WWE: SummerSlam and Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
BM: Jeff and Lita over MVP and Shelton Benjamin- It was good for me, and alot of the other matches were a bit gimmicky feeling.

WM: Matt Hardy over Mark Henry- I realize you were trying to make it short intentionally, I just can't see that being the end of it.

BP: I liked Kennedy's- It was very in character and i think you pull of Kennedy quite nicely. I would stick with using him often and might even consider pushing him hard being that he seems to be very strong for you.

WP: For me this was the Batista Suspension- I like Batista, so I hate to see him suspended for 30 days for 'no apparent reason' though I understand the reasoning. I hope you have big plans for his return and storyline involving him.

AC: Good, not amazing, but good. Some spots were just off to me. Henry losing to Hardy, Mick betraying Taker, HHH seemed odd in his match, iron man with Punk and Kane. You took A LOT of risks here and some paid off and some didn't. I would be careful of how often I use or even mention wrestler's finishing moves. They need to be very rare IMHO as otherwise they will lose heat, as they seemed to do here.

There is GREAT writing going on however, regardless of the actions you choose to take. That will certainly keep me reading! Well done and keep going!

Writing- 9/10
Storylines- 6/10
Overall- 7.5/10

Also please check out my BTB, the link is in the sig.

Superman

Reaction score
There wasn't an Iron Man between CM Punk and Kane, or anyone for that matter. It was a mistake made by the first reply in this thread. Thanks anyway, appreciate it. Power 10 and RAW preview will be up soon.