WWE still interested in resigning RVD?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Despite a report earlier this week following the big Raw 15th Anniversary show stating otherwise, there is some rumblings within WWE that the company is interested in bringing back Rob Van Dam full-time and that his appearance on the anniversary show could be the start of things to come.

RVD opted to not sign a new deal with WWE this year and made his last appearance back at the One Night Stand PPV on June 3. He did state in interviews following his WWE run that he wanted to take time off from the road for a while.

Strong sources that I have spoken with have indicated that WWE has some strong interest in bringing him back and although RVD did speak with TNA, the company wasn't able to come close to matching his asking price. Van Dam supposedly wants to stay with the WWE and the WWE wants to keep Van Dam. According to sources, it's just a matter of time before the deal's done.

Oh god please let this be true.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I will shit myself if it is true! A good ME spot on SD is something ive been dieing to see.

mistablista

Reaction score
i dont think he will go to ecw as he said its a let down so it would be good to c him on sd

CenaMark54

Its obvious they want him back.

He beat the current champion in his last match and he squashed a potential star in a one minutes match at the Raw anniversary show.

It appears as though the WWE is bending over backwards for RVD.

phantomgerald

And it should take up the offer and negotiate a one year contract, see how it goes, then consider a long-term contract.

C4

Just tell me one thing, what do you want from Smackdown? There is Batista, Edge, Undertaker, Mark Henry, Khali *lol* and so many others, RAW is full of superstars as well Shawn Michaels, HHH, Kennedy, Orton, Hardy and so many more.
Now, ECW is the only brand that needs a 'ME' so it would be good to see RVD signed once again, and then he becomes the top star of ECW, finally some people will tune into the show and watch it because of RVD...