WWE Superstars to no longer air online

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-R3-

Reaction score
Woh! My first graphics war and my first victory ^^! Thanks for the votes guys!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

– WWE will reportedly no longer air WWE Superstars via WWE.com and YouTube.com. Company officials pulled the program due to poor viewership. The series will continue to air internationally.
Mine as well just pull the show all together in that case if you're just gonna make it simply a show that airs internationally. Hopefully it gets put on the new network.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
It should get pulled all together if it's no longer going to air on wwe.com or youtube. I'm quite surprised that WWE hasn't found it a new home since WGN America canceled it. Also I don't think airing it internationally is of any benefit to WWE because I don't think anybody cares about the show.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
This is bad for Yoshi Tatsu

Onyx

Reaction score
What a shame. I was actually the many few who watched Superstars weekly. Oh well :(

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
It's not about there being a benefit, it's about them being locked into contracts. It's the same reason that NXT is continuing on (even when most of it's current roster is already being used on the main shows) - It's an odd move not to just put it on the website, though.