• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Survivor Series 2019 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Maybe that joke hit me harder than others because I know what it means to be homeless and be in the same situation as Strong growing up. Not really a joke to make I feel for King.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Never made sense to me why heel managers just stand idly by while their guy gets their ass kicked in a triple threat. You could grab a chair and splatter everyone's brains and get away with it, why aren't you taking advantage of that?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I just realized AJ is technically the lowest tier champion here if you go by the title names bc intercontinental and North American covers more ground than United States 8D

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Never made sense to me why heel managers just stand idly by while their guy gets their ass kicked in a triple threat. You could grab a chair and splatter everyone's brains and get away with it, why aren't you taking advantage of that?

Bc the ref will send them to the back and if they come back after that they could get fined...better to strategically time your interference for the end of the match

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Maybe that joke hit me harder than others because I know what it means to be homeless and be in the same situation as Strong growing up. Not really a joke to make I feel for King.

I've never been homeless but I have lived in poverty my entire childhood. I can't tell you how to feel but imo it's just a joke at the end of the day, and one he was making at the expense of the enemy. Not a big deal.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Nakamura in this Match has really make his kicks look vicious in this Match. Two spots where it looked like he killed Styles and Strong.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've never been homeless but I have lived in poverty my entire childhood. I can't tell you how to feel but imo it's just a joke at the end of the day, and one he was making at the expense of the enemy. Not a big deal.

My biggest gripe is that it wasn't funny at all and not bc it was offensive in anyway, it just fell as flat as any joke could have