• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Talent Cuts September 21st 2023 MegaThread - Ali, Dashwood,Boogs

Roy Mustang

Does anyone know where I can get the link to the twitch stream by Mace and Mansoor ? Instead of the fake stories being spread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Didn’t that moment make her a bigger star?

Im assuming you’re talking about the broken nose that turned Becky into “The Man”
it helped create a good picture, but that's not the point. if the highlight of your career is injuring someone else (and not having any actual memorable moments yourself), you are not a very relevant wrestler.

and ya, im talking shit about your fave cuz u seem intent on talking shit about Ziggler xp

Cwalker

Funny thing is I said he’s a good talent…

He’s not a draw is all I said. He had a chance to be a guy. If we’re gonna blame Nia; blame Jake Hager for ending the Dolph Ziggler experiment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
who IS a draw though, I hate the draw argument as it only serves to talk down on ppl. real talk, like 5 active wrestlers are draws , you still need tons of wrestlers.

what matters is being entertaining and over. Which Ziggler has been plenty of times

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Funny thing is I said he’s a good talent…

He’s not a draw is all I said. He had a chance to be a guy. If we’re gonna blame Nia; blame Jake Hager for ending the Dolph Ziggler experiment

You keep saying he's not a draw as if anyone here has said he was though lol you even complained in advance about people saying he is wherever he goes. Is it a life mission to prove Ziggler isn't a draw?

Cause I can promise you, if anyone says he's a draw, you're not convincing them otherwise anyway

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Whilst it is certainly disappointing that people have had their livelihoods upended like this, sometimes it could be a grass is greener for everybody.

- Mustafa had been asking for his release for years and the little shine on NXT I don't think stopped that desire. He'll easily line up elsewhere.
- Emma should never have come back after her previous run. Much better suited in Impact.
- Boogs was not my cup of tea, was dead in the water once they split him from Shinsuke
- Aliyah, whilst cute as fuck, didn't really show improvement from 9 years in the system. Hope for her in other ventures.
- Elias will get work. But his gimmick got stale and Ezekiel was woeful
- Top Dolla - yeah, no loss imo. Overly fortunate to even get brought back.
- Shelton is a lost opportunity for a veteran trainer type. Never really did get his moment. Could walk into Impact and shine.
- Dolph :( Amazing athlete, great character, but I legit cannot remember his last match. I hope he does his comedy stuff now and shines.
- Dana, wow, never a fan of hers but good luck
- Dabba Kato, never got him. 'Monster' heels a dime a dozen and he didn't really improve.
- Shanky was fun but never serious
- MMM dead in the water once maxine went to alpha

Did hear that Quincy got fired too and suck shit to that piece of shit. Only one I don't have sympathy for in this batch.