline...

My guess is they wont change the title, even though everyone else looks like a moron wearing the title, they will just keep it the same so when Cena re-debuts, he can win his title back and hold onto it for another 2 years straight. Why do WWE need to change it, if Cena will eventually get it and keep it again in the future?

C4

The WWE Title right now sucks, and if you don't believe me then ask LGpunk or PeepShow they will tell you how much it sucks.
The World Championship looks so hot, and check out the WWE title it spins around and stuff like it's a joke. That Championship was held by Hulk Hogan, Iron Sheik, Mr.Wonderful and greats like The Rock, Austin and HHH. What the hell are WWE doing by insulting that Championship??