WWE: The Do Over

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael1

Reaction score
Raw Preview.

Last week Shawn Michaels and Edge got in to several altercations throughout the show. This Monday Night on Raw, these two men will have a clash with the winner heading in to the finals of the championship chase tournament. What will these two men have in store for each other?

Also last week, Edge cost Undertaker the chance to advance in to the semi-finals, The Undertaker is irate and is looking to get the soul of Edge as revenge. What will happen this Monday on Raw.

The loudmouth Mr. Kennedy defeat Batista last week on Raw to advance, the Raw loudmouth now has to take on another task to get to the finals, and that is Bobby Lashley who went through Kane to get at Mr. Kennedy. What will these two men have in store for each other? What risks will they take to get to the finals to face either Shawn Michaels or Edge?

Elijah Burke defeat CM Punk in a quickie last week on Raw, CM Punk didn't really like it, and Stephanie McMahon thought that these two men could have a better match so she set up a re-match. What revenge will CM Punk have against Elijah Burke? Just how hungry is he for the Intercontienental Championship.

All this and much more will be answered this Monday Night on Raw. 9 PM Eastern Time.

WWE News and Notes

--WWE will be giving Big Puff a wrestling role as well as being assistant general manager thus the reason he was in action this past Friday on Smackdown! and will be next week as well.

--WWE plans on this CM Punk/Elijah Burke thing to end soon, possibly this week on Raw.

--It's possible Chris Jericho vs Big Puff can be added to the Royal Rumble in two weeks, but it's not likely. This is mostly the reason for the handicap match next week, to see how they can work in the ring together.

--Ric Flair actually pitched the idea to team up with John Cena. Ric Flair wants to elevate John Cena. Ric Flair realizes the hate John Cena gets and wants that to all go away with him teaming up with John Cena. The fans were already more positive towards Cena on Smackdown!, so it looks like it may work.

--WWE is currently looking at the active roster as well as the free agent line and FCW to see if anyone else would fit in with the Edgeheads. WWE has talked about bringing back Test to the WWE, but that's a long shot seeing as Mr. McMahon wasn't a huge fan of his.

Raw House Show Results

Matt Hardy & CM Punk defeat Deuce & Domino

Elijah Burke defeat Kofi Kingston to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Jesse & Festus defeat Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins

Big Show, Kane & Bobby Lashley defeat Mr. Kennedy, JBL & The Great Khali

Rey Mysterio defeat Charlie Haas

Shawn Michaels defeat Batista

The Undertaker defeat Edge in a No Disqualification Match with Shawn Michaels as special referee

Michael1

Reaction score
WWERawHD.png

January 14, 2008

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

The cameras search through the sold-out crowd as the fans go absolutely nuts for Raw tonight! Then to JR and King.

Jim Ross: Welcome folks, to another edition of Raw and boy what a night do we have tonight!

Jerry Lawler: Right about that, JR. The semi-finals of our championship chase tournament! Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy.

Jim Ross: And Edge vs Shawn Michaels and these two had visible problems last week on Raw, it'll all explode later tonight in our Raw main event.

Jerry Lawler: We also have a rematch from last week, it's Elijah Burke vs CM Punk in a rematch for the Intercontinental Championship.

'Metalingus' plays and Edge walks out with the Edgeheads in street clothes to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Edge enters the ring with the Edgeheads with a visablly sad look on his face as well as Hawkins and Ryder. Edge walks over to the ropes and takes a microphone. Edge steps in to the center of the ring and waits for his music to stop.

Edge: Now, I'm sure many of you saw what happened last week. Hawkins, Ryder and I all made a mistake. A huge mistake. A deadly mistake. And that was cost The Undertaker his chance. You know what, I don't usually feel regret a whole lot of times because really, I don't give a crap what I do. But for some reason, this situation is different. So if I may, I would like to ask The Undertaker to come out here right now, so I can apologize. So, deadman, whenever you're ready, just come on ou...

The lights dim, the gong tolls and 'The Darkest Side' plays and The Undertaker comes marching out of the curtain without his trench coat for hat but with a serious look on his face.

The Undertaker gets in the ring and walks over to Edge but Edge as well as the Edgeheads run away to the other side of the ring.

Edge: Whoa! Whoa! Deadman, hold it right there, I don't know if you noticed but I'm here to apologize to you right here in front of these people so calm down!

The Undertaker finally stops in the center of the ring and challenges Edge to stand right in front of him. Edge does so but with the Edgeheads in front of him like security guards.

Edge: Now, I know just as well as you know that I screwed you out of a huge chance Undertaker. So, please, accept my apology. I'm sorry.

The Undertaker grabs Edge's hand and holds the microphone up to his mouth, still in Edge's hand.

The Undertaker: Edge. You're apology means nothing to me!

The fans go nuts as Edge starts to get scared. And then The Undertaker corners Edge backing him in to the corner.

The Undertaker: Edge, I told you're little buddies what will happen if you get in my way. And you got in my way. Edge, you've made the deadliest mistake of your life. Rest. In. Peace!

The Undertaker grabs Edge by the arm and hip tosses him. The Undertaker boots Hawkins and Hawkins rolls to the outside as Edge still lays on the mat. The Undertaker clotheslines Ryder over the top rope and too the outside. The Undertaker turns to Edge who just realizes he's alone in the ring with The Undertaker. Edge tries to hightail by running at the ropes but Undertaker catches him by the jeans and pulls him back in the middle of the ring. The Undertaker turns Edge around and picks him up for a tombstone. The Undertaker stares in to the crowd through Edge's legs and plants him on his head with a huge tombstone. The Undertaker rises to his feet and looks down on Edge. The Undertaker steps over Edge's motionless body and looks up in to the crowd and then motions around his waist before he exits the ring and walks up the rampway to the back.

==========
Commercial
==========​

'Biscuits & Gravy' plays and Jesse & Festus walk out to a good pop from the fans.

Deuce & Domino's music plays and both men walk out to a chorus of boos from the fans.

World Tag Team Championship Match
Jesse & Festus vs Deuce & Domino

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Festus goes in to mad man mode and pulls Deuce by the pants back in to the ring as he tries to hightail. Festus hits Deuce with a huge right hand with knocks Deuce off his feet but recovers quickly and Festus goes to work with huge kicks to the gut. Festus punches Deuce in the jaw and Deuce goes sailing in to the corner. Festus goes down and starts to ram his shoulder in the gut repeatedly. Festus brings Deuce out of the corner and picks him up on his shoulder and brings Deuce to his corner. Festus tags in Jesse and Jesse starts to lay huge rights to Deuce. Jesse brings Deuce out of the corner and hits him with a huge calf kick in the chin. Jesse immediately goes for the cover. 1...2...Domino gets in the ring and breaks it up. Festus runs in and hits Domino in the chest with a bicycle kick and Domino goes down and rolls to the outside of the ring. Festus goes back on the apron and Deuce starts to stomp a mudhole in Jesse. Deuce runs off the ropes and hits Jesse with a high elbow drop to the chest! Deuce immediately holds both of Jesse's shoulders down for the cover. 1...2...Jesse kicks out and then locks on a head scissors and gives Deuce a mini-hurricanrana in to Deuce's corner and Domino tags himself in. Domino runs in the ring and starts to stomp on the shoulder of Jesse repeatedly. Domino picks Jesse up and hits him with a European uppercut and Jesse gets backed in to the corner. Domino marches to Jesse in the corner and pulls his hair while talking trash to Jesse's face. Jesse throws Domino's arm off his hair and then lays huge rights to Domino. Jesse irish whips Domino off the ropes and then hits him with an atomic drop and then a front dropkick to the chest. Jesse rolls to his corner and tags in Festus.

Festus runs in the ring and goes crazy. Deuce runs in the ring but Festus hits him with a back body drop. Domino runs at Festus but Festus stops him and hits him with a headbutt. Festus turns around and lays huge rights to Deuce against the ropes and then hits him with a bicycle kick over the top rope and to the outside. Jesse climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits for Deuce. Deuce turns around and gets hit with a huge crossbody on the outside from Jesse and both men are down on the outside. Festus turns to Domino on the mat. Festus jumps in the ring and slaps on his thighs and runs off the ropes and hits a sit-down splash on Domino. Festus gets to his feet and Domino holds on to his gut as he gets to his feet. Festus starts to lay open right hands to the jaw of Domino and then pushes Domino off the ropes and Domino bounces back and Festus picks him up on his shoulders and walks around the ring. Festus throws Domino off and hits an inverted flapjack on Domino and then goes for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Jesse & Festus to become World Tag Team Champions

Festus goes back in to clueless mode as Jesse gets the tag titles and puts on on Festus's shoulder and holds up Festus's arm in victory as the fans go nuts for the new tag champions.

Backstage we find Big Show walking down the halls to the ring.

==========
Commercial
==========​

'Crank It Up' plays and Big Show walks out to a huge pop from the fans in sight of the Big Show as he slaps some hands on his way to the ring.

Big Show enters the ring and takes a microphone from Lilian Garcia. Big Show walks to the center of the ring just letting in the huge pop from the fans.

Big Show: In two weeks, 29 other men will be fighting it out for one prize and one prize only. A chance to main event, to headline WrestleMania! And people all over the place, in the street, in the back on the internet, where ever are all wondering who is going to win the royal rumble match. Well look no further because the man is standing in the middle of the ring right now. Now people may not agree, but look at me. I'm a giant! I am 7 feet tall, and I am 420 pounds. I am in the best shape of my life and I'll go one hour if I have to to win the royal rumble match because I know I can do it, everyone in the back knows I can do it, and all of you people in the crowd knows it.

The fans pop.

Big Show: And just to prove my dominance, I have an open challenge right now for anyone who thinks they can challenge me. Come on out, and get your 15 seconds of fame.

'Victory' plays and Santino Marella walks out with a microphone and street clothes.

Santino Marella: Now looks here, dee Big Slow! Haha. You tink for a-one second, that you can win-a tha royal rumble-a. Is that you try to say-a? Big Slow? Well-s guess a what. You are not going to win-a! No no no, because a Stephanie Mc-A-Mahon, puts me in dee match! Thas right, Big Slow! So if you were-a wanting to get yo hands on me tonight-a... you are sadly mistaken-a!

Big Show: Look, Santino. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in the Rumble match. That changes everything. I guess I'll just have to go 50 minutes in the Rumble match to win it.

Santino Marella: What's a dat supposed to mean-a!

Big Show: This.

Big Show grabs a hold of Santino Marella's neck, lifts him up in the air and plants him on the mat with a huge chokeslam. Big Show then stands up on his feet and stands in the middle of the ring with his arms in the air to a huge pop from the fans.

==========
Commercial
==========​

Backstage we find Edge with the Edgeheads and Edge is on his cell phone.

Edge: Yeah.

The person speaks and Edge listens.

Edge: Sounds good.

Edge listens.

Edge: You know it man, I'm going through Michaels tonight and then Lashley or Kennedy at the Rumble.

Edge listens.

Edge: Yeah man. What The Undertaker did to me earlier tonight was inexcusable.

Edge listens.

Edge: You're right man.

Edge listens.

Edge: Tonight.

Edge listens.

Edge: Listen man, I've beat him before, I'll do it again tonight. Listen now, I have to get ready, but this is going to be great. Good catching up again, man. Talk to you later, alright. See ya.

Edge hangs up.

Zack Ryder: What did he say.

Edge nods.

Edge: He accepted.

Curt Hawkins: That's great.

Edge, Hawkins and Ryder all smile as they nod.

Jerry Lawler: What's that all about?

Jim Ross: I don't know, but what we just saw leaves me wondering.

'Domination' plays and Bobby Lashley walks out to a nice pop from the fans as he slaps hands on his way to the ring.

'Turn Up The Trouble' plays and Mr. Kennedy walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Kennedy gets in the middle of the ring and reaches up for his microphone.

Kennedy: Last week, I did what I said I would do. And tonight will be no different because out of my mouth through all your peoples thick ears, I am going to beat Bobby Lashley tonight, and I will go to the royal rumble and I will win the WWE Championship because I am Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kenneddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ....................... KENNEDYYYYYYY!

Kennedy lets his microphone go, takes his shirt off, throws it to the floor and stares at Lashley.

Semi-Finals Of Championship Chase Tournament
Loser Goes To Royal Rumble Match
Winner Goes to Royal Rumble for WWE Championship Match
Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Lashley and Kennedy circle the ring as they stare at each other and the fans go nuts. Both men meet in the center of the ring and tie up. Lashley connects with a hip toss and Kennedy shoots up to his feet staring at Lashley. Lashley smirks and tells him to bring it on. Kennedy runs at Lashley and Lashley hits Kennedy with a huge shot to the jaw. Lashley picks Kennedy up right away and unleashes with even more right hands. Lashley pushes Kennedy to the ropes, irish whips him and then hits him with a huge back body drop and Kennedy rolls to the outside of the ring holding his back and staring in to the ring at Bobby Lashley. Kennedy walks to the steel steps and slowly climbs up them but Lashley runs to the ropes and Kennedy bails. Kennedy starts to yell at the referee to push Lashley back which he does. Kennedy slowly but hesitantly rolls in to the ring and shoots up to his feet. Kennedy walks up to Lashley and slaps him across the face. Lashley chases Kennedy to the ropes but Kennedy holds on and Lashely is brought back. Kennedy moves away from the ropes and circles the ring with Lashley again. The two men go to lock up but Kennedy goes around Lashley and locks on a waist lock but Lashley unclinches Kennedy's arms and hits him in the chest with his ass and Kennedy flies to the corner. Lashley turns around and Kennedy runs out of the corner at Lashley but Lashley counters and hits Kennedy with a huge spinebuster in the middle of the ring and Lashley goes for the first cover of the contest. 1...2...Kennedy kicks out.

Bobby Lashley picks Kennedy up to his feet and throws Kennedy in to the corner. Lashley walks over to Kennedy and starts hitting him with huge body shots to the gut. Lashley goes down and starts ramming his shoulder in the gut of Kennedy. Lashley goes for one more but Kennedy sticks his knee up and drives it in the shoulder of Lashley. Lashley backs in to the middle of the ring and Kennedy runs at Lashley and hits him in the side of the head with a running knee. Lashley falls flat on his face and Kennedy drops to his knees, turns Lashley over on his back and goes for the cover. 1...2...Lashley kicks out and Kennedy sits up in disbelief. Mr. Kennedy turns to Lashley on the mat and starts to pound at Lashley with huge right hands but Lashley pushes Kennedy off. Lashley turns over on his stomach and uses his knees and arms to keep off the mat but Kennedy runs at Lashley and hits him in the gut with a huge kick! Lashley turns over on his back off the impact and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Kennedy walks over to Lashley and starts to kick Lashley repeatedly in the gut. Lashley pushes Kennedy off but Kennedy comes back but from nowhere Lashley picks Kennedy up on his shoulder and hits him with a huge running powerslam. Lashley hooks the leg for the cover as the fans are going nuts! 1...2...Kennedy kicks out!

Lashley sits up on his knees and is in disbelief. Lashley shakes his head and picks Kennedy up to his feet. Lashley picks Kennedy up on his shoulder against for a powerslam but Kennedy keeps fighting it and then rakes the eyes of Lashley and jumps off his shoulder. Kennedy turns Lashley around and picks him up on his shoulders for a rolling steamboat but Lashley fights it kicking his legs non-stop and Kennedy is forced to put him down. Kennedy turns around and Lashley kicks Kennedy in the gut and picks him up on his shoulder. Lashley goes for another powerslam but Kennedy pushes off and Lashley goes flying in to the corner. Lashley runs out of the corner from nowhere like a bomb at Kennedy for a spear but Kennedy side steps Lashley and Lashley flies in to the steel ring post shoulder first. Lashley bounces out of the corner and holds his shoulder as Kennedy goes for a Mic Check but Lashley uses the ropes to stay on his feet and Kennedy falls on the mat hitting the back of his head. Kennedy turns around to Lashley and Lashley kicks Kennedy in the gut and picks him up on his shoulder for a dominator but Kennedy tries to fight it and jumps off Lashley's shoulder. Lashley runs off the ropes and Kennedy turns around only to get cut in half by Lashley with a huge spear! Lashley falls over the body of Kennedy and hooks both legs for teh cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Bobby Lashley to advance to Finals at Royal Rumble

Lashley gets to his feet and smiles as he will be going to the finals. Lashley gets up to his feet and bows to the fans as they go nuts for Lashley. Kennedy rolls to the outside of the ring and walks up the ramp with his hands on his hips and in disbelief as he looks over his shoulder in the ring at Lashley celebrating. Lashley climbs up to the second rope and motions around his waist.

Jim Ross: Lashley's done it, King! Lashley's done it! Lashley is going to the royal rumble to face off with either Shawn Michaels or Edge!

Jerry Lawler: This is amazing, JR! What a moment for the career of Bobby Lashley!

Backstage we find Todd Grisham with CM Punk.

Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time, CM Punk. CM Punk, in just a matter of moments you take on Elijah Burke in a re-match for the Intercontinental Championship, what are your thoughts?

CM Punk: You know last week, Elijah got lucky when he pulled that fast one on me. Tonight that's not happening. Tonight my eyes won't be taken of Elijah Burke not even for one milisecond because I am that determined and tonight I will walk out with the Intercontinental Championship. And I hear in the back Elijah is going around abouot how he defeated me, and how it was so easy, he can think that for now but after tonight, he'll be regretting he accepted this rematch last week when Stephanie asked him.

CM Punk walks off the scene as "NEXT" pops up in the bottom left corner.

==========
Commercial
==========​

'Don't Waste My Time' plays and Elijah Burke walks out to a good amount of heat from the fans as he has the IC Title around his waist, his towel over his shoulder and a cocky smirk on his face.

'This Fire Burns' plays and CM Punk walks out from behind the curtain to a huge pop from the fans.

Intercontinental Championship
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke (c)

Ding...Ding...Ding!

CM Punk runs at Burke right as the bell rings and starts to pound him with huge knees to the chest. CM Punk strongly irish whips Burke in to the corner, Burke bounces out of the corner and CM Punk hits him with a huge back body drop. CM Punk immediately goes for the cover. 1...2...Burke kicks out. CM Punk picks Burke up to his feet and starts to ram his knee in the nose repeatedly. Burke falls back and holds his nose. CM Punk runs off the ropes and hits Elijah Burke in the back with a low dropkick. CM Punk quickly goes for the cover. 1...2...Burke gets his foot on the bottom rope. CM Punk gets to his feet and kicks Burke in the leg that was on the bottom rope and Burke immediately tends to his leg. CM Punk picks Burke up to his feet and lifts him up on his shoulders. CM Punk goes for an inverted flapjack but instead throws Elijah Burke face first on the top turnbuckle and Burke bounces off and falls on the mat. CM Punk runs off the ropes and hits Burke with a huge elbow drop and Punk goes for the cover. 1...2...Burke kicks out. CM Punk picks Elijah Burke up to his feet and starts to hit Burke with huge hamstring kicks. CM Punk goes for one more but Burke blocks it and trips Punk up. Burke rolls CM Punk up. 1...2...CM Punk kicks out. Both men get to their feet but CM Punk hits Elijah Burke with a step up enziguri and Burke drops to his knees and then rolls to the outside of the ring.

Elijah Burke leans against the barricade and shakes his head from the enziguri. CM Punk holds on to the top rope and waits for Burke. Burke turns around and Punk leaps over the top rope and hits Burke with a springboard crossbody on the floor! CM Punk immediately shoots up to his feet to a pop from the fans. CM Punk picks Elijah Burke up to his feet and throws him in the ring. CM Punk climbs up to the top turnbuckle and waits for Burke. Burke reaches his feet in the middle of the ring and turns around to Punk and Punk goes for a flying clothesline but Burke leaps up in the air and hits CM Punk with a single legged dropkick to the chest and both men are down. The referee starts a count. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....Burke reaches his feet to break up the count. Burke walks over to CM Punk and picks him up to his feet and starts to pound Punk with huge forearms to the jaw. Burke irish whips Punk in to the corner and Burke runs at Punk but Punk sticks his boot up and catches Burke in the jaw. Burke turns his back to CM Punk and Punk runs out of the corner and rolls him up. 1...2...Burke kicks out! Both men get to their feet and Burke runs at Punk but Punk catches Burke under the chin with a monstorous superkick! CM Punk falls over the body of Burke and lazily hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Burke kicks out!

CM Punk gets up and shakes his head. CM Punk picks Burke up to his feet and then picks him up on his shoulders. CM Punk walks over to the ropes with Burke on his shoulders and CM Punk drops Burke chest first on the top rope and Burke flips over on to the floor on the outside and leans against the barricade. CM Punk climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stares at Burke. Burke looks on at Punk and Punk leaps off the top turnbuckle and hits Burke with a crossbody THROUGH the barricade and on to the concrete in the crowd and the fans are going absolutely nuts chanting, "Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" The referee starts to count. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10!

Winner: No Conest; Double Countout

Both men are still down on the concrete but CM Punk gets up to his knees after a few second and rolls in to the ring in shock and anger.

Stephanie McMahon appears on the titantron.

Stephanie McMahon: Punk, I bet you're angry at this result. But don't worry. I'm giving you one last final chance. At the Royal Rumble in two weeks. I'm putting you against Elijah Burke in a rematch... but this time... the only way to win is by SUBMISSION because it will be a submission match! Good luck.

Stephanie gets off the titantron as CM Punk rolls back to the outside of the ring and picks up Elijah Burke. CM Punk picks Elijah Burke up on his shoulders and hits him with a GTS on the floor in anger. CM Punk walks around the ring and up the rampway shaking his head.

Backstage we find Batista alongside Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time, Batista. Batista, by next week on Monday, all the participants in the Royal Rumble match would've been finalized. That's by the next episode of Raw. And you will be apart of a mini Royal Rumble with many other Raw superstars that will take part in the rumble match, what are your thoughts?

Batista: First of all, I found it outrageous I don't have anything to do on Raw tonight but that's fine. Because when I'm done at the royal rumble, I'll be on every episode of Raw. How can you not have the man that will headline WrestleMania 24, featured on the show... every week? As for next week, I will prove just why it isn't safe to get in a caged animals way.

Batista blows past Grisham as the camera fades and a graphic comes up.

Up Next:
Shawn Michaels vs Edge

==========
Commercial
==========​

Royal Rumble Promo Airs.

Jim Ross: Well folks, the Royal Rumble is just two weeks away from us and it's shaping up to be a huge pay-per-view.

Jerry Lawler: That's an under statement, it's even bigger than a huge pay-per-view and I don't know how that's possible.

Street Fight
Triple H vs Umaga

Jim Ross: From the Smackdown! side, Triple H vs Umaga in a street fight. These guys will maul each other to within an inch of each others lifes.

Jerry Lawler: We saw what they did to each other on Smackdown! when there wasn't a referee, and wasn't an official match. I can't imagine what they will do to each other at the Royal Rumble in a street fight.

Submission Match
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke

Jim Ross: This was announced just moments ago by general manager Stephanie McMahon. It'll be match three from these two at the Rumble. Burke has won one of them and the rematch tonight was a double countout, they'll tear in to each other at the Rumble for the IC Title.

Jerry Lawler: Burke may be in trouble, because I don't know if he really has a submission move in his moveset, does he?

Jim Ross: I don't really know, King. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out in two weeks.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton (c)

Jim Ross: This all started just this past Friday, on Smackdown! when Jeff Hardy wasn't happy at the decision that Randy Orton was just awarded the championship like that which is why this match is taking place.

Jerry Lawler: I don't see a problem with him being awarded the championship.

Jim Ross: Well why not?

Jerry Lawler: Well for one, before our draft took place, Randy Orton was the WWE Champion on this show, Raw, why not carry the reign over in to Smackdown!?

Jim Ross: Well, you got me there.

Finals Of Championship Chase
WWE Championship
Bobby Lashley vs ???

Jim Ross: This one will be decided in a matter of moments. Lashley advanced earlier tonight when he defeated Mr. Kennedy and now all Lashley has to do is wait.

Jerry Lawler: This is a night Lashley will not forget, and Royal Rumble could be another night that Lashley will not forget.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
Kane vs Big Show vs The Great Khali vs Cody Rhodes vs Hardcore Holly vs Batista vs The Undertaker vs Finlay vs Triple H vs Umaga vs MVP vs Santino Marella vs Mr. Kennedy

Jim Ross: The tradition continues. The big one of them all, the royal rumble. Only one man will win and that man will headline the big daddy of them all, WrestleMania!

Jerry Lawler: 13 men are already put in that match, 17 have to be decided. It's going to be huge.

'Metalingus' plays and Edge walks out to a chorus of boos from the audience and brings along Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.

Edge waits in the center of the ring with Hawkins and Ryder for Shawn Michaels but nothing. Finally...

'Sexy Boy' plays to an enormous pop from the fans... but no one comes out.

Cameras go backstage on the titantron and Shawn Michaels is found out cold on the concrete floor and bloodied. Edge laughs in the center of the ring along with the Edgeheads...

'Generic' plays and some guy comes out. It turns out to be RON 'THE TRUTH' KILLINGS!

Ron Killings joins Edge and the Edgeheads in the center of the ring. Edge takes a microphone.

Edge: Earlier tonight, you saw me on my cell phone talking with someone about a plan. The plan was take out Shawn Michaels and the man was Ron 'The Truth' Killings!

The fans boo.

Stephanie's voice is heard and she walks out from behind the curtain without her music to a good pop from the crowd.

Stephanie McMahon: Alright, alright. Edge, congratulations. I guess this must mean you advance to the Rumble by forfeit. But Edge, don't think it'll be so easy because at the Royal Rumble, when you take on Bobby Lashley, the Edgeheads are banned from ringside.

Edge looks around in disbelief.

Stephanie McMahon: Oh, and Ron Killings. You think you can ruin a main event like that. Well guess what, you're in action right now, in our main event for Raw. And you're opponent... is THE UNDERTAKER! So Edge, Hawkins, Ryder, get out of the ring so we can get this match going.

McMahon walks to the back as Killings stares up the rampway in shock.

Jim Ross: Oh my god, King! Can you believe this!

Jerry Lawler: Ron Killings first match in WWE is up next against The Undertaker!

Jim Ross: It's up next!

==========
Commercial
==========​

We come back and find Edge with the Edgeheads sitting down on folding chairs on the outside of the ring watching Killings back.

After a long silence in the arena...

The gong tolls, the lights dim and 'The Darkest Side' plays and The Undertaker slowly walks out to a huge pop from the fans staring a hole through Killings.

Main Event
The Undertaker vs Ron 'The Truth' Killings

Ding...Ding...Ding!

The Undertaker walks over to Killings and traps him in the corner. Killings tries to get passed Undertaker but Undertaker throws his arm across Killings' chest and throws him back in to the corner. The Undertaker unloads with huge rights and lefts on Killings. The Undertaker backs away and then drives his elbow in the jaw of Killings and Killings drops to his knees and rolls to the middle of the ring. The Undertaker strokes back his hair and stares at Edge and the Edgeheads on the outside. The Undertaker turns around and finds Killings running at him so Undertaker hits Killings in the face with a huge big boot! The Undertaker drops down on his knees and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Killings kicks out. The Undertaker picks Killings up by the arm and twists the arm Killings and then drives his shoulder in the arm of Killings and then backs in to the corner. The Undertaker climbs up to the top rope, walks to the center and then hits Ron Killings with old school! The Undertaker immediately turns around and sticks his hand up in the air. Killings reaches his feet and turns around to Undertaker and Undertaker throws his hand on the throat of Ron Killings. The Undertaker picks him up in the air and plants him on the mat with a huge chokeslam in the middle of the ring! The Undertaker walks over to the ropes and stares at Edge and slashes his throat. The Undertaker turns around and picks Ron Killings up for the tombstone. The Undertaker turns around to face Edge and then plants Killings on the top of his head with the huge tombstone. The Undertaker puts Killings arms over his chest for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: The Undertaker

The Undertaker gets up right away and looks Edge who is by himself on the outside. Ryder and Hawkins jump Undertaker from behind and start to pummel him with huge rights and lefts but Undertaker throws them off and grabs both of them by the throat. Edge finally runs in the ring and hits Undertaker in the back with the steel chair. Zack Ryder and Hawkins run to the outside and brings the base of the steel steps in to the ring. Edge continues to ram Undertaker repeatedly with the steel chair. Hawkins picks up Undertaker's head and puts it on the steel steps. Ryder and Hawkins hold on to Undertaker's head on the steel steps. Edge lifts the steel chair up above his head and then goes for the one man con-chair-to but before he could crush Undertaker's skull...

'Domination' plays and Lashley runs out to the ring area to a huge pop from the fans.

Lashley runs in the ring and hits Hawkins with a spinebuster. Lashley hits Ryder with a huge right hand and then Killings with a big boot. Edge runs at Lashley with the steel chair but Lashley spears Edge in the center of the ring. Lashley jumps up to his feet to a huge pop from the fans. Lashley stands above Edge and motions around his waist to close the show.

Mini Royal Rumble Match

Submission Match

CM Punk vs Elijah Burke (c)

Street Fight
Triple H vs Umaga

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton (c)

Finals Of Championship Chase
WWE Championship

Bobby Lashley vs Edge

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

Batista vs Kane vs Big Show vs The Great Khali vs Cody Rhodes vs Hardcore Holly vs The Undertaker vs Finlay vs Santino Marella vs Mr. Kennedy vs 5 More Raw Superstars vs MVP vs Triple H vs Umaga vs 12 More Smackdown! Superstars

Michael1

Reaction score
Smackdown! Preview:

Coming off a huge edition of Smackdown! after the draft, a lot of problems have risen between Big Puff, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy and all this will be settled on Smackdown!.

Last week Randy Orton walked in on Chris Jericho in the trainers room for his knee, Chris Jericho attacked World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton in the back while Orton trashed him. Later than night, Randy Orton and Big Puff teamed up to take on Jeff Hardy and viciously beat Jeff Hardy until Chris Jericho ran down and made the save for Jeff Hardy thus earning him the victory. In anger, Big Puff announced another handicap match next week, Big Puff & Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho! What's going to happen when these egos all get in to the ring.

For crossing the assistant general manager last week and seemingly getting on his bad side, and Big Puff has decided to punish Jeff Hardy by putting him in a match with Umaga, a man that will take on Triple H at the Royal Rumble in a street fight.

Talking about Umaga and Triple H, these two men took part in a huge, all out brawl last week on Smackdown!. What will the Samoan Bulldozer or The Game have in mind as revenge to further this rivalry in to the royal rumble?

The Royal Rumble pay-per-view takes place in two weeks, Smackdown! only have three announced royal rumble participants in the match. Smackdown! general manager, Shane McMahon has announced that Smackdown! will hold two - three royal rumble qualifiers this Friday Night on Smackdown!. Who will be heading to the Rumble match for a shot to main event WrestleMania, who will be watching the match from the back?

All this and much more will be answered this Friday Night on Smackdown!. 8 PM Eastern Time!

Confirmed Card:

2 on 1 No Disqualification Handicap Match
Chris Jericho vs Big Puff & World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

Jeff Hardy vs Umaga

--John Cena vs Ric Flair is being discussed for the upcoming No Way Out PPV.

--No Way Out is expected to feature a Elimination Chamber match. No talks yet to which brand will be holding it and which superstars.

--WWE is in talks with recently released TNA star, AJ Styles.

--WWE has contacted The Rock about doing something at this years WrestleMania.

--Shawn Michaels wants to feud with Batista after No Way Out or WrestleMania. No word yet if it will happen, but it is possible.

--WWE has heard the rumors of Samoa Joe and TNA having problems and if a release of Joe from TNA occurs, WWE will be jumping all over Joe to get him to sign a deal.

--This past Raw you saw Smackdown! Superstar, DH Smith and Mark Henry take part in a Raw match. Mark Henry is likely going to be moved to Raw soon with someone going to Smackdown! in return. Same can be said with DH Smith.

--WWE is currently discussing bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship and putting it on the Smackdown! brand. If it does happen, Gregory Helms is likely the top candidate to become the champion once again.

Gregory Helms def. William Regal in 7:21.

Cryme Tyme def. Paul London & Brian Kendrick in 6:46.

John Morrison def. Ric Flair in 8:02.

Hardcore Match
Tommy Dreamer def. Lance Cade in 7:55.

Melina & Jillian def. Kelly Kelly & Melina in 5:57

John Cena def. MVP in 14:15.

Royal Rumble Qualifying Match
Shelton Benjamin def. Chavo Guerrero in 8:07.

Chris Jericho & Jeff Hardy def. Big Puff & Randy Orton in 16:37.

Steel Cage Match
Triple H def. Umaga in 23:06.