WWE Studios taking off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Transformers.
Oh right. Psssh, I LOVE Transformers man. Maybe its because I'm a long time fan and I think Megan Fox is SUPER hot, but, you know.

So when are the WWE Studio films coming to WWEN? (I need a :crossfingers: smiley lol)

Reactions: Crayo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oculus looked and was completely horrendous, 1/2 out of 5 stars, bootlegging it honestly probably made it better..

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Oculus hits theaters on 4/11.... there are no bootlegs out yet... not exactly sure how anyone is commenting about how bad a film it is.. have you guys somehow seen it already? I visit a streaming site that gets all the movies as soon as they hit the web and it has zero links so far... so it's not out there yet.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oculus hits theaters on 4/11.... there are no bootlegs out yet... not exactly sure how anyone is commenting about how bad a film it is.. have you guys somehow seen it already? I visit a streaming site that gets all the movies as soon as they hit the web and it has zero links so far... so it's not out there yet.

bootleg version of it's release at the Toronto Film Festival, there are bootlegs out just not streamable, I'd rip the one I have but the guy who gets me bootlegs would know if I uploaded it and never sell to me again.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oculus is a wwe movie? I'll gladly admit it really interested me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I have a TASM 2 bootleg, no CG edits with 95% of the lines filmed.. been debating watching it but CG looks like it's about to make that movie you know? Definitely cannot rip that one haha it says the person's name on it who is apart of the company that got it. Paid a decent bit to get it and now I dont know if I wanna watch it.

EDIT: That Oculus viewing I have may also be bad imo because of all the Doctor Who fan boys for Karen Gillian that wouldn't shut the fuck up during the airing :) you hear whispers throughout like half of the movie.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have a TASM 2 bootleg, no CG edits with 95% of the lines filmed.. been debating watching it but CG looks like it's about to make that movie you know? Definitely cannot rip that one haha it says the person's name on it who is apart of the company that got it. Paid a decent bit to get it and now I dont know if I wanna watch it.

EDIT: That Oculus viewing I have may also be bad imo because of all the Doctor Who fan boys for Karen Gillian that wouldn't shut the fuck up during the airing :) you hear whispers throughout like half of the movie.

Yeah, I wouldn't watch ASM2 without CGI... it would most likely be terrible lol.... I know Elektro would not look right at all.

I wouldn't doubt it if Oculus is a terrible movie.. there have been many more misses than hits in the horror/thriller genre lately... so I doubt a little noise really made a difference.. it probably is as bad a film as you said it was.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it if Oculus is a terrible movie.. there have been many more misses than hits in the horror/thriller genre lately... so I doubt a little noise really made a difference.. it probably is as bad a film as you said it was.
I mean the acting was okay for it being pretty much no names or relatively little names the story just wasn't for me :) I've seen a lot of horror movies having to do with mirrors and this just wasn't upto par as most of them.. For being what it was as a very cheaply made horror movie I would say excluding the people talking in the background prlly like a 2/5 realistically. But also with horror movies sometimes people's tastes come into play; like I love the Unrated Cut of the Movie 'Stay Alive' but most people thought the movie was more cheesy than anything.