WWE Themed House Party

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

yanks9548

Jobber
Reaction score
For our final party of our college career my roommates and I are throwing a Wrestling themed party.

We need some suggestions on how to make it awesome:

cheap drink ideas (we have an idea for a Red Punch we are naming RAW but we want to do one more punch)
ideas for games
playlist music (some wrestling themes some that just seem to fit in)

Also we are holding a king of the ring beer pong tournament, as well as staging a storyline that will run the course of the night, also we have encouraged everyone to come dressed as wrestlers

What are some of your ideas to make this night a party everyone in attendance will remember

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The one more kool-aid have blue and name Smackdown
Songs: HBK theme, Edge theme, Jericho theme, Vince theme, Ultimate Warrior theme, New Age Outlaw theme, DX theme, Godfather theme(Pimpin' :true: ), RVD theme, and Otunga's theme.
Near the end have one of the party guests come and start aruging with another, thus leading to one punching another and a referee running in with a belt and saying that they'll settle this in a hardcore match for the hardcore title.
All I got. Oh hit one of the girls with the atomic drop...
If you know what I mean :eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
spoiler alert: nobody is getting laid at a WWe themed party