• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 results: Full roster changes for Raw and SmackDown LIVE

Who do you think won the 2018 Superstar Shake-up?

• Monday Night Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
SmackDown getting Joe, Jeff and Miz alone is a fucking win. Throw in a tag team like The Bar and maybe a Sanity callup and that show is looking hella good again.
I was thinking Almas and Sanity last week and I'm still holding my guns on it. We'll see if they pull the trigger.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Never stopped being good? Yeah, overbearing Shane vs. Kami every fucking week for 6 months was reallll good.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town

WWE Superstar Shake-up 2018 results: Full roster changes for Raw and SmackDown LIVE
The earth-shattering two-day Superstar Shake-up truly changed the face of WWE.

From the glorious emergence of Bobby Roode to a dominant showing by The Riott Squad to Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon's controversial hiring of Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn to Jinder Mahal emerging only to lose the United States Championship to Jeff Hardy, the first night of the 2018 Superstar Shake-up completely turned Monday Night Raw upside-down.

The second night of the Superstar Shake-up proved just as epic, as the emergence of elite Superstars like newly-crowned United States Champion Jeff Hardy, Asuka, Samoa Joe and four-time Raw Tag Team Champions The Bar completely reconfigured SmackDown LIVE.

The following Superstars were sent from SmackDown LIVE to Monday Night Raw during the first night of the Superstar Shake-up:

1) Jinder Mahal
2) Ruby Riott
3) Sarah Logan
4) Liv Morgan
5) Kevin Owens
6) Sami Zayn
7) Zack Ryder
8) Fandango
9) Tyler Breeze
10) Natalya
11) Dolph Ziggler
12) Drew McIntyre
13) Baron Corbin
14) Konnor
15) Viktor
16 Bobby Roode
17) Mojo Rawley
18) Mike Kanellis
19) Chad Gable

The following Superstars were sent from Monday Night Raw to SmackDown LIVE during the second night of the Superstar Shake-up:

1) United States Champion Jeff Hardy
2) Mandy Rose
3) Sonya Deville
4) Samoa Joe
5) Big Cass
6) Asuka
7) Luke Gallows
8) Karl Anderson
9) Cesaro
10) Sheamus
11) R-Truth
* The Miz (Selected on the first night of the Superstar Shake-up)

Plus new arrivals from NXT:
1) Andrade "Cien" Almas
2) Zelina Vega
3) SAnitY's Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain
Who do you think won the 2018 Superstar Shake-up?

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I like Roode, Zayn, Owens, McIntyre and Gable on RAW but yeah it looked like Smackdown easily won this with Miz, Joe, Asuka alone, but then you throw in the Bar and Gallows/Anderson too for even more competition in the tag division and the NXT callups are def better on SmackDown.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
SmackDown won this by a country mile. It actually feels really weird saying this but after seeing Big Cass on SmackDown starting something with Bryan, I think they could have a fun little program. Have Miz hide behind Cass for a little while aswell to build towards Miz/Bryan at SummerSlam.

Really interested to see what they do with Asuka/Charlotte/Becky long term aswell. I figure they keep them aligned somewhat for the near future until all the other heels get established then I can see a point where Asuka turns especially since Absolution/IIconics and even the champ Carmella don't feel top heel worthy.

Drew

Apr 23, 2011
Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
I was listening to a podcast who said after the shake up it’s clear that Smack Down is the “B Show” and that’s Raw just has more star power.

I was flabbergasted. I mean I guess they think Brock and Rousey, and Roman are more star power than everyone that went to Smack down. They surely can’t be including Taker and Cena as raw guys right?

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Talent wise SmackDown is probably A show but I don't think it's that much of a stretch to consider Raw the A show in terms of star power when Roman and Braun are clearly their top 2 guys.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Raw gets the big names; SD gets the in ring talent.

Been that way since 02. SD Six ring any bells?