WWE: The Aftermath of Wrestlemania 21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12's Review of Smackdown 07/04/2005

Smackdown
07/04/2005

Best Match: It's hard to chosse because of it being recap, but I'd say that the Cruiserweight Match sounds great. Although in real life it would never happen, good how you explained it and it worked well with putting over the Cruiserweights.

Worst Match: I didn't get into the main-event, Orlando Jordan is a wrestler who is one of my least favourite wrestlers, and him retaining the belt against Mysterio was a bad move.

Best Promo: None of the promos made sense to me, so I didn't like the promos, you should definetly write promos in more detail.

Worst Promo: Read above.

Overall: Previous comments have said that this BTB gets alot better, but being as this is the first show I've read from you, I'm staying focused to it. The layout was poor, I couldn't enjoy the show because of the way it was layed out. I know its recap, but it needs to be more detailed. This BTB has potential to be good, and I hope that you can improve on this.

Score: 4/10

Target: Layout

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
ok yeah guys I said The CMS thing because the BTB's here are alot more competition than the ones at the other place...
I figured with someone like CMS looking my direction I would get more viewers..
Sorry for using you CMS...
Anyways yeah Levi close this I decided to go at Mania 22... Post all the shows til Judgement Day then change it up.. Because I have been wanting to try a new BTB for awhile...
Also, I remebered having some great visions of this period in my BTB anyways...

Evil Austin

well than if this is as good as the hype is I am so tunning in........

(If you want to see one of mine by any chance feel free to drop a review)

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Will do... Watch guys... I just need Levi to close this one out and Kid-O-Mac...
For the first time in nearly two years...
Works a BTB under a different name than....
"WWE: The Aftermath of Wrestlemania 21"
Yess its true people Lol...
I wont let down...

Status
Not open for further replies.