WWE Superstars having worst beginning at 2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rahul Kapoor

Reaction score
WWE Superstars having worst beginning at 2018- All about WWE Space. You may have seen many up and downs in your life due to some changes or action which occurs itself or you may be created them.

The same story happens with celebrities when it comes to their career. As most of WWE Wrestlers are suffering from a problem which they had created for themselves. Now they are realizing what they had done earlier in 2017 in some matches was not good because it ultimately affecting them now for which they said that they have the worst beginning at 2018.

There are some WWE Wrestlers listed below who had ruined their career in WWE space because of their attitude and foolishness.

WWE Superstars having worst beginning
5.ROMAN REIGNS
roman-reigns-pic-2-1024x576.jpg

Pause… before you change your screens, let me address the inquiry I know many of you are thinking… why this Big dog set to feature Mania on a rundown like this when he’s “pushed down our throats?” Well, simple.

Since Reigns is contending with Lesnar at Wrestlemania as supposed for some time, over his secured booking as the best person as of now, he needs to stay as considerable as an adversary to Lesnar as he did at Wrestlemania 31 when he went out through the opposition.

Booking your unclaimed number 1 contender to lose any semblance of the Miz twice! Once for the title and in spite of the fact that not spotless, way less persuading for the person we’ve been moulded to accept could kick out a discharge, harms his validity.

That and being wiped out by a more worn out Nakamura influences Reigns to resemble the person who ought to lose to Lesnar, not crushing him. 2018 has not been solid for a man situated to be champion.

4.JINDER MAHAL
JINDER-1024x694.jpg

For Jinder Mahal this new year 2018 is not so good, like in 2017 after he loses the match from Aj Styles for WWE championship he had lost his chance to be booked on the blue brand champ, this will hurts Jinder very badly.

Jinder loses his first royal rumble at the beginning of 2018 as he was defeated and eliminated by big e leads him losing the U.S championship finals to Bobby Roode.

Please Read Full Post and Give your valuable comments-
WWE Superstars having worst beginning at 2018

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I noticed that Jinder had the worst beginning of a year. I mean, he even failed Royal fucking Rumble.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro