WWE taking away "bad" signs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Someone should take a sign that says Fuck Cena, and then see what happens.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
As annoying as this is, I think it's pointless to keep getting upset over it. We just have to accept the fact that WWE cares more about entertaining 6 year olds than they do about people with jobs and money to buy shows and products. I guess they're going for the whole "mommy mommy buyme buyme!" thing, but they don't realize that they're not Pokemon so that doesn't work here. :disgust1:

The Rated R CMStar

As annoying as this is, I think it's pointless to keep getting upset over it. We just have to accept the fact that WWE cares more about entertaining 6 year olds than they do about people with jobs and money to buy shows and products. I guess they're going for the whole "mommy mommy buyme buyme!" thing, but they don't realize that they're not Pokemon so that doesn't work here. :disgust1:

It has worked enough to give them +200 000 buys on every PPV and high incomes.

The We've Cena nuff sign getting confiscated was ridiculous, but I am willing to bet it was a one time thing (not sure exactly why it happened on that Raw), because on every show, there's one guy holding that sign and it never gets confiscated.

The Cuck Fena sign should have gotten confiscated. We can stand here and talk about freedom of speech, but as lame as it might sound, there's a line, and that line is crossed when we start insulting the performers.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Aren't they in a worse financial position than they've been in like a decade? Blame it on the economy all you want, but the truth is they were going downhill even before overpriced and underworked assembly line workers and shortsighted banks destroyed the world's economy.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Personally, I don't care if signs are taken away or not. I'm not here to watch the crowd hold up signs that says "Cuck Fena" or stuff like that. Booing, and cheering is something else though. I just think for the most part signs are kinda annoying. Especially when most people diss Cena as a face, and then when or if he ever turns heel than they'll be a supporter. It's a shame!

Signs aren't a big worry oh wow you paid what 2 bucks for a thing of construction paper, and a marker. Big whoop! It could be worse you could be thrown out the building, instead of just having a sign taken away. Look on the bright side of things.

Jabroni900

Reaction score
Aren't they in a worse financial position than they've been in like a decade? Blame it on the economy all you want, but the truth is they were going downhill even before overpriced and underworked assembly line workers and shortsighted banks destroyed the world's economy.

No

I think it is probably the first time the WWE have been able to make so much money despite traditional business indicators being so poor. They are successfully expanding internationally to cover the ever reducing domestic revenue.

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly. What they had was some loss in their last trimester and their stocks went down, but then again, almost every company had that happening to them.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
I Remember wm24, My little brother and I were carrying a mini sign which saids "Taker is a pussy" we made it right before edge vs taker match,so, it wasnt confiscated. But i mean, if a paid for the event I can wear the sign that I want. Next time im gonna make one who saids Batista sucks dick and Khali = Big Indian Shit.

The Rated R CMStar

See, that is exactly my point.

Paying the ticket allows you to watch the show, cheer, boo whoever you want, but it doesnt allow you to insult the competitors with no good signs.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Its just for fun, I mean, in football(soccer for y'all in usa) in the games in the mexican league, when the goalkeeper kick off the ball, everybody chants PUTOOOO!! that means smurf!! and its amazing, why you cant go to the show and insult wrestlers its fun haha