Watched this live for a change and honestly thought it was a pretty good show top to bottom and for once it didn't feel like the show was drifting at any point.
Looking back on it now, it feels like a rare occassion to me at least where the vast majority of the booking just made sense.
- Seth winning the title because the numbers were evened up, made sense.
- Becky being given an edge after losing the match, made sense.
- AJ snapping on Joe due to the family being brough up, made sense.
- Miz beating Bryan due to underhand tactics, made sense.
- Ronda ragdolling Alexa and winning, made sense.
- Corbin/Balor & Owens/Braun which were probably going to be the two weakest matches on the card was done well and kept shorter than both entrances combined.