WWE Superstar 'Khali' in Shimla

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
Official 'The Great Khali' Thread

18/11/2009 ( Heads and Shoulders above the rest! )

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cakdebroy%5CDesktop%5CPicture0001.png

The 'Great Khali' aka Dalip Singh Rana seen in Shimla ( A City in the state of Himachal Pradesh in INDIA ). Khali who stands tall at 7 feet 3 inches is in India for the wedding of his younger brother.

Source: IS

Airfixx

Big effin' turn out for a wedding!!!

Keep the earthshatteringly exclusive scoops on everyone's favourite Punjabi playboy comin'! :y:

vickymania

Reaction score
More Pics

Well, I've got few pics from his Last India Visit..He is almost treated as GOD in his hometown and in the northern parts of the country..

khalinvo0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

khalinvo1.jpg

khalinvo1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

khalinvo2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

More pics as i get them..will try to get pics from his bro's wedding..
Watch this space for more..:punk:

Airfixx

PLAYA!!!

...He got him sum bitchez all round the world tho' yeah?

vickymania

Reaction score
well,whatever it is,they r one punjabi couple and marriage is like a strict tradition..highly unlikely his parents will ever agree even if he wants to get out of it..he he

vickymania

Reaction score
:clap_1:Bravo MS,u almost hit the JACKPOT man!!

SIKH!!!!!! OMG,but leave the parents aside,atleast the chick must hav been good,wat say??

OH,Khali's wife,btw,is one hardcore punjabi..think i have a news interview video of her and khali 2gether..lemme find it,i'll post it..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
She was honestly 100% no kidding the most beautiful woman I ever went out with. Unfortunately she was only here for school and after she finished she went back home. :(

I still hear from her from time to time, kinda sucks though because I never would've let that one go.

vickymania

Reaction score
Khali's Interview during his Current Trip to India

Speaking to the media at Peterhoff, Khali said he never dreamt of becoming an international figure in the wrestling world but he was confident of making a name for himself when he took up professional wrestling as a Punjab Police officer. "I give the biggest credit of my success to God and then to my determination," he said. Khali ruled out any plan to join politics in the future, cashing in on his fan following.

The wrestler, who has come to his native Dhirana village in Sirmour to attend the wedding of his brother, said he would return to the wrestling ring soon as he had recovered after a knee surgery. He is also working in one Hollywood and two Hindi films, one of which, Rama the Saviour, is likely to be released soon.

Asked if he would like to return to India, Khali said: "Yes, of course! I will be returning soon. I want to do something big for my state, my country."

Wrestling Station

lol, does Khali need a car to stand above higher than he already is? :/

Khali should actually join DX army! it would be a one hell of a show imo.