• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like how you say that you don't care where it is (in a country that's government kills people) but you won't watch Chris Benoit matches. :heston

To be fair, I can see how just watching Benoit might make someone uncomfortable more than watching other guys in a certain country would. Not me tho, I got no problem watching him

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
On principle I would respect WWE more if they turned down the money, but honestly they could end up doing more good there such as at least attempting to get a women's match on the card....but I 100% don't blame them for taking the money either
It's a billion dollars. I can't say I wouldn't do the same.

The money they get for doing one show there let's them afford to do whatever they want the rest of the year.

Sabretooth

To be fair, I can see how just watching Benoit might make someone uncomfortable more than watching other guys in a certain country would. Not me tho, I got no problem watching him

I legit give no fucks watching Benoit. In his matches he's just a wrestler to me. I don't understand how people "can't" watch him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's a billion dollars. I can't say I wouldn't do the same.

The money they get for doing one show there let's them afford to do whatever they want the rest of the year.

Yeah taking their money is a bit different story, it ain't like they're selling them weapons or anything :side:

Sabretooth

On principle I would respect WWE more if they turned down the money, but honestly they could end up doing more good there such as at least attempting to get a women's match on the card....but I 100% don't blame them for taking the money either

Money vs right thing to do... PFFT

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I legit give no fucks watching Benoit. In his matches he's just a wrestler to me. I don't understand how people "can't" watch him.

I can understand it, it just doesn't affect me. Seeing him (or really anyone tbh) take chair shots to the head are really the only thing that even makes me think about the murder-suicide tbh

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I like how you say that you don't care where it is (in a country that's government kills people) but you won't watch Chris Benoit matches. :heston
It's just a WWE show. WWE itself and the wrestlers performing it aren't killing anyone. Saudi are just the people in the stands.

I'm not rooting for a murderer when I'm watching the match itself. Completely different concept.

For the record, I've watched Benoit matches if I watch old Raws and Nitros, but I don't like NEW content to feature him.

Like compilation videos, documentaries, best of stuff or even fan stuff like BTBs.

Sabretooth

It's just a WWE show. WWE itself and the wrestlers performing it aren't killing anyone. Saudi are just the people in the stands.

I'm not rooting for a murderer when I'm watching the match itself. Completely different concept.

For the record, I've watched Benoit matches if I watch old Raws and Nitros, but I don't like NEW content to feature him.

Like compilation videos, documentaries, best of stuff or even fan stuff like BTBs.

One wrestler vs the whole country lmao