WWE SvR 2010 King of the Ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
my caf isnt over powered i go for realistic stats i actually wanted to keep him at 89, but at 90 and won't touch his stats from now on. If you guys want me to switch then id be Shelton.

Overpowering definitely wasn't a worry of mine. As I have a 100 overall CAW and he still loses to guys like The Undertaker every now and then, so I don't think being overpowered is possible with the right difficulty settings. I would simply be more interested in running a more "purist" game with only the main roster being available + unlockables of course.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh, and Punk Vs. HBK pwns all the rest of your faces off whether I win or lose. lol.

As for round 2 stipulations......Steel Cage match.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
^^ Yeah Punk/Michaels is going to beat all kinds of ass, kind of sad it's in the first round.

Ziggler/Cena is going to be awesome, I think an actual feud in real life between the two would work well.

As for other rounds I would say if the Finals have two great wrestlers have it an iron man match even if it may be a little boring but it could be like a 10 or 20 minute one. Not sure the exact match types in this year's SvR so whatever you decide on will be cool.

Kassidy

Reaction score
im pissed i had 2 matches recorded but it was set to uncompressed and that messed it up, gotta redo as compressed since i dont have a raided hdd. HHH vs Y2J was a amazing match, off to redo lol, hopefully they have a as good of a match.

Qwake

IM DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Second Round Match should a ladder match tbh :y:

Kassidy

Reaction score
will be pushing this back a day due to comp issues, all matches will be posted Tuesday

Kassidy

Reaction score
I dont know about all of you but i couldnt get on here yesterday so i forgot 3 matches ill do those now but the rest of the videos are up