• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Survivor Series 2018 - Discussion Thread - Nov 18th

Deezy

DZ PZ
They did that on Waiting... as well.
HarmoniousReadyDromedary-max-1mb.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
hasn’t Raw won every year since they started to do this again??? They won the World Cup yeah, and they had a rumble win or two I think?? But I mean Smackdown normally loses shit since this brand split.
Nope. Only last year.

But when you factor in all the ones from the original split, SmackDown won almost all of them.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Nope. Only last year.

But when you factor in all the ones from the original split, SmackDown won almost all of them.

Nope. 2016 they didn’t do title vs title. Raw won 2-1. Smackdown only won the men’s match that year. Raw won the women and tag team one.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nope. 2016 they didn’t do title vs title. Raw won 2-1. Smackdown only won the men’s match that year. Raw won the women and tag team one.
They weren't counting the under card matches that year. Winning the main meant they won the war.

Still smackdown is vastly on top overall.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They weren't counting the under card matches that year. Winning the main meant they won the war.

Still smackdown is vastly on top overall.

I’m guessing they are matches I can’t remember happening...cause they was only 3 matches that was Smackdown vs Raw... but this even shows Raw won that year..

46ff4a0aa4734f3b15970b104db9a900.jpg